Play It Again, Sam - Cover

Play It Again, Sam

Copyright© 2008 by POL

Chapter 8: Coming home again

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 8: Coming home again - A few readers requested that I upload all five books of the "Play it again, Sam" story in one piece. So, for those readers - Here it is, with a number of spelling and other such errors corrected. Sam Eldon finds himself transported back in time twenty some years and into a much younger body. This is the story of how he affects the lives of many others and discovers what destiny's true purpose has in mind.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

As we walked toward the bedroom Mary and I undressed leaving a trail of clothing behind us. In the bedroom I scooped a completely naked Mary up into my arms, kissed her on mouth once and then gently laid her on bed and stood over her for a moment looking down at her nude form admiring her body.

Her skin looked so pale it looked white against the dark bed cover, her hair, though only shoulder length, lay cascading across the deep blue pillow, her red lips slightly parted and moist. Her full breasts and darker nipples seemed to glisten with the rise and fall of her panting breath and between her legs I could see the heated moisture collecting along her small, outer vaginal lips and entwined in the sparse pubic hair of her sex. She was beautiful. Simply beautiful, and it felt like I was finally coming home to a woman and a wife I hadn't been with in twenty-five years.

"Oh Jimmy, hurry, please." Mary whispered.

I slipped into the bed next to her, and for the first time in twenty five years I held the woman I had married so long and so many life times ago. As our legs entwined, I felt the silkiness of her smooth skin, and it felt so erotic.

I leaned over and kissed her full on the lips, her mouth opened to allow my probing tongue in, and then I moved down her body to hold and kiss her breasts. Having kissed each breast and played with each nipple with my tongue and teeth, I started to kiss my way down her body, intending to tongue revere her pussy.

She put her hands on my head, and tried to guide me upwards, "No, just take me, I need you now, please."

"Offer me no resistance Malady." I told her with my head still positioned between her legs, "You deserve to be worshiped."

She moaned and then she slightly lifted her hips off the bed, and I saw that her pussy lips were full and flushed pink with sexual arousal.

I licked her pussy from bottom to top, and then I started licking in small strokes, teasing her. She moaned and thrust her hips upward and I gently bit and sucked her clit as I pushed my finger into her and felt just how slick and wet her pussy really was. It felt as though she were gushing.

She orgasmed quickly and easily under my oral assault, but after she came down she began begging me to take her, over and over again in a soft, husky voice.

Moving up and kissing her mouth I pushed her legs even wider apart with one knee, then I lowered myself and slid into her. A small gasp escaped her lips as I filled her and then I drove forward. At first we were both quite gentle and slow, but then I started to raise the pace, and I began thrusting in and out of her for all I was worth.

She arched her back in order to meet me thrust for thrust. Faster and harder we drove at each other until finally we came together in fiery ecstasy.

We lay together cuddled in the bliss of sexual satisfaction until finally Mary said, "Oh Jimmy. That was so wonderful, so special. I know I love you now."

"Oh yes, it was very special," I agreed with her as I leaned over and first sucked her left nipple into my mouth and then leaned ever farther in so I could kiss her on the mouth.

"I didn't know love making could even be like this." She told me after I drew back. "It was never like this when I was married."

That made me sad. Realizing that I had not appreciated this very special woman and that

I had not made love to her in the way she deserved when we were married the first time.

"You are so very special my love. You deserve only to be treated special." I told her honestly.

She began to sob and I took her into my arms, "What is it? You're not sad are you?" I asked, but then I saw that the look on her face told me otherwise.

"Oh no!" She told me emphatically through her tears. "I'm just so happy. So satisfied. Jimmy, when you look at me the way you're looking at me right now. I feel so sexy, so womanly. Oh ... I don't know."

"Well, how else could I possibly look at you? You are sexy and womanly..." But my words were cut off when she squealed happily and then quickly scooted down and took my cock into her mouth sucking up and down on it.

Her wonderful oral ministrations got me hard enough and we made love again, only the intensity of the first encounter was replaced by tender affection as my body melded together in a slow, loving rhythm with hers and we came together in a hot, sweaty, passionate embrace.

After our second climax together we just laid there quietly looking into each other's eyes, both of us smiling widely as I ran my finger tips slowly and gently up and down over her taunt stomach, up to her breasts, and then down in-between her legs.

"I'm going to give you about eight hours to stop that." Mary told me through her laughter repeating the words I had said to her earlier.

I joined her in laughter and then Mary took on a more serious look when she said, "Ah Jimmy, would be alright if I asked you something kind of personal?"

"Yes. I may not be able to answer, but you're welcome to ask." I told her.

"Okay, ah ... all this stuff, you know all the stuff we just did ... you've also done the same stuff with Clarity right?"

"Mary I really..." I started but she interrupted me.

"It's alright you don't have to answer me if you don't want too. But it is kind of important to me."

"Mary," I finally said realizing there was no point in denying anything. "Yes, Clarity and I have done all the same stuff."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.