Alex and Peter - Cover

Alex and Peter

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 22: Alex

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 22: Alex - Peter and Alex are not only cousins, they're best friends. So when Alex gets into trouble, Peter's always there to help him out - or knock him straight! Now Alex needs help but somehow, this isn't what Peter had in mind! The boys enter the D/s world unknowingly and just find a way to muddle through.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Black Female   White Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Friday morning, Lisa caught me on my way to first period. "Don't be mad, Ok?"

"I hate it when you say sh- stuff like that Lis! I'm not gonna get mad. Just say it."

"I wanna break our date tonight."

I opened my mouth to yell then closed it. I'm not mad, I told myself. I took a quick deep breath, held it briefly then blew it out in a huff. Granddad says you inhale all the anger, give it a couple seconds to boil, then shoot it out. Says it kept him from killing Uncle Julius more than once. I don't know about all that but it did at least keep me from saying the first stupid thing that popped into my head. "OK. Why?"

She looked embarrassed and blushed and looked away. "Doug asked me out."

"An' you said yes."

"He's cute." She whined, blush getting deeper. "'Sides, we not really dating or somethin'."

Of course not. Why would a fucked up little cretin like me be allowed near a jewel like her anyway? I'm just an available escort when she wants one. "Yeah. Right. Sure; no prob." I turned to continue to class but she stopped me.

"Wait! I want you to do me a favor, though."

"Sure. Whatever."

"Take Mandy out tonight."

"Who?"

"The new girl on the squad? I told her I knew someone. She's new in town. I told her we could double. Well, triple I guess."

Not how I'd planned to spend my night. We were going to double with Peter and Missy. Lisa was a 'no restrictions' date for me so I didn't have to obey any special rules. Some new chick - if Peter even says ok - I basically won't even be able to kiss her goodnight. But I didn't figure I had much choice. "Yeah. I gotta ask Peter first, but..."

"He said ok."

"What?"

"I already talked to Peter. He said ok." She tucked a lock of hair behind her ear. "He and I talked an' he said it was my call."

"Oh." Peter was letting Lisa be my Dominant for the night. So even though I was going out with whatever her name was, I was still trying to please Lisa. Two masters. "Ok." No fooling around aside, it actually sounded pretty sick. Which was definitely a good thing.

"There are, of course, rules."

"Cool."

"I'll tell you after practice tonight." She said. She grinned, poked me and headed for her first period class. "See you later."

I spent most of the morning trying to remember what the new girl looked like. Actually, I wasn't sure when they added a new girl. Then again, once football season ended, I kind of got swamped with the Dance team. We performed a lot; we had more dance competitions that football games. And we were good - we made Regional and Divisional finals and took third in State. Individually, I'd placed in the Top Five, Male at all three competitions. It was kind of a big deal but not so much considering that Peter might be going to the Olympics.

I didn't see Peter any more during the day. The few classes he had in the building were all senior level and then he left early to go swim. But he usually came back around 3 to pick up Missy and take her to the pool were they both swam for a couple hours. I caught him in that fifteen minute window and confirmed that it was ok about the new girl.

"Yeah. Mandy. Nice girl."

"You know her?"

He shrugged. "Lisa introduced her briefly. I don't really know her. She seemed nice, though. Why?"

"Just seem kinda odd; everybody know my date but me."

"Does it matter? Just be nice to her, right?"

Nice. Why can't I find a bad girl? I wondered. "Yeah. Cool. Hey, Missy."

"Hey, Alex." Missy barely acknowledged me as she put her arms around Peter and they sucked face for a couple minutes. I didn't like admitting that I was jealous but I'd be lying if I denied it.

"Guys! Come on!" I complained after a while and they let up.

"I'll be round to get you about 6." Peter said, still teasing Missy. "Cool?"

"Yeah. Cool." I headed to Ballroom rehearsal and let them neck some more with out me.

After that, I finally caught up with Lisa on the late bus home. "Ok I talked to Mandy and here's the 411." She plopped into the seat beside me and launched into it. "She's a technical virgin but she's over it, she just hasn't found a guy to do it yet. She thought she had, at her old school but he was doing someone else behind her back and she kinda wants to get back at him but not really. Also, she's really really ticklish. And she's definitely the no-pain type so no pinching, no spanking, no squeezing too hard. Oh, and she let it slip that nobody's ever gone down on her before so you have to do that too."

"Do that too?" I felt like I was getting mental whiplash. "Whoo, wait - I thought we were just doing a movie and pizza over at Pauly's." Pauly's was the local teen hang out in as much as we had a local teen hang out.

"Well, yeah, but we're not gonna there all night!" She rolled her eyes at me. "God! What'd you think? Doug's gonna get me an' Mandy at my place around 6 and the movie starts at quarter to 7 so don't be late, 'K? Ok, that's my stop. I'll see you later. Tell Beth to call me!" She was gone before I could finish processing the whole conversation.

My house was another twenty minutes or so, so I had plenty of time to think about the conversation. Or rather, I would have if I hadn't spent the rest of the ride talking about the upcoming track meet we were likely to lose.

I got home, did five minutes worth of homework, changed clothes and was ready when Peter and Missy got there. When we got to the theater, I still didn't recognize Mandy but I did know Doug. We didn't hang in the same circles but he seemed like a nice guy. Mostly, he seemed hung up on Lisa and glared at me every time I got within a foot of her. Once we got in the movie, Peter made me sit between him and Mandy - preventing me getting into it with Doug or up in it with Lisa. Which was probably just as well since as soon as the lights went down, Mandy's hand started rubbing my knee. I did a standard reach around and got no complaints when my arm went around her shoulder.

We were in those loveseat style seat so there was no armrest between us and enough space for me to spread my legs slightly to see how far up she was planning to go. When she was consistently at mid-thigh, I leaned over and whispered, "Turn about far play, right?"

"What?" She whispered back.

"You do it to me, I can do it to you, right?"

"Maaaaayyyy-be!" she giggled.

I did not laugh. What the fuck is 'maybe'? Maybe I'm a cock tease, maybe I'm not? I left my hand on her shoulder and started actually watching the movie. We let the girls pick and they went with the re-make of some 80's chick flick. It was about three hot chicks and one fat-but-doable girl being chicks together. It probably had some heartwarming shit about friendship and love or whatever. All I know is my ex-wife burn out my car, she is so fucking over.

At some point, Mandy made a purring kind of sound and I realized that I was stroking her neck. She snuggled against me and I took that as a good sign that maybe might actually mean yes. When her hand moved to the inside of my thigh, I opened my legs wider. Peter was too involved with Missy's tonsils to notice. Mandy purred again and I moved my fingers to stroke around her ears and into her hair as well. Her fingers moved to my dick. I'm sorry, but maybe my ass - a girl puts her hand on my dick like that she better not be playing. I risked putting my free hand on her knee and she sighed. I tried to remember what Lisa had told me on the bus about what I was supposed to do but all I could really focus on was her rhythmically squeezing my dick to life. I started kissing her neck and licking her ear - largely to distract her from my hand moving up her thigh and between her legs. She moaned as I rubbed the crotch of her jeans. A couple minutes later, our lips met and I transferred my hand from the jeans I couldn't get inside to the shirt I could easily get under.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.