Alex and Peter - Cover

Alex and Peter

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 2: Alex

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2: Alex - Peter and Alex are not only cousins, they're best friends. So when Alex gets into trouble, Peter's always there to help him out - or knock him straight! Now Alex needs help but somehow, this isn't what Peter had in mind! The boys enter the D/s world unknowingly and just find a way to muddle through.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Black Female   White Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

I like strong women. Not these fuckin' princesses that whine and play coy an' shit. Not girls. Women. The ones who drink beer from a bottle, who help haul the wood for the bonfire, bait their own hooks and gut their own fish. The kind that don't play that 'no means no' bullshit because they don't have to — if they don't want you touchin' 'em, you don't touch 'em.

That's why I like Lisa. She has never broken a nail and cried about it. She can take a hit — literally. I saw her get in a fight at the mall once. I think that's the day I decide she was the one. Not that I wasn't gonna fuck anyone else — just that when I was ready to you know, kinda settle down, she was the one I wanted. Or someone like her, at least.

The Homecoming game this year is against the Essex Senior High Trojans. I hate The Trojans as a matter of family pride. They're the only team me, my dad, my uncle and my grandfather all lost to at least once. And they're the team that broke my grandfather's knee which kept him from goin' to Vietnam — which I'd be ok about, but he bitches about it every time the subject comes up. So anyway, pay back is a bitch so I always make sure someone playin' for Essex goes home injured when I play 'em. Funny that the coach has never called me on it.

After the game this year, there's a big rally planned on the field after the losers go home — with two wide receivers in bandages, thank you — an' I go find my family before I hit the showers. Granddad's here tonight — hell, when I see 'em in the stands looks like damn near ever'body here tonight. Granddad hugs me, pulling me off my feet. Then he drops me to go talk to the coach. Everyone else is excited but not crazy. I get kissed by Mom and Grandma and Great Aunt Rachael an' high five'd by Uncle Charles who used to play quarterback. Mom an' Aunt Elizabeth keep goin' on about the cheerleaders. Finally, I wade through the crowd and find Peter. Trina and Lisa are with him. I grab Lisa an' kiss her hard — I wanna screw her right here but even I can't get away with that. Peter elbows me in the back an' I let her go an' go hit the showers. When I come out, I grab a soda and go lookin' for Lisa again.

Instead, I get grabbed an' dragged to make some stupid speech about winning the game or whatever. I yell something dumb like 'Trojans suck' an' everyone cheers an' it takes me another half hour to find Peter an' the girls again. He's got my smokes an' as soon as we are out of sight, I light up.

"Can we blow now?" I ask Peter.

"Uncle Marcus wants ta see you."

"Shit." Granddad probably wants to go play by play and relive his youth. All I want to do is fuck Lisa. I finish the cigarette and pull Lisa with me, "Come on."

We find the family again. It's down to Granddad, Grandma, Great Uncle Julius and Great Aunt Rachael. Granddad starts in on the game. It not that he doesn't know what he's talking about but I just really want to get out of here.

"Marcus." Aunt Rachael gets it. She's like twenty and just married Uncle Julius last year. "Marcus, when you played, were you popular?"

He glances at my Grandmother then says, "Damn straight. And?"

Aunt Rachael looks at Lisa then back at Granddad, "Well?"

He snorts, "Boy kin do his business when I'm done wit him." Grandma hits him, apologies to Lisa an' Trina an' pushes Granddad toward the parking lot. She stops and looks at us, "Am I in danger of being a great grand mother?" Lisa an' Trina both seem to shrink in front of her and I know my evening is likely shot.

"No ma'am." Peter finally answers.

She frowns at us and continues to pull Granddad to the parking lot. "You too, JD," Aunt Rachael says, "Don't stay out too late, boys." Uncle Julius smiles and puts his arm around her waist as they leave. He is so hittin' that every fuckin' night, I can't believe it.

Trina and Lisa won't shut up about how young Aunt Rachael is. "Peter, dude, beer?"

He nods and leads the way to his car. We drive out to the real party — off school property — where there's beer, wine coolers and no one asks where you're goin'. I grab a pair beers and take Lisa's pair of boobs into the woods. We kiss while we drink and I get her shirt open and squeeze her tits. Her nipples are really small — especially in relation to the size of her tits overall — so I like to bite them 'cause that gets them as big as their gonna get. My dick's really hard 'cause I've been holdin' her hand against it.

She squirms, "Ow. Quit it. You know I hate that." But she doesn't pull away from me so I ease back a little and unzip her pants. "No."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.