How To Piss Off My Wife Without Really Trying - Cover

How To Piss Off My Wife Without Really Trying

by DG Hear

Copyright© 2008 by DG Hear

Humor Story: This was a how-to I posted on another site and thought I'd share it with the readers of SOL. I would guess it's a bit humorous

Caution: This Humor Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Humor   .

Every year I try to help out the readers with a little 'How To' information. This year I will use some new ideas, good e-mail information and some dumb humor. You may have heard or read a lot of this stuff before but it's always good to read it again.

Let me start with the wife and grocery shopping. If you're like me, and she asks you to go to the store for bread, milk and eggs, I come back with bread, milk and eggs. When she goes, she has over a hundred dollars worth of groceries. She just went after the same three items that I did. How do you respond?

First: don't say a damn word or you will regret it. You'll be making your own dinner for the next month.

Second: don't ask her if she needs help carrying in the groceries if she is about finished. You will more than likely get your head bitten off and she will be mad the rest of the evening.

What you do is sit so you can see when the car pulls up and run out and help her carry in the groceries. Compliment her for buying your beer. This is her way of saying she spent too much money. Accept this as her apology. Don't say another word.

I used to have a problem when my wife asked me to go shopping with her. First, she asks me and then starts yelling at me.

"Honey, I didn't say a word. Why are you yelling at me?" I responded.

"I can see it in your face. You won't do anything with me. All I ask is that you do a little shopping with me, but no, you have to watch a dumb ball game."

Guys, next time do what I have learned to do. You have to understand that if your wife is like mine, you were probably the last person she asked to go shopping. Her friends and family were already busy. Smile and go with her. If she goes to a large store, go to the TV sets and watch your game. She really doesn't want you around bugging her anyway. She just wanted your company getting to and from the store.

Lately I have asked her to go to the mall instead. Of course, there are a lot more stores and she is happy to go there. While she shops, I go to the Cinema and take in a movie. She meets me when the movie ends and we go out to eat. Everybody's happy.

If the mall has a Victoria's Secret, tell your wife to go in and buy something for herself. The chances are if she's bigger than a size five they probably won't have anything that will fit her. She'll smile and make some kind of snide remark, but she will remember your nice gesture. If she does go in and buys something then you just hit the lottery. It's a win-win situation for you.

Then there's the problem when your wife holds up two outfits and asks which one you like. This is a lose-lose situation or at least a bad one. If you answer her you had better have a good reason why you picked the one you did. Better yet, try and reverse it back to her and ask which one she likes better and then agree with her. Let me give you a good example.

I loved watching 'Alias' with Jennifer Garner. In one episode, she was undercover on an airplane. She was supposed to be a hooker for this customer. She came out of a bedroom — yes, this plane had a bedroom - holding two bra and panty sets. One was black and the other was red. She showed them to the customer and smiled with those big dimples. Damn, I'm getting hot remembering this.

She went back into the bedroom and came out wearing the black panties and bra and looked fantastic. She smiled that beautiful smile, for those looking at her face, and the man said to try on the red one. She went back and put on the red outfit. Again, she came out looking great.

She smiled at the man and then pulled out a gun she had in her hand hidden behind her back. She shot him dead center in the forehead. Her words to him were. "What was the matter with the black outfit?" So guys, really give your answers some thought.

So, be very careful what you say when helping her choose an outfit. Remember, no matter what outfit she chooses, her ass is never too big and her boobs always look great.

Speaking of asses. If your wife is blocking your view of the TV and you're missing the game, don't say a word. No matter what you say, all she's going to hear is, "Get your big fat ass out of the way. I'm missing my game."

Calmly wait until she moves from blocking the TV and continue watching the game. If you missed anything important, you can always catch the replay or it will be on the eleven o'clock news. Believe me, you'll be glad you waited.

While we are talking about asses, I should tell you about what happened while my wife was cleaning the BBQ grill. I mentioned to her that her ass was the same width as the grill. It was a big mistake. She didn't say anything to me at the time but you have to remember that women never forget any negative statements made by their husbands.

My wife still brings up stuff I said twenty years or more ago. They say elephants have great memories. My wife has them beat by a mile when it comes to things that I've said or done.

Later that night I was horny as hell. I slipped into bed next to my wife and grabbed her butt. I was ready to make love. "Get your hands off of me," she yelled.

"Honey," I replied. "I want to make love to you. I'm all hot and horny for you."

She turned over and looked at me. "Do you think I'm going to fire up this big ass grill for one little hot dog?" Needless to say, I didn't get any that night or for the next month.

Another problem I used to seem to have is my wife always wanted me to stand behind her and protect her. Believe me, she was more than able to take care of herself. I remember one time when we went to this one bar. It was pretty crowded and the only seats in the place were two empty stools at the counter.

We sat down but I didn't realize my wife was sitting next to a man who was totally inebriated. My wife looked at me with that look of disgust. I gave her my, "I'm sorry, I didn't know" frown. Then it happened. The drunk let out the biggest fart you ever heard. Phffffffttt.

My wife gave me that, "do something" look. I jumped up and pulled the drunk off his stool and started shaking him saying, "I dare you fart before my wife!"

The drunk looked at me and, scared as hell, he said, "I'm sorry, sir! I didn't know it was her turn."

Toilet seats always seem to be a problem. I'll never know why, if it's up and you have to take a shit or a woman wants to use it, put the damn thing down. If you have to take a piss, then lift it up. Don't piss on the seat. Women don't like to sit on a toilet seat that is all wet. If you pissed on it, then wipe it off. Your wife will be glad you did and it will prevent another argument

A new problem has risen in my household concerning toilet paper. Now my wife gets pissed if the roll is empty when she uses the bathroom. If the roll gets small go in the cabinet and take out a new roll and set it by the old roll. It shows you're at least trying. If for some reason there are only a few sheets on it, throw it away and put the new roll out.

Women have a tendency to use a lot more paper for obvious reasons. Make sure there is enough for her next trip to the restroom.

We guys need to learn which battles are worth fighting for and believe me, a roll of toilet paper is not it.

Oral sex is still a problem at my house. My wife doesn't like to do it. I think one of the reasons is because of her false teeth. I know they are hard to control when eating a pussy because I have that problem too. I just take them out and gum the hell out of her pussy. I asked her to do the same thing.

I've never said it to her but I don't care if she looks great while giving me a blowjob. I just want to come. Besides, I would just as soon that she gum my cock as bite it with false teeth. I'm still working on that problem.

One big problem that pisses my wife off is when I do the grilling. I don't have a lot of say-so here but people always congratulate me on a dinner well done. You see, my wife has thawed the steaks, put the seasonings on them and brought them out on a platter. All I do grill them.

Well, I stand there and keep my eye on them she makes the potato salad, relish tray and everything else for our cookout. Our guests always tell me how good it was. If you have this same problem, don't wait for your wife to get mad. Tell your guests how the little woman did all the hard work and got it all ready. At least it will soften the blow and she might not hate you.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.