Mathew 'Mats' Rogers Series - Cover

Mathew 'Mats' Rogers Series

Copyright© 2003-2009, Jack Spratt. ALL Rights Reserved

Chapter 1: My Surrogate Nieces

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: My Surrogate Nieces - Although Mats would just love to stay and enjoy his nieces and their many preteen friends; he has to return to work, not because he needs the money but because he enjoys his job. No, he does not lead the life of a monk in Texas. Enjoy the continuing travels of Mats. There is more to cum.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Special thanks to Phil Gorman 2014 for his expertise in re-editing and proofing.

It’s taken me nearly fourteen hours to get this far. The traffic has been brutal, plus rain, multiple accidents and just plain stupid drivers hampering the drive. While sitting in traffic, just idling, proves that my Chevy Avalanche isn’t the most fuel-efficient vehicle. I swear the gauge drops in front of my eyes. This is the first major trip with this unit. I picked it up at the dealer four months ago, after negotiating with them for nearly three weeks online. The Texas dealership was three hundred miles from the oil fields where I’ve lived the majority of the last ten years. I spent some time in the Gulf War; but, other than that, it’s been in the fields.

The work has been very good to me, plus being very frugal and only working for employers that provide complete room and board, fully paid benefits as well as very attractive wages, allowed me to save. Unlike many of my compatriots who live from paycheck to paycheck, most of my savings are in term deposits and investments. Fortunately, my accountant/broker had some foresight to place my funds into bonds and term notes, plus investing in real estate just before the sky fell in on the stock market. I own several apartment buildings in various cities, all managed by the same firm.

The loan sharking operation I run on the side is also very lucrative. My co-workers pay ridiculous rates I’m not proud of, but they all borrow with their eyes wide open. These are only payday loans, but the rate is two for one, for two weeks. My occasional card games have also been lucrative. The custom-built trailer following behind the Avalanche is part of the spoils of a game. It is now the exact same color as the Avalanche and the two applications of clear coat make it shine, matching the truck’s gloss. Carefully packed are my worldly possessions, including a complete camping outfit with fishing tackle, more spoils of cards.

Before going into the oil fields, I was involved with a number of semi-legal schemes that paid-off big time. When the law nearly caught up to me during my last caper, I quickly retired and went into the oil fields. All the semi-legal gotten gains, and my income from the fields, are safely tucked away earning interest or invested in real property. I may not have many noticeable material possessions, but my bank balances and other assets more them make up for that.

My boss was kind enough to give me a six-month leave; it was either he did or I quit. One of my best friends, Ray McBride, contacted me via email asking me to come for a visit. It’s been seven years since we’ve seen each other, but we’ve remained in contact. The visit will be a relaxing vacation long overdue. We served together in the first Gulf conflict. He and his wife Peggy have two daughters, one nine the other twelve. I’m godfather to both.


A little about myself: I am forty-nine and never married. My name is Matthew Rogers. Early in my checkered life I got hung with the moniker ‘Mats’ and the crazy thing is I can’t remember why. My parents were what are commonly known as white trash. When I left home, they likely celebrated because it meant one less mouth to feed. I’ve no idea if they are still alive; one of these days I going locate them and my four sisters. I’m a loner, learning to fend for myself very early in life. Currently I’m an engineer and am very proficient at what I do. My natural ability in the oil fields has kept me in demand. I keep to myself and stay out of trouble; a good trait in a predominately male work environment.

In reality, I really don’t have to work. It’s a good feeling. Leaving home at seventeen, I bummed around for a several years ending up in the oil fields. It was from there I enlisted. After my stint in the Marines, I returned and got an education while being involved with some very lucrative schemes, then back to the oil fields. Never being in populated areas for any extended period; likely kept me single. You don’t meet too many interesting, eligible females in the oil fields. Now, I like being alone. The nature of the job has kept me fit and muscled. Drinking and smoking have never appealed to me. The only vices are a bit of gambling and my computer that is packed in the back seat. It’s my lifeline to the world while in the fields. I’ve always insisted that access to the company telephone lines is part of my employment compensation. The net provided me with the opportunity to complete my education, resulting in an engineering degree. I can get a diploma by arranging to write the finals at the college. It is something to think of in the future.

Prior to leaving Texas, I racked my brain trying to come up with appropriate gifts for the two young girls. Fortunately, a young saleslady at one of the malls assisted me. Ray had sent me a recent picture of the two angels: that helped the saleslady pick out the fantastic looking outfits. I couldn’t believe the styles young ladies currently wear. Obviously, I’ve been away from the fashion main stream much too long. They certainly are different from what I thought would be appropriate. The sexy lingerie, plus the low rider jeans and tight fitting tops, opened my eyes to today’s styles. The chain is national, so if they don’t fit they can be exchanged.


Finally, at the point that my body is shaking from fatigue, I pull into the first available motel complex. The next morning feeling refreshed, and after a full breakfast, the Avalanche is rapidly eating up miles. The last sign informs me that Abbotsville is one hundred forty three miles ahead. If all goes well I should be in Ray’s driveway in less than three hours. It’s two in the afternoon. About thirty miles out of Abbotsville there are numerous signs advertising all the good things about the city. Then starting down a very large hill the skyline of Abbotsville comes into view. It’s an impressive city with no apparent smog.

Rolling into the city, I decide to stop and have dinner before calling Ray. The plan is to call and get directions. The cuisine at the restaurant is very tasty. While paying the tab I help myself to a business card. Perhaps Ray and his family will allow me to take them out for dinner. Using my cell, I call.

“Hello.”

“Hello. Is this Peggy McBride?”

There is a pause on the line.

“Yes, it is. Who is this?”

“I am Matthew Rogers, Ray’s army buddy. He asked me to come and visit.”

“Ray has been waiting for your call. Hang on.”

In the background I hear, ‘Ray, it’s Matthew. No I think he is in town’.

“Mats; where the hell are you? We expected you yesterday.”

“I’m in the parking lot at Momma Rosa’s. The traffic was a bitch.”

“You’re not that far from us.”

Ray gives me directions; if I don’t get lost I will see them shortly. As it turns out, I was really close. Ten minutes later, I pull into the driveway. Two late model mini vans are in front. Ray comes running out, directing me to park the Avalanche beside them. Peggy and her two daughters are at the doorway watching. When the engine is shut down, they all come towards me.

“Mats, you are a sight for sore eyes. Hell, you look good.”

“You don’t look bad yourself.”

“You remember Peggy and the girls.”

It has been years since we’ve been together. Peggy is a very striking woman. She is beautiful, very poised and majestic. The two young girls following her really send me for a loop. They’re two smiling miniature versions of their mother. Looking at them, it’s obvious where their beauty genes come from. Ray, like me, is no gift package in the looks department. Shaking Ray’s hands, we both can feel the old comradeship. Hell, we hug like the long lost buddies that we are. Is that a tear in Ray’s eye? We owe each other our lives many times over. That created a very strong bond between us that time will never break or weaken.

“Peggy, how did you manage to stay with this old mug? He’s so ugly even the enemy used to run when they saw him.”

Peggy gives me a hug; her perfume engulfs me. Her body is soft and inviting. When she kisses me she feels as like as light feather. My sensitive fingers feel her bra strap. Looking at Peggy confirms it has a lot to support. We step back from each other, looking at her face, her eyes are just sparkling.

“Ray is a very fortunate guy.”

Then the two girls approach.

“You remember our daughters, Susan and Shania?”

Susan is the oldest. She has the same attributes as her mom, though somewhat smaller; her look is evocative and very self-assured. At twelve, she is just starting to show breasts: her mounds are molded in her tube top. Shania has the same striking features. Susan boldly walks to me and hugs me pushing her young body into me. Her hard nipples are evident and feel like two searing tips as they make contact. Maybe I’ve been in the hills too long. She looks me in the face and then kisses me. A bit surprised, I’m sure I felt her tongue. Her eyes are just dancing with mischief. Shit, it has to be my imagination. Shania is next; although not as well-endowed as Susan, she knows what to do with a male’s mind. She too kisses me on the lips and this time I know she uses her tongue.

“Come on in, Mats. We’ve a lot to catch up on. Hell, you look in great shape; me - I have a bit of a paunch.”

After getting the girls gifts out of the truck, I follow. Watching Peggy and the two girls from the rear awakens feelings that have been suppressed for a while. Eye candy such as this doesn’t exist in my line of work. Both girls are wearing very tight jeans exposing their well-shaped bottoms. Peggy is in a skirt; her long nylon clad legs are well toned, making me imagine of the wonders that must be at hidden between. Then I feel stupid realizing this is Ray’s wife and young preteen daughters.

“Can I offer you a drink? I have some Kahlua and Vodka for Black Russians.”

Memories of Ray and me bar crawling flash in my mind. We tied on many a bender on our leaves. Fortunately, we always stayed out of the MPs’ sights. We never landed in the brig due to our drinking.

“Yes, thank you. It brings back memories.”

“All of them bad, when I think of all the times you and I tempted fate and won.”

“Those were the good times. The times we spent in the hills were not always good.”

Both of us lost some good buddies and friends. It got to a point that we did not associate with the new replacements, not wanting to be close to them. My heart swells when I think of the hell we survived. Ray hands me a drink.

The room is well laid out and attractively decorated. The girls are sitting opposite me on a sofa. They are eyefuls. My lower head stirs. I can’t believe the carnal thoughts running through my mind. Both look so appetizing.

“Well girls, how is school?”

“Both of us are very smart.”

That is Susan, but Shania is nodding her head in agreement.

“We are always in the top of our class. I want to be a pilot.”

“I want to be a vet.”

“Both are very good professions. I hope you both realize your dreams.”

“Thank you!” came in unison.

“I brought you something. I hope you like them.”

I hand a package to each of them. I watch the girls open the gifts and then they run upstairs. They sound like a herd of elephants.

“Mats, you didn’t need to do that. I really did want to see you. You’ve no idea how often I thought of you.”

“Well, in the oil fields at night there isn’t too much to do other than think, if you don’t drink. Not the same for some of my compatriots who blow every cent they earn. Thank goodness for computers and the net.”

“So, you have done well?”

“Very. All my meager earnings have been invested. I have a little nest egg.”

“Well, you should get married and that would change.”

Peggy throws a pillow at him. She has a big smile on her face.

“We are doing all right. We have a way to go before we will be in the poor house.”

Then the elephants return. The clothes do fit. They look much better on the girls then they did on the mannequins. Susan’s outfit fits like a glove. What I didn’t see of her body before is now showing, resulting in more stirrings in my lower head. Shania looks ravishing. Even with her lack of titties she has a very sexy body. The tight top shows off her small hard buds. The sight has me thinking thoughts that are embarrassing. What would the girls look like naked? Susan is looking at me, slowly licking her lips. Shania noticed the interplay and mimics her. Reminiscing makes the time fly by; it is good to be with Ray and his family.

“Girls, it is time to get ready for bed. Come down when you are finished to say good night.”

Both girls tear off upstairs. Again, I get a great view of their very shapely posteriors. The sounds of running water signify that baths or showers are taking place. Ray and I continue to reminisce about the times we enjoyed together. After all these years, all the bad times seem to have been filed away, but the fun times are still vivid. Then the girls reappear. First, they run to their mom and then to Ray for a good night hug. As they are about to leave Peggy stops them.

“Aren’t you girls forgetting someone? What about Uncle Mats?”

How I became an uncle mystifies me; but, what the hell. Both girls come running to me: first is Susan; she’s in my arms. The thin material of her nighty doesn’t cover the soft feeling of her warm body against me. She manages to rub her titties against my chest, her hard nipples feel electrifying. Unlike the kisses she gave her mom and dad, she nails me full on the lips. It’s a bit shocking, realizing I’m returning the kiss. Both Peggy and Ray seem to be enjoying my embarrassment. What is worse is that Shania does the same, rubbing her young body up and down my chest, triggering my sexual arousal.

“Ok girls, you’re embarrassing your new Uncle. Off to bed.”

Watching them climb the stairs gives me a view of their shear panties pulled deep into their ass cheeks exposing most of their beautiful bottoms. Their little display of affection has a very pronounced effect on me. My breathing is ragged. The hue of a blush that I’m sporting really has both parents in stitches. I certainly couldn’t see the humor.

It is nearly eleven when the excitement catches up to me. Exhaustion floods over me. What I need is a shower and a good night’s sleep.

“Mats, can we offer you something to eat?”

“No thanks. If it is okay with you, I’d like take a shower and then hit the bed.”

“Good idea. both have to work tomorrow. Come, I’ll show you your room. The bathroom is just down the hall.”

“Thank you. I want to get rid of this gritty travel feeling.”

The bathroom is large and the counter has a variety of various creams, perfume bottles, combs, brushes and a hair drier. Looking at the display had me wondering which of the three uses what. The room smells of bath soap and shampoo with a hint of what I think they call body splash. Just the thought of the two girls has me hurting. All kinds of stupid scenarios run through my mind like is Susan mature enough to enjoy her body? From the way she came on to me, she must have some inkling about sex. Do girls that young masturbate? Actually, that is what I do to solve my problem.

Undressing I happen to look at the clothes hamper. There’s a pair of panties lying on the top. Closer examination reveals it’s one of the girls. They are white soft cotton with yellow flowers. Even in my hand their scent is very prevalent. Looking around like someone may be watching I open the hamper and find the second pair. These are blue with a white lace trim. The blue ones are a bit bigger than the ones with the yellow flowers. Absent mindedly, I bring one pair to my nose and then the other. They smell of little girl pee and pussy scent. Susan’s panties are damp with a white crusty coating. It’s not pee; it has to be the drying content of pussy juice. She did seem excited this evening. What could have caused it? Me? That’s wishful thinking, but it would be nice if it were the case. With Susan’s panties at my nose, I have a strong climax. Cum just pours out of me. Now feeling really stupid about my behavior, I replace the panties, have a quick shower and go to bed.

By the way the sun hangs high in the sky; I must have slept most of the morning. After dressing, I head downstairs. Voices tell me both girls are close. As soon as Susan sees me, she grabs the coffee pot and fills a cup.

“Your trip must have been tiring. It is nearly one o’clock.”

“Well, I feel rested.”

Susan is wearing a pink pair of very tight and very short terry cloth shorts that have no secrets. The white tube top hugs her small titties, showing her small but interesting nipples. Her blond hair is pulled back into a ponytail. She smells good. It is the same scent I enjoyed last night before they went to bed but more intense. She is wearing a very appealing shade of lip-gloss. A noise behind me has me looking at Shania and she’s dressed in a similar fashion. Her shorts are so tight I can see her pudenda molded in the material. It is a tantalizing sight.

“So, what have you girls got planned for the day?”

“Mom told us to stick around the house and offer to help you.”

“Help me?”

“Yes, if you need something we can help you find the store in Abbotsville.”

“Well, currently everything is fine. Maybe I will have another cup of coffee. What would you girls like to do?”

“Oh, I want to go to the beach.”

“Me too.”

“Is it okay with your parents?”

“Of course it is. We are just directing you where you wanted to go. Shania, let’s go and get our stuff. We will be right back, Uncle Mats.”

There’s that Uncle Mats again. Ray is responsible for that tag. The girls seem to be using it just to get under my skin. They are two interesting young girls, and I would love to see a lot more of them. Watching them run up stairs draws my attention to their body hugging shorts. The material is buried deep between their sexy bum cheeks. Do Peggy and Ray let them wear clothes like tight all the time? Boy, I’m really out of step.

Unhitching the trailer then blocking it, we all climb into the Avalanche. The beach is only three miles away. Both girls have backpacks that I assume contain their bathing suits, towels, sun block and whatever else young girls take to the beach. Susan is in the front seat, her long legs stretched out, moving often and causing me to look in her direction. From what is exposed, she has full love lips. The gap between her legs is nearly two inches. My member starts to stir. Shania face is in the rear view mirror; her lips are pursed, like a kiss. She, too, has a light coating of lip-gloss making her lips appear wet for kissing.

Being Friday, the beach isn’t crowded. I can imagine, though, what it will be like tomorrow if this warm weather holds. Fortunately, we are able to park very close to the entrance. The girls grab their packs and head for the change room. They yell at me to wait for them. Grabbing a blanket and my suit, I’m changed in a very short order, standing in front of the girl’s change area. The flow of eye candy keeps my attention. What these young girls are wearing - or what I should say are not wearing - is shameful. They will be the cause of my suffering whiplash trying to look at all of them. Many are already tanned. The majority of them are wearing very scanty bikinis.

“Come on, Mats, let’s get closer to the water.”

Turning and looking at the two, I’m speechless. They are wearing matching bikinis. The physical effect on me is an immediate hard-on. The bikinis are the skimpiest I’ve ever seen. Susan’s top is brimming Susan. She isn’t heavily endowed, but the bra-top accents what she has. Shania may not have anything but nipples, but the visual effect is very sexual. Each grab an arm and lead me down the beach to a sand dune close to the water. Susan spreads the blanket and both girls drop their backpacks.

“Come on, Mats, let’s hit the water. It looks like you need some cold water to cool you down.”

The she-devil is referring to my now obvious hard-on tenting my out-of-fashion swim trunks. Both girls are running from me, laughing. The chase is on. One thing Susan is right about is as soon as the cold water hits my cock it rapidly goes down to a minuscule stub. Both girls are doing their best to keep out of my reach. Catching Shania, I host her high: my hand slides up her soft thighs, against her pubes, and then I toss her in the water. The heat of her pussy feels awesome, but triggers my erection. She flies through the air and disappears under the water; only to reappear, wheezing and coughing water. Now my goal is Susan, who is swimming as fast as she can to deeper water. Diving I swim beneath her. With the small waves, she is unable to find me; but, I can see her. Slamming my head between her legs, I lift up. Susan’s pussy is against my mouth. Moving forward and mouthing her crotch, I blow hot air on her slit and then toss her into the water, causing a big splash. She comes up for air. The look on her face is priceless. She did feel the hot air on her pussy. She swims towards me with malice in her eyes.

“Come on, Shania! We have to dunk him for doing that.”

Arms are around my waist: it is Shania attempting to pull me down. What she accomplishes is lowering my briefs. Then, Susan is on me. She grabs me by the neck and hoists her body against my body attempting to get me off balance. When she lowers herself, she feels my cock at her crotch. She looks at me, and then bounces on me again to confirm what she feels. Then I feel a hand on my shaft, it’s Shania. She starts pumping me.

“Shania, what are you doing?”

“What does it feel like I am doing? Susan, keep wiggling. We will get him to fall.”

Her hand does feel good on my cock, but I really don’t think Ray and Peggy would see the benefit. Susan is wiggling against me, her nipples hard, pushing against my skin. Every few moments I can feel her lips on my ear and neck, kissing me. Shania is holding on to my cock and pumping. Finally, I grasp Susan’s bum, pulling it to me and I fall backwards. Shania’s grip on my cock is broken, but Susan is now kissing me on the lips underwater. Her tongue is trying to get into my mouth. Opening it a bit I get her tongue and a mouth full of water. We both let go of each other and come to the surface coughing, our mouths full of water.

Fortunately, we are about six feet apart, giving me an opportunity to pull up my trunks. Both barracudas are coming towards me. Fighting them off: we splash and struggle. Shania’s hand is back in my trunks, caressing me. Susan is pushing against me. Grabbing her, my hand runs up her thigh and touches her bare pussy. She has shifted the material of bikini to one side exposing her cunt. It feels so soft and supple. We all stop struggling; my fingers are now exploring her young quim. Susan is now hugging my arm, as my finger enters her.

“That feels good, Mats. I was hoping you wanted to touch me.”

“You realize we shouldn’t be doing this, right? Your dad will kill me if he finds out.”

“Oh, I don’t think so. He has always told us that he owes you his life and anything he has is yours.”

“I don’t think he meant his preteen daughters.”

“Don’t be too sure about that.”

As we talk, my fingers continue to explore her young pussy. Shania seems to enjoy pumping me. The urge to explode is building. Fortunately, the beach is not crowded. The closest people to us are a young couple, who seem to be enjoying some contact of their own under water. The young girl is mounted on the lad. I’m sure she is anchored to him by his cock embedded in her.

“Susan, you want to feel him? He is big.”

Susan’s hand is now on me. She takes over the stroking. Shania moves towards me, taking my other hand; she guides it to her pussy. She, too, has her pussy exposed for petting. Burying my face in the girl’s pussies is now a priority, but where?

“Maybe we should quit before we do something that we all will regret.”

“Feeling this good is nothing to regret. Don’t you like what I am doing to you?”

“Too much that’s the problem.”

She finally releases my cock. Both girls walk towards the shore. Pulling up my briefs I follow, sporting an erection. When the girls leave the water, both have their pussies covered. We all walk to the dune where our blanket is spread. The girls towel themselves dry, and then sit down. I air dry, and then sit beside then. The way the dune is formed, we are in sort of a dip and can see down the beach but anyone looking at us, except from the water, would only see our heads. Both girls lay down on their backs with their legs spread. That is when I notice two of the most beautiful young pussies in the world. The only other young preteen girls I had ever seen naked where in Thailand many years ago; but, in my memory, it is like yesterday. The girls have pulled their bikinis to one side exposing their young love lips. Susan has a spattering of hair; Shania’s is completely bald.

“You can see ours, now we want to see yours.”

This is embarrassing. I truly want to see more of the girls, but the thought of Ray and Peggy’s faces have me nervous. But, stupidity triumphs’ and lowering my bathing suit exposes my seven inches; it is not the longest in the world, but it is thick. Looking at their exposed pussies, I wish it was a lot smaller. Both girls’ eyes are like saucers as they stare. My foreskin is slightly rolled back exposing the very wet and dripping slit. They sit up to get a better look.

“Wow! That is big! A lot bigger then Sean’s.”

“Sean’s?”

“He is a friend, from down the street. We play doctor with him. Really, all we want to do is look between each other’s legs. Does yours spit like his? What is that stuff dripping from yours?”

“Yes, mine will spit if you rub it. The liquid dripping is called precum. It is lubrication.”

“Lubrication for what?”

“Well, if I have sex with a girl it helps.”

“You mean fuck?”

I should have expected that. These young ladies are a bit more mature than I gave them credit. Susan looks more than willing to try something, but I don’t know what. And, if Susan tries it then Shania will insist she does it next.

“Well, that is a crude word to use, but yes, if I fuck a girl it helps my cock go into her.”

“Do you think we could fuck?”

The sixty-four dollar question: looking at their pussies, with the moisture forming on their lips, my answer is yes. Susan is squirming. She is excited as I am. Now I wish we were somewhere private. What am I thinking? I can’t take the girls seriously.

“Well do you?”

“Quite possibility, but we are not going to find out.”

“Awwwww.”

“You know we shouldn’t even be talking about this or looking at each other.”

“But, you do like us, don’t you Uncle Mats?”

“That’s the problem. I think I like you too much.”

“Can you squirt for us?”

“Here?”

“Where else?”

“I don’t think this is a good idea to start with, and if someone was to come up on us all hell would break loose.”

“Let’s go home. We can watch you in the bathroom. That way there is no mess.”

“What about your parents?”

“They never get home on Friday till at least seven.”

“Well, it’s up to you girls.”

You know, girls can move fast. In less than four minutes flat, we’re changed to our street clothes and in the Avalanche heading home. As soon as we are out of the parking lot and on the highway, I watch Susan lower her shorts to her ankles, turns in the seat so she is facing me, and spreads her legs, exposing all of her lovely, wet pussy. It’s open and, in my imagination, I think I can see her hymen. I’ve a dumb look on my face.

“That is to make sure you stay focused on the job at hand. We don’t want any excuses when we get home, right Shania?”

“You bet! I want to see Uncle Mats squirt.”

Pulling into the driveway, Susan squirms into her shorts. The girls run to the house, backpacks dragging behind them. Slowly I drag my ass, following them, wondering, “What the hell have I gotten myself into?” I am having second thoughts about this. The girls are already upstairs: I can hear them moving about.

“Get up here, Uncle Mats! No excuses!”

Both girls are naked. With exception of boobs, and that wisp of Susan’s pussy hair, the girls are mirror images of each other. Shania is a bit smaller, but it is obvious they are from the same stock. Shania may be the slighter of the two, but what she has between her legs seems larger then Susan’s. Her love lips are huge and puffy. I would love to measure both girls to compare. My tent is obvious: Susan moves towards me, her hand on my fly. The zipper is lowered and her hand is grasping my tool. She is looking at me as she undoes the button and my pants drop to the floor. My shorts follow them. Standing before the girls, totally naked from my belly button down, they both study me like a bug under a microscope.

Both of them are in front of me feeling my shaft and lifting my ball sack. Shania is fascinated by my balls. Susan pulls back on my foreskin, exposing my purple mushroom head. The precum is just seeping out of me. Susan looks me in the eye and fingers some precum and then tastes it. Shania, not to be outdone, does the same.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.