Play It Again, Sam - Cover

Play It Again, Sam

Copyright© 2008 by POL

Chapter 6: Someone new from someone old

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 6: Someone new from someone old - A few readers requested that I upload all five books of the "Play it again, Sam" story in one piece. So, for those readers - Here it is, with a number of spelling and other such errors corrected. Sam Eldon finds himself transported back in time twenty some years and into a much younger body. This is the story of how he affects the lives of many others and discovers what destiny's true purpose has in mind.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

We did have dinner at a very nice restaurant, and then later, after getting undressed we just lay naked together on that narrow single bed exploring each other with our hands and mouth's for a long time. Then after we made love, with me still on top of her, I raised myself up to look down into her eyes and I hoped she could see in mine the gratitude I felt for her having giving me such a wonderful gift.

I rolled to the side and held her head in my hands and I placed a gentle kiss on her eyes, then her lips. My cock slipped from her pussy as our tongues languorously bathed each other, our saliva mixing inside our mouth's, even as our body sweat mixed, we were so tightly pressed together.

I licked the sweat off of her upper lip, and whispered, "Thank you Katherine. Thank you."

She nodded and buried her face in my neck and started laughing.

"What?" I asked unable to keep myself from laughing along with her while pulling my head back so I could look at her.

Through the giggling she said, "It's just ... just ... it's just that when we were doing it ... God, I sounded like such a whore. My ears are still ringing from the filthy things that came out of my mouth. It was just so good I couldn't help myself. I've never done that before."

"Well, I loved it. And you're welcome to be a whore in my bed anytime. But I have to admit something. You were so fantastic I had to keep thinking of my third grade teacher Mrs. Hanson in order keep myself from climaxing to early. Mrs. Hanson was about eighty with so many wrinkles she made a prune look smooth, and she had this big long wart on her chin with three long, black, hairs growing out of it. Mrs. Hanson was the only thing that saved me."

"Oh, I'm sorry I made you think of her," Katherine said with mock sorrow. "I'll try not to be so good next time."

"At least you're thinking there will be a next time. I can't wait." I said leaning down and kissing her. "But I'm afraid no matter what you try in order not to be so good, it would be like asking Paris Hilton to speak on the merits of abstinence. It can't be done. You're just too damned hot and sexy and you'll just have to learn to live with it I'm afraid, and I'll just have to live with thinking about Mrs. Hanson."

She laughed and then she said more seriously, "I just love being around you. You make me feel so special, so exciting so ... I don't know, so womanly."

"You are all those things and more." I told her. "I just don't understand why some guy hasn't snatched you up and locked you away somewhere like the treasure you are and plied you with gold, and frankincense and myrrh along with all the other things you deserve."

She laughed, "I was married once. Like me, Robert was a psychiatrist. It only lasted three years. I think we just psychoanalyzed each other into divorce."

"His loss my gain," I said leaning down and sucking one of her nipples into my mouth.

Then leaning back I asked "Is right now to soon to be the next time?"

She looked a little surprised, "Are you hard already? Let me see." Then she pushed on my hips so she could look down between my legs.

"Oh my, he is ready. Well, climb aboard. The pussy express is ready for departure." She said as she spread her legs.

I laughed as I rolled over on top of her letting my cock slid into her willing tight pussy.

Then just after I started thrusting my hips I began to chant, "Mrs. Hanson, Mrs. Hanson, Mrs. Hanson..."

She laughed and though that laughter she cried out, "That's it big boy give me all that big fat cock of yours! Pound my little pussy..."


When we awoke it was already late but Katherine immediately noticed my morning hard-on and without comment she leaned over and took it in her mouth. Then bobbing her head fervently up and down along my shaft, while using her tongue to lick the underside, it didn't take long before I was ready to blow.

"Ohhh..." I moaned. "I'm ... I'm ... going to..." and then I exploded, empting myself inside her mouth. This time however, instead of getting up and going to the bathroom to spit out my offering she sat up, and then taking my head between both her hands she pulled me up until we were both looking directly at each other, perhaps two or three inches apart, and then she swallowed.

"There," she said with satisfaction.

I kissed her giving her tongue, "There," I said.

She smiled.

We showered together, washing each other, and then I returned the early morning favor she had bestowed on me by getting down on my knees and bringing her to climax with my mouth before turning off the water.

While we were getting dressed, she informed me that I had gotten her panties so messed up by playing with her that there was no way she could possibly put them on in that condition. So, while I fixed breakfast, she hand washed them in the sink then hung them over the shower curtain to dry.

When she joined me in the kitchen I turn away from the eggs I had cooking in the pan to look at her and I said, "So, right now under that skirt is nothing but you."

"Uh-huh, just little old me," She answered.

"Can I see it?" I asked mischievously.

"No. That's mommy's private place."

We both laughed.

As I was ladling out the eggs and hash browns onto plates Katherine said, "Sam? Was it two or three of your wives you told me had shaved their things for you?"

"Just two, Jen and Kim. Vicky wanted to but I told her no." I answered delivering the plates to the table.

Katherine filled two cups with coffee and brought them along with the slices of toast I had toasted to the table, then sitting down she asked, "Would you like me to shave mine for you?"

I looked at her over the rim of my coffee cup and said, "Your thing is so cute and it tastes so good it wouldn't matter if you shaved it or not. Either way it's perfect."

"God, I love hanging around you. You always say just the right thing to make me feel good." She told me smiling.

"Hey, don't you need to get to work or something?" I asked.

"No," She answered taking a bite of eggs and hash browns which she had mixed together.

"While you were in the bathroom I called Cora and had her temporally reassign all my patients to Dr. Katzman for the week. We do that all the time. I take Katzman's patients when he's unavailable."

After breakfast and the dishes were put away Katherine once again brought out her little black notepad and expensive pen and then sitting down at the table she called me over.

I sat down opposite her and said, "If this is more therapy lets make it primal therapy because I wouldn't mind some more of that suckling therapy right now."

"You're incorrigible," She laughed. "No this isn't therapy. I thought we'd write down the names of every person you were in contact with during your stay in 1979 and 1980 and see if you missed anyone that you might be able to locate in the here and now."

"Good Idea." I said. Then while I spouted off names she jotted them down.

Eliminating everyone I'd already tried to find such as my wives, Heather, and of course Mary and Clarity. We generated a second list of names which we quickly deemed to be of no or little interest. Such names as Chewy no last name (unimportant), Eddy Brown (in Jail or deceased), Lonzell no last name (Eddy Browns bouncer-unimportant), Jess Borden (dead), Morton Goldstein (The lawyer and probably deceased based on age), Chad Layman (Clarity's old boyfriend-not likely he'd know anything), but two names that we thought might be worth looking in to were, John Adams, Dana's and Candy's FBI boss, and Robert Towns, the locksmith.

"I'll see what I can find out about these last two names." Katherine said taking the list and going over to the phone.

I recognized that Katherine had probably decided to do the tracking herself because she must have noticed the distress in my voice when I had told her how disappointed I had become at not being able to find even a single person I had attempted to locate, and she now took up the task in order to spare me any farther frustration. This Katherine Lozier was indeed a sweet and caring woman I thought, and I smiled.

Katherine immediately started dialing trying to locate John Adams. After about an hour, most of that time having been spent on hold, she learned that John Adams had retired from the FBI in 1996 and was currently living in Plainfork Kentucky. She then managed to root out Adams' home number and after calling him she learned that all he knew was that Dana and Candy had resigned from the FBI in 1985 and that he had not heard from or about either one of them since then. Another dead end.

Katherine then went through the information operator and learned that the Towns' locksmith business had moved in 1990 from where I remembered it to be, to Burbank and it had been renamed and was now known as 'Towns and Son Security and Locksmith Services'. When she called the shop number she learned that Robert Towns Sr. had passed away in 2003 and the shop was now owned and operated by his son Robert Towns Jr. to whom she was speaking. When she mentioned that she was actually calling for Sam Eldon the young man informed her that his father had left something with him that belonged to Sam Eldon and that he was to return it to Mr. Eldon should he ever get the opportunity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.