Play It Again, Sam - Cover

Play It Again, Sam

Copyright© 2008 by POL

Chapter 10: Welcome back to the fight. This time I know our side will win.

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 10: Welcome back to the fight. This time I know our side will win. - A few readers requested that I upload all five books of the "Play it again, Sam" story in one piece. So, for those readers - Here it is, with a number of spelling and other such errors corrected. Sam Eldon finds himself transported back in time twenty some years and into a much younger body. This is the story of how he affects the lives of many others and discovers what destiny's true purpose has in mind.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It had been too late, what with work and school the next day, to tell everyone about my date with Clarity so I waited until morning when we were all eating breakfast together.

Heather had followed up and spent the night in the big bed. It was far too late to have any fun and games, although I did get hard when Heather stripped off all her clothes and climbed into bed between Vicky and Jen. Other than the bruising on her buttocks, at the hands of her sick father, she had a magnificent figure, large high breasts with extra large nipples and areolas, and a thin, silky patch of pubic hair between her long shapely legs.

During breakfast I told them everything that had happen on my date with Clarity. After hearing the details everyone acted as if what sexual activity had taken place between Clarity and I was inevitable.

"If taking her virginity is what it takes to make sure she stays away from Chad, then that's what you need to do Sam." Dana told me straight out.

"I agree," Kim said munching on a corner of a buttered piece of toast as if we were talking about taking out the trash.

"I think this too Mr. Sam." Maria said softly. "I know how I would be now if you had not helped me."

"Besides, racking up another cherry under your belt will be good for you Sam." Candy said. Then looking at Heather she said, "He took my cherry you know. I didn't have a maidenhead or anything, but it was still my cherry."

"Really?" Heather said with surprise.

"Uh-huh," Candy said between bites of scrambled eggs. "I was a twenty-six year old virgin and Sam popped me. It felt so good. I never knew anything could feel so good and so nasty at the same time. I can't get enough now. Even right now I want to feel his..."

"God Candy! You are so gross." Dana said, but her voice didn't sound that angry.

"Anyway Sam," Jen jumped in, "Clarity needs you now more than ever. Always keep that foremost on your mind. Do whatever it takes to keep her safe Sam, whatever. And Sam, I can't think of any man I'd rather have a young woman experience first time sex with than you. Even if that young woman was my own daughter I'd feel the same way."

"That's just it, she is my own daughter." I answered.

"Not really." Heather said very casually. "That was another time and another place."

I thought about that. Could Heather be right?

"Sam, remember how good you made me feel that first time we did it. I'll never forget it. You made me feel so special, and so sexy. Grrrrrr," Vicky said growling like a she cat while looking at me and running her tongue seductively over her lips.

Just as everyone was about to leave for either work or school Heather stopped suddenly at the door and shouted, "Hey wait!" Then walking up to me she said, "I almost forgot our daily kiss." The she kissed me long and hard.

"Hmmm..." She moaned during the kiss and then she pulled back and said in a much more subdued voice, "You owe me a real good, long screwing. I saw your dick get hard when you looked at me last night and that got me so horny I could hardly get to sleep."

"You think it was any easier on me?" I asked. "God, looking at that luscious body of yours I just wanted to eat you up."

"Ouhhh, sounds like a plan," She smiled, kissed me lightly on the lips, and then left.

So, several hours later just as I was reading the climactic scene taking place in a warehouse, on the inevitable rainy night, and Mike Hammer sees his secretary Velda hanging naked by a rope from the ceiling, and a guy with a scythe and a black cowl is stalking at Hammer's side and a machine gun starts belching blue flame and thunder ... the phone rang.

I picked up the phone, "Hel..."

"Sam! It's Kim! He's taken Kim! Sam! He took Kim!" Jen's voice, she was crying and she sounded scared as hell. I could hardly understand her.

"Slow down Jen. Just calm down honey. Now take it easy and tell me what happened?" I tried soothing her.

"It was Jess! He came and ... and he took her Sam! He took Kim! I couldn't do anything Sam! He hit me before I could do anything. Oh god Sam! Oh god! I tried but he hit me. I tried to stop him..." She started crying hysterically now.

My stomach was tied in knots and it felt as though I might throw up. That won't do any good I told myself. Take the same advice you're offering Jen. Relax. Take it easy.

"Go slow honey." I told her. "Tell me what happened baby."

Pat came running in and yelled, "What's wrong! Mr. Sam what's wrong!" She must have heard the frightened tone in my voice.

I waved Pat off with a hand and then I said into the phone, "Jen honey. Jen, everything will be alright. I promise you. It'll be alright. Now listen honey you've got to tell me what happened or I won't be able to help. Okay? Now try and clam down baby and tell me what happened."

I heard Jen take a deep breath and then in a more understandable voice she said, "Jess came to our office. He had a gun with him. I tried to get to the gun in my handbag but he hit me and..." she started crying again.

I waited.

" ... Kim was hitting him and then he hit her. I think he hit her real hard Sam. I got up and he hit me again and then he just took her with him Sam. He just took her!"

"Are you hurt honey?" I asked with fear in my voice.

"No, I'm okay. But Kim Sam."

"Are you sure he didn't hurt you when he hit you honey." I asked again.

"No. He didn't hurt me. Just scared me." She answered.

"Okay sweetheart, everything's going to be fine. It'll be just fine." I told her in a voice that sounded much calmer then I felt. "Listen sweetie, I don't want you driving. I'm going to send Pat to come get you okay? You stay right where you are until Pat comes to get you okay."

"Okay Sam. We'll get her back right? We will get Kim back right?" Jen was still crying.

"We'll get her back baby. I promise you we'll get her back." I tried to sound reassuring, and then I said, "Okay honey I'm going to hang up now and talk to Pat. Now you wait right there until Pat comes to get you. Okay? I love you."

"I love you too Sam. I tried Sam. I tried so hard..." She started crying again.

"Listen to me Jen! It's not your fault. There was nothing you could have done. We'll get her back, but I need you to be strong. Be strong for Kim baby. Be strong honey okay?"

"Okay Sam. I will." She was sniffling.

"Good. I'm going to hang up now okay?"

"Okay Sam. I'll wait here for Pat."

"Good girl. I love you." I said.

"I love you." She returned. I hung up.

I tried calling Dana or Candy at their office. No luck.

Turning to Pat I told her what had happened with Kim. I could tell that she was about to panic so I took her firmly by the shoulders and told her sternly, "Pat! Damn it Pat! I need you to be calm. Damn it Pat if we're going to get Kim back I'm going to need your help!"

She nodded, "Yes sir Mr. Sam. What do you want me to do sir?"

I kissed her. "That's better. Now listen, unless I miss my guess Jess has taken Kim to the Hollywood hill's house and I need to get there as quickly as possible if we have any chance of getting her back without him hurting her."

"Not by yourself sir? Can't we call the police then..." Pat started to argue but I stopped her.

"There may not be enough time for that. Besides, I'm afraid if we do call the police he'll hurt her. Believe me Pat this is the only way. Now we don't have a whole lot time here so I need you to just listen and do what I tell you okay?" I had taken on a firmer tone again.

She nodded.

"Okay. First, Jess may have reset the burglar alarm so I'm going to call Bob Towns to find out if there's any way I can get into that house without setting off the alarm. Second, I need you to try and get a hold of Dana and Candy to let them know what's going on and that I've gone to get Kim. If you can't get them right away then try again once you get to Kim and Jen's office when you go pick up Jen. If you still haven't gotten through to them than try stopping at a few pay phones on your way back here. Keep trying honey. Keep trying until you get them."

"Yes sir. I will sir. I promise you I'll get them sir..."

"Pat. I'm counting on you. And Kim's counting on you. Now go gather up some change so you'll have it for the phone booths if you need it while I call Towns. We'll get her back Pat. Not to worry." I kissed Pat again and for the first time I told her I loved her, and then with dampness in her eyes she scurried off to go find some change.

Thank the gods Towns answered on the second ring. Thank the gods a second time he told me exactly how I could get into the house without tripping the alarm.

I tried getting Dana or Candy on the phone one more time, but when that failed I got the .45 automatic, making sure it was loaded, a roll of duct tape, a short length of electrical wire, a hammer, a screwdriver, and a pair of wire cutters, then calling out to Pat that I was leaving I got out of there.

I made it to the Hollywood hills house in record time. At one point during the high speed drive I saw a police car far behind me light up his Christmas tree on top of his car's roof but the Ferrari easily outpaced him and he was long gone within the next mile. I don't think he had even gotten close enough to make my license plate numbers. The rest of the drive was thankfully, uneventful.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.