Alex and Peter - Cover

Alex and Peter

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 20: Alex

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 20: Alex - Peter and Alex are not only cousins, they're best friends. So when Alex gets into trouble, Peter's always there to help him out - or knock him straight! Now Alex needs help but somehow, this isn't what Peter had in mind! The boys enter the D/s world unknowingly and just find a way to muddle through.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Black Female   White Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

The night of the St. Patrick's party, I wear my green suit. It's not my choice; I wear what the dance team tells me ta wear. I eat what Mom cooks. I go where anyone takes me; I do what Peter tells me. Still. I don't care if he did say no more rules, I know me. If I do it on my own, I'm gonna fuck up.

Peter got called in at the dock, so I had to do all the last minute stuff he usually handles - pick-up the corsages, call the restaurant, call the girls. Well, girl. I called Missy 'cause I still didn't know who he set up for me. I almost called Leigh -- I figured it's gotta be her - but he didn't tell me to do that.

By 4pm, I'm dressed and ready to go, waiting in the living room.

"You're a little early, aren't you?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, but I ain't wanna be late."

"Well, you won't be that. Who are you taking?"

I shrugged. "Some girl. Peter knows her."

Mom nodded. "Sweetheart..." she started then shook her head and kissed my forehead, "You know I love you. Would you be more comfortable waiting at their place? Save Peter a trip?"

My Mother was the shit. "Yeah, actually. I mean, if that's cool."

She grabbed her keys and drove me over there. She an' Aunt Elizabeth fussed over dressing Beth in one of my Aunt's old dresses - retro 80'. I sat in the living room and went over all the rules. No swearing. No pinching. No touching while we dance - if she wants to dance. Get her chair. No fooling around.

That's been hard. Especially after Dance class. I'm kinda keyed up but I can't do anything about it. It's really hard 'cause Fuentes, my jackass instructor knows about me and Leigh and make us dance anyway. Salsa is hot to begin with and the more aggressive we dance the hotter it gets. By the time class is over, I don't have wood, I got lead lined steel. Before we broke up, Leigh used ta blow me and that fixed that. Now she actually laughs at me. My only consolation is knowing that half the time she's so wet, it's dripping down her legs. Of course, she's seeing someone who can fix that for her.

Peter comes in, waves at me and heads up stairs. He might as well be a girl when it comes to grooming so I got at least another hour to wait.

Jessie's not pregnant. The thought comes to me again from out the blue. It hits me every so often. I'm not somebody's father. The thought's so relieving, I practically wet myself. I check my wallet - three un-expired condoms in the first credit card slot. I may never get a chance to use them but I'll damn sure never be caught without them again.

Evans shows up to pick up Beth before Peter appears. Aunt Elizabeth yells for her and he and I wait in the living room in silence.

Eventually, Beth appears on Peter's arm. Beth's in white and looks like ice cream - sweet and tasty and so good you don't care who sees you eatin' it. Evans looks like somebody hit him with a brick - until Uncle Charles has a conversation with him. I know for a fact Uncle Charles owns a gun; judging by the way he tries not to touch Beth on the way out the door, I'll bet Evans has seen it.

As soon as the door closes, Aunt Elizabeth lights into him "Charles Walker McElroy, what did you say to that boy?"

"Just what he needed to know." He says mildly. "You two gonna keep an eye on her?"

"Yes sir." Peter and I both reply.

Peter glances at his watch, "Hey we gotta fly." He kisses his mom, and we hit the road.

We pick up Missy who's apparently dressing tonight for easy access. Her skirt's so short I can almost see the lower curve of her ass. Peter stares at her like her planning to take her now.

"Is that look good or bad?" She asks finally.

"Astoundingly, amazingly, speechlessly good."

"Yeah," I gotta agree, she looks pretty good, "Seriously."

She blushes as Peter pins on her corsage and takes her hands, "A nice dinner," he kisses one hand, "a little dancing," he kisses her other hand, "And after..."

"And after?" Her father says behind him.

"And after, we'll be home by 11pm, sir."

"Good plan, son." He takes Missy gently by the shoulders, "Now, you've got your phone, right?"

"Yes, Dad."

"And enough for a taxi home, right?"

"Dad, yes."

"Alright, you be a good girl. Don't let this slick hound take advantage of you..."

" ... Dad!"

" ... no smoking, no drinking, no drugs..."

"Herbert," Her mother cut in. "They're good kids. They'll be fine."

He relented. Five minutes later, we were back in the car and Peter finally got the kiss he'd been angling for. "You look unbelievable, Missy."

She blushes, "You such uh liar."

He drove to Lisa's house. I looked around. Lisa had neighbors but none of them went to our school. He looked at me. "Well?"

This is just cruel. There is no way Lisa would ever go out with me again. There is no way I would ever deserve to go out with Lisa again. It's a joke. It's gotta be a joke. "Not funny." I finally get my voice to say.

"Not a joke." He counters.

"Too far." Way fucking too far. Hating me I get. Why would he do this to her?

"She asked, ok? Not my idea." His voice took that flat tone he used when he giving me orders. "She's waiting, Alex."

He expected me to just go up there like Lisa's was gonna be happy to see me. "Peter." I remembered Missy's still sitting there. I didn't care. "Sir. Don't make me do this."

He stared at me as he said, "Missy, would you please go tell Lisa we'll be in in uh minute?"

Missy got that something just happened but not what. She went to the house.

"I thought you'd be happy." He said.

"I thought you'd talked to Leigh." Leigh liked hurting me. I wasn't good for Lisa. She deserved someone better. "Please don't make me do this."

"Alex." He was moving into full command mode. "You're her prom date. You'd stand her up?"

Stand her up or risk breaking her arm again? That wasn't even a hard choice. Then I thought, maybe this was some kind of test. "Peter..." I hesitated 'cause I knew he'll hold me to it. "I'll never say 'no' again. If you don't make me do this, I'll do what ever you say for the rest of my life, I swear but please, please, please not this."

He looked at me for a long time. For once, I couldn't read him at all. Then quietly, in command form he said, "Alex. Get up. Get your prom date. Now."

So this wasn't about anything except him being a dick. "Asshole." I muttered under my breath. I paused on the porch. 'Oh God, ' I prayed silently, 'Please don't let me hurt her again.'

Her Mom let me in like she was happy to see me. I joined Missy in the living room. Peter came in like five minutes later and Lisa finally made her grand entrance like five minutes after that.

She was wearing a pale green thing that floated around her like some old fashioned southern belle. She looked like an angel sent down from heaven. She should be placed on a pedestal and worshiped not forced to spend time with a little hell beast like me. Lisa smiled and I swear - no shit - it was like the sun just came out.

"So, how do I look?"

Like a goddess. Like a fuckin' fairy princess. Like redemption. I couldn't actually say that but I knew I had ta say something. "Very pretty." It was lame, but at least it made sense.

"Is that for me?" She pointed to the box in my hand. The corsage was yellow 'cause I though it would be for Leigh and I knew it would match her dress. "Oh. Yeah." Next to her it's too ugly for words. I tried to tie it on her wrist but really I wanted ta just drop it in the trash.

She laughed at me, "Alex, relax. It's not like this is a real date." She kissed her mother. "I promise I won't be late."

As we left, I realized what's missing. Her father. I couldn't help grinning over the idea that Ms. Hunter finally kicked him to the curb.

At dinner, I spent less time eating than I did wondering why Lisa wanted to go out with me again. Why would an angel seek out Satan? It's not a real date she said - that would make sense. She just didn't want to arrive alone. But it wasn't like she'd ever had trouble getting a date - half the football team would drop kick their mothers to go out with her.

When we got to the dance, I had ta run to join the Ball-Roomers. Leigh was there and unfortunately, I had ta dance with her. I couldn't even figure out what I saw in her until I remembered the pain. Am I so much of a pain slut that I would date a bitch like Leigh? Later, when we were dancing and she was finding ways to dig her nails into me, I got my answer.

Oh yeah. In uh fuckin' heartbeat.

But between them I'd rather have Lisa and no pain then Leigh with it.

Or maybe it was the dance. The last month or so while Peter's had me on a short leash, dance was the only stress reliever I had. Something about control keeping Gail and Leigh on the same short chain I'd been on got me high practically. When we dance, Leigh may still be a bitch but she was totally my bitch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.