Play It Again, Sam - Cover

Play It Again, Sam

Copyright© 2008 by POL

Chapter 15: What's one more?

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 15: What's one more? - A few readers requested that I upload all five books of the "Play it again, Sam" story in one piece. So, for those readers - Here it is, with a number of spelling and other such errors corrected. Sam Eldon finds himself transported back in time twenty some years and into a much younger body. This is the story of how he affects the lives of many others and discovers what destiny's true purpose has in mind.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Two hours later I found myself parked next to the Bronco in the underground garage at the beach house. I entered through the back door and then made my way into the kitchen looking for Maria. I found Pat rearranging food stuff inside the pantry.

"Hello Pat." I called out announcing my arrival.

Pat jumped at the sound of my voice. "Oh, Mr. Sam..." She stepped out of the pantry. "You startled me sir."

"Sorry about that." I said offering her a smile. "Have you seen Maria? I need to talk with her."

"Oh, I see. Are you going to dismiss her Mr. Sam?" Pat asked with deep concern in her voice.

"Whatever gave you that idea Pat?" I answered. "Of course I'm not going to let her go. I came over to assure her that we view her as a friend as well as an employee. Maria has a self esteem problem and I hope to make her feel more comfortable with us as well as with herself."

Pat's face literally beamed with relief after hearing my words. "Oh Mr. Sam, that is so good to hear sir. I myself was even a little concerned. Maria told me she had talked to you on the phone while I was out and that she had said something to offend you sir. She's been crying sir, frightened to death you might wish to let her go."

"Well, Pat, I hope you assured her that she has nothing to fear on that score."

"I tried sir, but I was unable to completely dispel her feelings of self-blame. But now that you're here I feel assured that everything will be just fine." She smiled broadly with more confidents than I felt.

"Any idea where I might find her?" I asked.

"Last I saw sir she was upstairs polishing the banister."

"Pat. When are you going to knock off all that sir stuff? You're part of our family too you know. I'm willing to accept Mr. Sam if it makes you happy, but I'd like you to relax around us as well."

"Yes si ... Mr. Sam."

"Come here and give me a hug." I opened my arms.

Pat came forward and hugged me, "Oh Mr. Sam, for you I'll try real hard."

"That's better." I told her stepping back. "Now let's see if I can find Maria."

I found Maria where Pat told me I would. She was bent over with her back toward me but I could see a polishing rag in her hand which she was using to apply wax to one of the many mahogany vertical balusters attached to the banister handrail. She was dressed in another of the same thin material dresses I had seen her wearing the previous day and the dress did little to hide the perfection of her rounded buttock which jiggled seductively as she worked.

"Hello Maria," I called out to her as I ascended the stairs hoping not to startle her as I had Pat.

She stood up, turned to face me but didn't say anything. I could see a little puffiness around her eyes indicating that she had indeed been crying and I could also see what I interpreted to be fright behind her bewitchingly blue irises.

"Hi," I smiled. "Relax I only came because I was worried about you."

She didn't respond just kept looking at me.

"Can you take a moment to talk with me?" I asked.

She nodded.

I held out my hand. Slowly, perhaps reluctantly she reached out and placed her free hand in mine. I felt a momentary pleasant little tingle when her skin first touched mine but I ignored it.

I noticed her bedroom door was open and I led her into the room. I knew there was the risk that she might interpret my taking her into the bedroom as my intent on taking her up on her offer to have sex with me, but I felt it was worth the gamble in order to get her to start feeling that she was the one in control of her body.

I made sure the door remained open, and then I led her over to the bed, released her hand and asked her to sit down.

"Do you wish me to remove my clothing first sir?" She asked, dropping the polishing rag onto the bedspread while looking down at her feet.

"No." I answered. "Just take a seat."

She did and I sat beside her on the bed. Reaching over I took both of her hands into mine, feeling the same tingle I had previously noticed only a little stronger this time, and then I said, "Listen to me Maria. We're all worried about you, me, Pat, Jen, Vicky, and Kim, and we are willing to do anything to help you to feel more confident, to feel secure knowing you are among friends that care about you. Okay?"

"I do sir." She said softly looking up for the first time. "Jen and Vicky were so nice to me yesterday ... I just ... I don't know how to act. I am afraid."

"Don't be." I answered back. "Do you remember when I told you that I thought you were a pretty young woman?"

She nodded.

"I was wrong." I said and I felt her hands flinch but I continued, "I was wrong because you're not just pretty, you're beautiful; you're bright ... and very sweet ... and I don't want to see a beautiful young woman sacrificing her life because of what some disgusting animals that call themselves human did to her. Maria please believe me, what those men did to your body is insignificant compared to what you're letting them do to your mind. Your mind is far too precious a gift for you to just give them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.