Play It Again, Sam - Cover

Play It Again, Sam

Copyright© 2008 by POL

Chapter 9: Horses

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 9: Horses - A few readers requested that I upload all five books of the "Play it again, Sam" story in one piece. So, for those readers - Here it is, with a number of spelling and other such errors corrected. Sam Eldon finds himself transported back in time twenty some years and into a much younger body. This is the story of how he affects the lives of many others and discovers what destiny's true purpose has in mind.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Remember when I told you how crowded the tiny shower was when Vicky, Jen and I had shared it? Well, the next morning after we all got up that was nothing compared to the four of us being in there. I felt like one of those clowns in a clown car. But I shouldn't complain, those clowns never had three gorgeous, sexy, naked women inside a Volkswagen with them or you'd never be able to get a clown to climb out.

I insisted on fixing breakfast for the three women that had treated me so well last night, even though they told me it was me that had treated them so well. Hmmm ... It's all a matter of perspective I guess. After breakfast I also insisted that I do all the clean up and washing of dishes. They didn't argue with me too much over this because it would seem that somehow between the time we had taken our shower together to the time after breakfast the three of them had gotten together and made plans. How in the hell do women get together without and man even knowing about it? All three of them left together on a rather mysterious mission. All Kim would tell me was that I was free to fend for myself until they got back.

So, I cleaned up and washed dishes and the girls trotted out happily to do whatever it was they had secretly plotted together to do.

They got back at around eleven a.m. and were they ever something special to look at. All three of them were dressed in identical floral patterned, spaghetti strapped, knee length, racerback sun dresses with double-v plunging necklines. Their feet were adorned in white strap sandals, and atop their heads were matching wide-brimmed Panama dress hats sporting colorful wide silk headbands with long tails that hung down along their bare backs. Although their dresses were all the same color Jen's hat band was red, Vicky's green, and Kim's blue.

When they walked toward me I noticed the movement caused the thin material of their dresses to wrap tightly around their hips and thighs outlining three perfect female forms. God if they didn't ever look hot!

"Sorry we took so long but we had to wait until nine o'clock before the store opened." Jen told me.

"You like?" Kim asked twirling around and showing me all her sexy angles.

"Like! Does a schoolboy like summer vacation? The three of you look better than winning numbers on a lotto ticket." I answered.

I think my lotto comment confused them but no one commented obviously knowing by the lustful look on my face I thought they looked fabulous.

"Kim bought everything using her husband's credit card." Vicky told me also twirling around for my enjoyment.

"A woman just can't go to the racetrack without a hat you know, it just wouldn't be civilized," explained Kim.

"We decided on matching dresses so everyone would know that we three belonged exclusively to you sweetheart." Jen confided.

"Do you three have any idea of how proud, mucho, and lucky, you make me feel? I'll be the envy of every other guy at the track."

All of a sudden Kim got a serious look on her face. "Sam," she asked, "I was just thinking, won't you also be at the track today? I mean your other you."

"Didn't Vicky or Jen tell you? We discussed that. The plan is for me to stay as far away from my other self as possible. We're not sure of the outcome if me and me were to hang out together."

"My, that is something to think about isn't it?" Kim surmised.

"If he goes poof, I get to kill him first." Vicky added.

We got to the track an hour before the first race. Big surprise my three girls turned more heads than a monkey driving an open topped double-decker bus.

I picked a spot in the bleachers as far away as possible from the spot where I had been in my previous life and we all took a seat.

All of a sudden Jen said, "Sam, look at me."

I turned toward her and she placed both of her hands on my cheeks then twisted my face this way and that while scrutinizing me very closely. "You know," she said letting go of my face, "I think you look older. Maybe even twenty some. Sam, I think you'll be able to place bets."

Hearing Jen's comment the other two looked at me.

"I think Jen's right. You do look older." Kim confirmed.

Vicky said very softy so only the four of us could hear, "Ewww, I'm having sex with an old man."

Jen and Kim laughed. I kissed Vicky and then told her quietly, "And this old man isn't going to stop having sex with you either."

Vicky giggled, "Darn right you're not."

A half hour before the start of the first race Jen and Kim placed their bets following the instructions listed on the sheets I had given them. I freelanced and was able to place my bets without even a second glance from the teller.

Ten minutes later a voice over the loud speaker system announced, "And they're off!" and nine horses shot out of the gate running pall-mall around the dirt track.

Near the wire with all of our horses running first, second and third just as I knew they would the girls were excitedly jumping up and down while yelling at the top of their lungs as if the race outcome were in question. Go figure.

After the race result was announced official the four of us split up and took advantage of just about every pay window available on different bleacher levels and even different areas of the park to cash in our winning tickets. We made a little over eight thousand dollars that first race.

Jen had brought along an extra large empty handbag that we use to store all the money we didn't plan on using for the next race. This bag was zippered and kept close to us at all times.

After the second race, including winning the daily double our net winnings for that race was just a little less than fifteen thousand.

We made around twenty two thousand in the third, and twenty five thousand in the fourth races.

While we were waiting for the fifth race to start curiosity got the better of me and after telling the girls I was going off to use the restroom I actually went off to find myself. I didn't plan on getting too close just close enough to see myself. Throughout the day not one of the girls had asked me to point out my former self to them nor had they even brought the subject up. They were much too considerate for that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.