Play It Again, Sam - Cover

Play It Again, Sam

Copyright© 2008 by POL

Chapter 7: You played it for her, you can play it for me.

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 7: You played it for her, you can play it for me. - A few readers requested that I upload all five books of the "Play it again, Sam" story in one piece. So, for those readers - Here it is, with a number of spelling and other such errors corrected. Sam Eldon finds himself transported back in time twenty some years and into a much younger body. This is the story of how he affects the lives of many others and discovers what destiny's true purpose has in mind.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

An hour later we were all sitting around the dining room table quietly sipping wine and snacking on cheese and crackers from a large platter that Pat and Maria had fixed for us when I broke the silence.

"So you two really and truly aren't mad at me?" I asked hopefully looking from Dana to Candy and then back to Dana.

Dana smiled then she slowly and deliberately put a thin sliver of cheese to her mouth. Her full, red lips toyed with the milky white offering, the tip of her tongue appearing mischievously to taunt even more. Her eyes captured mine and held me, as transfixed as any rabbit caught in the headlights of an oncoming car. I winced as she bit slowly through the cheese, my mind substituting the cheese for something far more personal, and indeed closer to home.

"Want a little?" she purred, flecks of cheese dropping from her lips. She smiled invitingly as she offered me the remains of the cheese, now with a reddish pink end, where her lipstick had smudged it.

"I ... er ... I've already had some," I spluttered, "To much isn't good for the heart."

She tilted her head to one side, her eyebrows raised.

"Y ... you see, I have a deal with my heart..." I continued, trying to justify myself and yet say something funny, " ... I don't give it any nasty shocks, and it doesn't give me any."

"Pity. I do like a man with a strong heart," she sighed as she popped the cheese into her mouth.

I quickly turned away, as the blood drained from my entire body and filled the organ between my legs.

"We could always find something else to do," she offered.

I glanced back at her; she smiled seductively and reached out for more cheese as the rest of the girls broke out in laughter over my discomfort.

"God Dana! You're such a slut!" Vicky joked through peals of laughter.

"I thought I was the slut around here." Candy laughed.

"That hasn't changed," Vicky responded turning to Candy. "But it seems your slutyness has infected Dana now."

"Hmm..." Kim uttered almost under her breath as she stood up and then plopped herself down on my lap pressing her bottom tightly into my hard-on. Then letting her lips brush lightly against my cheek she said softly. "I refuse to be out slutted. Now, how far does a girl have to go before you notice her?"

That got everyone laughing once again. It felt so good hearing everyone laugh. We hadn't laughed in a long time and we all needed it. Even I was starting to get caught up in the playful mood.

"If she's pretty enough, she doesn't have to go anywhere. She just has to be." I answered softly running my hands along her thighs.

"Well, ain't I pretty enough. And we are in LA after all. I remember a quote from the sexy 40's actress Veronica Lake, 'Hollywood gives a young girl the aura of one giant, self-contained orgy farm, its inhabitants dedicated to crawling into every pair of pants they can find.' Don't you want into my pants?" Kim said throwing her arms around my neck.

"Are you kidding?" I asked while running one of my hands along her taught stomach. "Feeling what you're sitting on right now aught to tell you just how pretty I think you are and who's pants I'd like to get into right now."

"Yeah right," she mocked while nibbling on my earlobe. "It was Dana sucking on that piece of cheese that got you all hot and bothered."

"I can't argue with you there," I offered honestly. "But it's your tight bottom that's keeping little Sammy that way, and I swear if you bounce on him one more time he's gonna find a way to rip through several layers of clothing and slide inside the only thing he's thinking about right now. He's got a one track mind you know."

"Really?" Kim joked as she bounced up and down.

"I warned you that bouncing could turn into a problem." I offered.

She kissed me and murmured, "I already have a problem."

"So do I." I assured her.

"Tell me about it." Kim responded kissing me again.

Obviously not to be out done Jen stood up and seductively sauntered over to me and Kim, then rubbing her breasts back and forth across my upper arm she said in a sultry voice, "If you two plan on sneaking off somewhere and doing the nasty, you better plan on a threesome."

"Gads!" Vicky complained jumping up out of her seat. "Even Jen now! Welcome to slutville USA." Then in a milder tone she added, "Though I've got to admit I'm so wet right now I had to stand up or I would have slid right out of my chair."

"I think ... me too." Maria said softly which got the rest of us laughing once again.

I looked at Vicky standing there. She wore a fluffy full skirt and loafers, and an oversized white shirt with the sleeves rolled, top buttons carelessly undone, and the back of the collar was turned up in the fashion of those days. Although her face looked womanly, in those clothes she looked girlish. God, how I loved that little redhead.

Well needless to say, the threesome ended up turning into a foursome with me, Kim, Jen and Vicky. I used my extraordinary cunalingus skills to get all three girls off at least once and then Jen and Vicky excused themselves to go shower giving Kim and me time to screw away the heat we had generated when she had sat on my lap. We didn't make slow passionate love together. We fucked like two wild animals in raw heat ... which we were. Man, was it ever good!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.