Play It Again, Sam - Cover

Play It Again, Sam

Copyright© 2008 by POL

Chapter 3: You despise me, don't you?

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 3: You despise me, don't you? - A few readers requested that I upload all five books of the "Play it again, Sam" story in one piece. So, for those readers - Here it is, with a number of spelling and other such errors corrected. Sam Eldon finds himself transported back in time twenty some years and into a much younger body. This is the story of how he affects the lives of many others and discovers what destiny's true purpose has in mind.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The following Monday afternoon brought yet another monumental decision I would have to make. I was at home alone because everyone else was either still at work or college and Pat had taken the Caddy to pick Vicky up from high-school.

I heard the Caddy pull up into the driveway and mere seconds later Vicky came bouncing in the door. She kicked off her shoes and headed for the refrigerator to get a glass of fresh lemonade.

"Wow! You're sure in a good mood. How'd it go today?" I asked.

"School wasn't so easy today. We had a really tough math test," Vicky replied taking a big gulp of juice.

"Then what's left you in such a bouncy mood, my dear little minx?"

"Well," Vicky answered with a devilish grin that made her bright green eyes sparkle. "You know that stuck-up spoiled brat of a daughter of yours... ?"

"Hmmm ... no, can't say as I do," I answered sarcastically taking advantage of her good mood.

"Oh, don't be an ass," Vicky said happily setting her glass on the coffee table before coming over and plopping herself down on my lap and then giving me a full tongue press kiss on the mouth.

"Ummm..." I moaned with enthusiasm meeting her tongue for tongue.

"Oh! Check this out!" Vicky exclaimed excitedly breaking our kiss. Then taking one of my hands she placed it over her left breast.

I squeezed a little then went searching for the nipple. Once found I moaned before saying, "Nice."

"No!" She grinned again. "Not that silly. What do you feel?"

"I feel a very sexy breast attached to a very sexy girl and I wish it wasn't covered up with all this material so I could suck on its hard little nipple." I answered still pawing at the soft flesh.

"Oh you're hopeless," she said still grinning. "Wait! Here look!" and she yanked her top out from her jeans and then raised it up to her neckline. Then she pushed her bra up and out of the way exposing both her breasts to my hungry eyes. "There," she said with satisfaction in her voice. "Now what do you see?"

I gulped, "I see one fine pair of knockers that in ten seconds or less are going to have my lips, tongue and teeth all over them."

"Gads! You are hopeless," She groaned. "Don't you see? They've grown. None of my old bras fit anymore and Kim had to take me shopping yesterday so I could buy some new ones. Just wait. Before long I'm going to be as big titted as all those other sex-pots you have in your tribe."

"Whoa! You're right!" I covered quickly. "They are bigger and I love them even more than before. But you know I will always love them no matter how big they get, or even if they stay just as they are now." Then in a softer pleading voice I said, "May I kiss one now?"

Vicky laughed, "Go ahead. Kiss both of them if it makes you happy."

I needed no farther encouragement. I leaned over and took her right nipple into my mouth and began to suck it like a hungry baby. Vicky groaned as I teased the nipple; then popping it out of my mouth I went for her other nipple and did the same to the left one.

I heard the sounds of footfalls on the marble tiled hall floor and Vicky quickly pulled her top down and then reaching underneath, she did that extraordinary woman only thing, adjusted her bra under her clothing. You know the one where they stuff all that lovely soft flesh inside the two cups, and then kind of press the cups together from the sides, and then lift both cups up from underneath in order to properly settle both girls inside the holder.

Pat walked into the room and I quickly asked Vicky, "So Vicky what was it you were saying about my daughter Clarity?"

Vicky grinned and then looking over at Pat she said, "He's not fooling you is he Pat? Just before you came in he had both of my titties in his mouth."

"No dear," Pat answered through a chuckle. "Mr. Sam isn't fooling anyone. That flushed look on his face tells more than any of his words are able to conceal."

I just sat there with my big old flushed face on.

"So Mr. Sam, is there anything special you'd like for dinner?" Pat asked me without breaking stride.

"How bout some sparsely laced red haired pie?" Vicky whispered in my ear.

"No nothing I can think of," I answered as casually as possible with the picture of Vicky's cute little pussy on my mind. "Besides, everything you fix is special."

"Why aren't you too kind sir," Pat smiled. "I think we'll have dressing stuffed pork chops then, if that sounds alright."

"Great." I answered.

"Last chance on that hair pie," Vicky whispered.

I smacked the only part of her bottom that was exposed above my lap, "Behave yourself!" I told her sternly.

"Oh my," Pat said fighting to hold back laughter. "Am I to conclude that Miss Vicky has offered an alternative to pork chops? If that's more to your liking sir may I suggest two servings, one light and one dark?"

Both Vicky and Pat burst out in laughter.

I shook my head also laughing, "You know Pat, you were the one sensible female in this whole household I thought I could depend on, and now this."

Pat just laughed all the harder, "I'm so sorry sir, but after all that frolicking about we did last week I'm afraid you've turned me into a right proper slut sir."

Vicky cracked up.

"What's with all the gayety?" Kim asked walking in with Jen and Maria. I guessed that she and Jen must have collected Maria from the junior college on their way home from work.

"Oh Pat was just telling Sam how much of a slut he's turned her into." Vicky answered still laughing.

"Tell us something we don't know," Jen laughed. "One spin in that tight latex outfit and she turned into a wild beast. Not that I'm complaining mind you."

The broad smile on Maria's face was priceless. We all knew how much she cared for Pat and I guessed having fully realized that Pat was also truly one of our family, both outside and inside our bed, she couldn't have looked happier.

I think to cover her embarrassment more than anything else Pat looked at the three women that had just entered and asked, "So, can I get any of you something to drink? I just made a fresh batch of lemonade."

"Not for me thanks," Jen said flopping down on the couch and kicking off her heels. "I just want to sit here until bed time."

"Me neither Pat, but thank you," Kim said flopping down next to Jen also slipping off her own heels. "We've been on our feet all day showing houses and we didn't sell a damn one."

"Lemonade would be very nice Pat," Maria said taking a seat next to Vicky and me.

Pat nodded to Maria then hurriedly scurried off obviously thankful for the excuse to get out of there before any more talk of her transformation from demure housekeeper to outright slut came up.

"So, how was school?" I asked Maria.

"Oh, it was wonderful Mr. Sam. I learn so much," She answered with enthusiasm. Then a small shadow crossed her face and she said, "I now know what Miss Vicky talked of. You know about the boys. So many are asking to take me out, you know this dating. It is..."

"Maria," I said softly interrupting her. "You know if you would like to date..."

"Mr. Sam!" Maria said as angered as I had ever seen her, while turning sideways so she could face me. "Do not even speak of this! I am yours only, and I wish only to be yours. I will do with these boys as Miss Vicky told me and they will go away."

"That a girl." Vicky said sliding off my lap. "Here Maria, take my seat. Show him just how much you want to be his."

The two women traded places and Maria showed me how much she wanted to be mine with a long drawn out, fever rising, chest to chest, tongue to tongue, hands on body parts, kiss.

"Oh, musical laps," Pat said returning from the kitchen with a tall glass of lemonade in hand.

"It's not what it looks like Pat." Kim said haughtily. "I guess a bunch of guys are hitting on Maria at school and Sam was getting into his self-guilt 'I'm not being fair to the girls' routine and was just about to tell Maria it would be alright if she wanted to date, so Maria is just setting him straight."

Pat smiled, "Good for you Maria. Let him know he's not going to get rid of any of us as easily as that." then she blushed bright red probably because she had included herself in that little speech.

Dana and Candy walked in just then which started out as a deterrent to Pat's current embarrassment but quickly escalated into even greater discomfiture for the woman when Candy said, "Wow Pat are you ever red. What'd you do, put on that latex outfit again?"

"I best be off seeing about dinner now," Pat said and then she hurried toward the kitchen, but before she got out of earshot she turned and said, "Oh, and Miss Candy. The next time I am a wearing that latex outfit, you can be sure you'll be a paying dearly for that little remark of yours."

Everyone got a good laugh out of that and Vicky called out, "Way to go Pat!"

"So anything new with the FBI?" Jen asked after things had calmed down.

Dana shook her head as she walked over and gave me a light kiss and then found a spot on the love seat. Naturally once seated the first thing she did was kick off her heels.

"Boooring," Candy said drawing out the word while walking over and kissing me before finding a seat on the overstuffed armchair and removing her heels in one smooth motion.

"So what's new around here?" Dana asked settling back and getting more comfortable on the couch.

"Well," I said. "Vicky came home from school all excited and happier than Cubans with one foot on American soil, but she hadn't gotten around to telling me why she was in such a chipper mood yet."

"God! Not her boobs again," Candy whined. "We've heard all about how big they've gotten at least fifty times this weekend, and she's shown um to us at least that many times."

Now where in the hell had I been when Vicky was flashing her jugs around for everyone but me to see I wondered?

"It's not about my boobies!" Vicky defended herself. "It happens to be something about Sam's daughter Clarity, smarty pants."

"Oh, sorry," Candy apologized. "I'm all ears."

"You can tell they're bigger through. Right?" Vicky asked Candy sweetly while smiling mischievously and puffing out her chest dramatically.

"Uggggg!!!!" Candy groaned.

"Anyway," Vicky said talking to all of us now and ignoring Candy's grumble of pain, "Remember how I tried to become friends with Clarity and she just treated me like I was some kind of lowlife or something and how pissed off I got?"

We all nodded.

"And, remember how I told you that a lot of guys at school were hitting on me? You know, just like the guys hitting on Maria at her school."

We all nodded again.

"Okay, so I had these two problems, one, how do I get Clarity to accept me, and two, how do I keep all the guys hitting on me at bay? I knew getting the guys to back off would be difficult because of how totally, bitchen hot, and sexy I am ... especially now that I have theses big boobs and all..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.