Play It Again, Sam - Cover

Play It Again, Sam

Copyright© 2008 by POL

Chapter 4: Not an easy day to forget.

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 4: Not an easy day to forget. - A few readers requested that I upload all five books of the "Play it again, Sam" story in one piece. So, for those readers - Here it is, with a number of spelling and other such errors corrected. Sam Eldon finds himself transported back in time twenty some years and into a much younger body. This is the story of how he affects the lives of many others and discovers what destiny's true purpose has in mind.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The following Wednesday night I got another surprise when Dana and Candy got home from work. Candy was driving their normal FBImobile with Maria riding shotgun, but then Dana pulled up driving a dark metallic-red Ferrari targa topped convertible with black leather interior, and Vicky proudly sat in the passenger seat next to her.

I walked outside, followed by Pat, to have a look at the new car and Dana said, "It's a 1977 308 GTS spyder. This baby's got a 3.0 liter V8, 5 speed manual transmission, 3.42 posi rear-end, 16 inch speedline wheels, stainless manifolds, sports exhaust, air conditioning, power windows, power steering, power brakes, and it only has fifteen thousand miles on it."

Then Jen and Kim driving the Mercedes pulled in and I knew this had to be some kind of girl conspiracy because all the girls were grinning like Alice's Wonderland Cheshire cat. I should have known something was up earlier when Pat had told me that Dana planned on picking up Vicky from high school that day.

"So what's with this?" I asked waving an arm over the new car while accepting kisses from the girls all around.

"Well," Dana said. "Our really hot older guy needed a totally cool car for the party. So, hot older guy, here's your new wheels for your date with Vicky."

"Isn't it just too cool!" Vicky exclaimed while running her hand lovingly along the Ferrari's sleek front fender. "Believe me. None of the guys at school have anything even close to this."

"How did you know all those car specs you just spouted off?" I asked Dana.

"Oh ... oh heck, I cheated," Dana confessed. "When the dealer told us all that stuff I wrote it down. I've got a crib sheet right here." She showed me a small piece of paper she held gripped in her hand.

"Come here," I said holding out my arms. Dana came to me and I hugged her to my chest and then I kissed the side of her neck. "FBI Agents don't need to know anything about cars. They only need to know about bad guys, and guns, and bombs, and getting naked, and..."

She smacked me on the arm. "Getting naked? Maybe I should invite my boss John over. He's FBI. Then the two of you can get naked together and discuss the merits of this FBI Agents getting naked thing."

"I should have said only girl FBI Agents need to know about getting naked."

"Oh, so you want to get naked with other female FBI Agents."

"Only you and Candy. I should have said only girl FBI Agents named Dana or Candy."

Candy chuckled.

Dana smiled and gave me a kiss on the lips, "Okay, you're off the hook, big guy. So what do you think of the car? Do you like it?"

"What's not to like," I answered looking the sports car over more closely. "It's really clean isn't it? It looks like it just came off the showroom floor."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.