Play It Again, Sam - Cover

Play It Again, Sam

Copyright© 2008 by POL

Chapter 3: Grub Stake

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 3: Grub Stake - A few readers requested that I upload all five books of the "Play it again, Sam" story in one piece. So, for those readers - Here it is, with a number of spelling and other such errors corrected. Sam Eldon finds himself transported back in time twenty some years and into a much younger body. This is the story of how he affects the lives of many others and discovers what destiny's true purpose has in mind.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

We spent the next couple of days just getting more familiar with each other. To say those were good days would be a gross understatement. The night after Jen had told us her story I made real true love with Vicky. We had both kissed Jen good night in the hall but when I entered my bedroom (I was calling it my bedroom now) Vicky didn't follow me right away. I listened just inside the doorway and heard Vicky whisper to Jen, "If everything goes like I plan tonight, you can give him that orgasm you owe him tomorrow." Then they both giggled. Girls.

Vicky stepped into the bedroom with a little smirk on her face, then replacing the smirk with a wicked little smile she said, "Wanta get naked?"

We watched each other undress then she stood there completely naked, looking cute and soft and mighty sexy she said, "I wish there was some way I could really thank you. You're my knight in shining armor. God only knows what would have happened to me if you hadn't of come along."

"We've already talked about everything you've already given me, and what price I put on them. Not only are we even my love, but I still owe you big time." I answered.

She grinned, "Well, in that case pay up sucker," then she told me to get up on the bed.

Well, I owed her so I guess I had to do as she commanded. I got up onto the bed and laid down flat on my back. Well, one part of my anatomy wasn't lying flat, that damned little head sure had a mind of its own.

Vicky climbed up over the foot of the bed then looking at me from between my outstretched legs she said, "No playing around tonight, no pre sex stuff. Nothing but going all the way tonight, I've waited too long already and I'm wet and ready down there. Okay?"

I swallowed twice and then nodded.

Vicky crawled forward then placing her feet on either side of my hips, she spread her legs and thighs wide apart as her fingers gripped the hard, slick surface of my penis. Then she lowered herself and guided my cock toward the small, moist opening of her vagina, using the rounded head to part the soft red pubic down and the pouting, flesh lips of her sweet, tender pussy.

She pushed herself down farther, forcing my cock into the tightly clenched opening letting it slide along the lubricated passage and into her belly until my heavy, sperm-bloated balls slapped against the small cheeks of her baby-soft buttocks.

"Oooooohhhhhh, Sam," she wailed as I pushed upward with my hips driving my cock even deeper inside the tight flesh of her vaginal sheath.

Thoughts raced through my mind, I was inside her. I was inside my little redheaded goddess. I was inside my dear sweet love. God, she felt like velvet ... I had never known such ecstasy.

I began a slow, revolving motion with my pelvis, grinding my cock tightly into her naked crotch, expanding the walls of her young pussy even more, as she thrust herself up and down over my shaft.

"Oh! Yes ... Sam ... I knew it would be good ... but not this good!" She cried out using her legs to demand even harder thrusts from my churning loins. I pushed under her, using short, smooth strokes, and I felt her body react with chills of excitement and rapture running the full length of her spine as the tempo of my engorged cock pushed inside her burning vaginal canal.

Vicky began to toss her head in frenzied, abandoned ecstasy as she impaled herself on my rock-hard shaft, and blissful little moans bubbled past her lips.

I pulled her down and fastened my mouth to hers; she sucked at my tongue trying to milk it like her hot devouring little pussy was milking my cock.

I increased my pace even more, deepening my thrusts as this beautiful, sexy young teen writhed wildly atop me, grinding her pussy up and down on my cock with incredible fury, and I knew she was getting close and I wanted to cum with her, to feel our juices mingling together in the ultimate expression of fulfilled love.

I drove my cock up into the tender sanctuary of Vicky's womb and she convulsed, her mouth opening wide, her face a caricature of its normally soft and innocent young loveliness. A cry of pure, unadulterated delight, of total rapture, echoed from the very core of her young being. "AAAAAGGCGGGHHHHH ... GOD! SAM! SAM! SAM!"

I felt my little redhead's pussy walls begin to secrete their warm gushes of wet, sticky fluid around my marauding cock, and flood my shaft. She was coming and I relished seeing the look of pure pleasure on her sweet face. With renewed urgency, I thrust faster, deeper, with all the strength I possessed. I had to cum with her, I had to!

Suddenly I knew my own hot sperm was about to race through my cock to fill Vicky's womb. Vicky jerked wildly, shuddering, the mouth of her pussy sucking at me feverishly.

And then my orgasm struck and my balls erupted, causing my body to tremble with seizure. My juices spurted from the opening in my prick, into my little redhead's quivering recesses in a never-ending flow, which caused her to moan in spasmodic, unfathomable cries of delight as my orgasmic fluids mixed with hers to co-mingle around my jerking cock, fusing us together as lovers in the most blissful sense of the word ... coming together in a wonderful expression of unity!

A long time later, an eternity later it seemed to me, the torrent ended and I felt Vicky's body relax, her legs fell limp around my thighs and she collapsed onto me, my soft cock slipping out of her. We laid there holding each other. "I love you," she whispered then she was asleep.


The following morning I awoke early. It was still dark out but because I had drawn the bedroom's window curtain the night before. I could just make out the form of my little angel sleeping peacefully next to me. I stared down at her lovely face and thankfully I saw that it looked peaceful. Looking at her I couldn't help but wonder with concern when or if any withdrawal symptoms would hit her. I held out hope that she really hadn't been that big a user and her addiction was more a mental one rather than a physical one. If that were the case then kicking the habit would be much, much easier on my precious little girl. As for Jimmy's body, based on the track marks I had found on his arms he had been a heavy user, yet to date I had still not experienced even the slightest little twinge of withdrawal. Curious as that was I was very thankful.

I carefully slipped out of bed without waking Vicky, pulled on my underwear and then after using the bathroom I went to the kitchen with the intent of making a pot of coffee. I flipped the light switch, noticed by the wall clock that it was four thirty, and then I started rinsing out the coffee pot. But that's just about as far as I got with the coffee detail. You see there's something about the libido of a young body that would take some getting used to, because as I was washing out the pot my mind flashed me an image of Jen standing before me dressed in that sexy gown looking like a runway model and my dick instantly came to attention.

Coffee forgotten I entered Jen's bedroom and then after stripping off my underwear I slipped under the covers next to her. Reaching over I discovered she was wearing one of those teddy nightgown things that had become so popular in the seventies. You know the ones that felt all silky with two little shoulder straps and a length that ended well above mid thigh. I think they were called 'shortys' or something like that. Anyway, when I ran my hand up underneath that silky little shorty moving it slowly up the dark-haired beauty's bare thigh to my delight I discovered she wasn't wearing anything underneath it because eventually my fingers found the soft, silky hairs of her pussy.

I entwined my fingertips in the soft hair and began to tickle the flesh beneath it hoping to entice the little man in the boat to come out and play when I heard her expel a very soft moan and she squirmed on the bed a bit, so that her thighs were even further apart. I continued to tease the little nub that so far had been refusing to cooperate when suddenly I felt Jen recoil and her legs instantly snapped tightly together.

"No! Jimmy! No! You promised!" She cried out and I quickly leaned over her and whispered, "No Jen. It's all right. It's Sam Jen. Sam. Wake up honey. It's me Sam."

"Sam?" She said groggily.

"Yes sweetheart it's me." I replied then I kissed her full on the mouth.

"Oh Sam," she said after we had broken away from our kiss, "I thought..."

"I know honey. I know." Then I leaned in and kissed her again this time driving my tongue inside her mouth.

When I pulled back she said, "Oh ... I have morning mouth."

"That makes us even honey," I responded, "because so do I." then I kissed her again while squeezing one of her large, marvelous breasts.

"I take it you're here to collect that orgasm?" She asked huskily.

"Among other things," I responded.

"Like what?" She asked while pushing her breast up into my hand.

"Well, remember when you cheated me out of my finger treat. I'm going to collect on that too." Then sliding down, I threw back the covers, pushed her 'shorty' up and then dropped my head down to her silky pubic mound and expelled a thin breath of hot air which fanned the glistening curls that framed the rosy lips of the her cunt.

"Oh ... oh..." she moaned as she spread her legs wide apart completely opening herself up to me. I flicked my tongue at the small crater of flesh between her legs and I heard Jen gasped. I licked the full length of her slit then I buried my face into Jen's luscious pussy and began to plant fervent kisses on the delicious flesh.

Jen's hips began to undulate more freely on the bed and she cried out with pleasure, "Soooo nice ... Oh Sam, how good it feels. It just feels sooooo good. Don't stop ... I need this so much ... I want to cum ... Oh Sam..."

My tongue came in contact with the moist, hot clitoral bud, which had finally come out to join in on the fun, and I began to circle it tauntingly. I let my hands slide upward under the shorty and over her soft belly to Jen's large, firm breasts, cupping and squeezing them greedily while I continued my oral assault on her nether parts with my mouth and tongue.

I heard and felt Jen writher and moan, as she strained and twisted under me and her cries of pleasure were becoming louder and louder as I continued to swirl and flick my tongue around and into the velvet depths of Jen's pulsating vagina.

Then I felt every muscle in Jen's body grow tense and she entwined her fingers in my hair and ground her crotch up into my face and I knew waves of rapture must have began to rise in her, and then I felt her crest... "Oooooh ... oooooohhhh ... I'm ... cuuuuu mmmm iiiii nnnng! Oooooohhhh Saammmm..." she shouted in hoarse gasps of pleasure as she drew my head into her loins with all her might just as her juices flooded my face and tongue, flowing down along the crease of her trembling buttocks and pooling beneath her rectum on the bed. Again and again Jen screamed out her delirium, and again and again my tongue and lips sent wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure through her body.

I pulled my mouth away from her love nest but remained where I was and continued to squeeze her breasts until her breathing became somewhat normal then looking up between her legs I said, "You taste like honey, I'm certainly going to want to do that again. And you have the most fantastic pair of tits I've ever seen."

"Oh Sam ... that was ... that was ... oh thank you. Thank you. No one has ever done that to me before. Never. Oh Sam you said you like my tits. Would you like to see my tits Sam? They're yours. You can look at them anytime you want. Anytime, anyplace, they're yours Sam." Then she pulled her shorty up over her head so I could look at her tits.

I slid up along her body so I could suck on her nipples, which I did, sucked, nibbled, bit and licked. After a while I scooted even farther up and pressed my lips to hers. We kissed passionately sharing our mouths and tongues. Finally I leaned back and asked, "Are you telling me nobody has ever eaten you out before."

"No. Never. No one ever. You were the first ... and it was so very wonderful and personal. Thank you so much Sam." Then after kissing my cheek she said, "Now please allow me to pleasure you Sam. Stick your cock inside me Sam. Put it inside me anywhere that will please you the most. My pussy, my mouth, even my rear if that will give pleasure to you. That too would be a first for me Sam. But it's yours Sam I offer it to you gladly."

I smiled, kissed her again and then I slid down and slipped my cock inside her warm, wet pussy. Jen fit me like a glove, like a knife fits inside a sheath. I began a slow, revolving motion with my pelvis, grinding my cock into my lovers naked crotch, expanding the walls of her pussy, and her buttocks began rotating insanely, demanding harder thrusts from my churning loins. I rocked above her, using short, smooth strokes, and her body reacted in kind following the tempo of my thrusting cock buried inside her pulsing vaginal canal.

With all the previous stimulation, and looking down on such a stunningly beautiful face, not to mention watching her magnificent breasts bobbing and weaving under me, along with the glorious feeling of her cunt so tightly wrapped around my cock I knew I wouldn't last long and I was right, just seconds later I heard my own gasping admission, "Oh Jen. Jen I'm ... Jen ... I'm cuuuuummmmminnmming!"

Under me Jen answered, while pushing up for all she was worth on my sperm spewing cock, her black hair whipping across her face as she bucked and flailed her head wildly, "Yeeeeeesss ... Me toooo ... Ohhhhhh, cuuuuummmmm Saaaammmm. Fill meeeeeeeee Sam ... Give meeee ... all your cummmmm..."

Later after I felt Jen's body relax under me. I collapsed onto her. We lay there like that, not moving for the longest time then I rolled off and took her into my arms. We cuddled not saying a word, just kissing and touching each other tenderly on the mouth, eyes, nose, cheeks, ears or anyplace else our lips or fingers could find.

Then that thing I do best occurred again, I felt Jen shudder and she started crying.

"Jen what is it honey?" I asked with concern.

"Oh Sam," she cried, "It's just that I now realized I have never ever been made love to before. Not even with Robert when we were first married and happy together and I thought I enjoyed it, but now I see even then it was little more than fucking, just fucking. Oh Sam."

"Why should that make you so unhappy baby? Robert was an A number one asshole. Jen forget him. You don't need to bother yourself about people like him. You belong here, with us, now. And you can be sure this isn't the last time I'm going to make love to you."

"It's not just that," she sniffled, "Oh Sam I've also gone and ruined everything." And then she really started crying.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.