Alex and Peter - Cover

Alex and Peter

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 18: Alex

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 18: Alex - Peter and Alex are not only cousins, they're best friends. So when Alex gets into trouble, Peter's always there to help him out - or knock him straight! Now Alex needs help but somehow, this isn't what Peter had in mind! The boys enter the D/s world unknowingly and just find a way to muddle through.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Black Female   White Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

The bus left from the Center at four AM. Shit, God ain't even up yet. But it'a a four hour drive to the meet and I only get to go 'cause Uncle Charles is all but paying for the swim team this year.

As we pull off, I notice that there are only like six swimmers on the bus. I poke Peter. "Hey, what gives? Where's the rest of the team?"

"Only the top two in each event are going this time."

I had wondered why Beth didn't show up. I lean the seat back and try to sleep. I hate bus trips. I'm only going on this one 'cause spring break's a drag if Peter and Leigh are both gone and I gotta work the boats alone. Well, not alone but hangin' out with my Dad can get old fast.

'Sides, a sub should follow his Dom around anyway.

We've almost got this D/s/SM/BD thing worked out completely. So long as I follow the rules, I can pretty much do what I want. And if I don't do anything stupid, twice a month he finds a way to spend a night causing me serious pain. Not just spankings - which are still cool - but hot wax which hurts as much going on as it does comin' off, and clothes pins which make doing laundry a lot more fun, and rubber bands which is something I would have never thought of but Peter has done some fucked up things to me with. I only managed to get myself suspended once an' I learned my lesson damn fast. Thirty days 'without' is some fucked up shit. So I have Leigh for sex and Peter for control and hardcore pain which make my life pretty damn cool.

When we arrive wherever this little swim-fest is, there's a huge banner over the registration desk. FINA Spring Qualifiers.

"Qualifiers for what?" I ask.

Peter shrugs. Either he doesn't know for what or he doesn't care. Both answers sound like bullshit to me but if I need to know, he'll tell me. I'm kinda getting used to that.

We get about an hour to prowl around and I remember why I'm here - girls in wet swimsuits. I can't touch, but I can look real hard. Peter's not looking much which worries me a lot. I've been worried about him for a while, now, though. He's been really cool about me an' Leigh - which is great, but he's stopped dating himself after Michelle dumped him. Which is weird. Peter used to get more play than me - which is goin' some - but since Michelle dropped him, he hasn't gotten play from anybody but me. I don't mind except that I know he still likes girls and he ain't celibate. I stopped suggesting that he get laid when he threatened to suspend me if I brought it up again, but that doesn't stop me from pointing him in the direction of every hottie out here.

Finally there's an announcement and I wish him good luck as he heads off to the locker room. I take a seat in the stands an' wait for them to call Peter's race. I lose interest fast. Eventually, I see a cute chick and move closer to her.

"'Cuse me." I say, all southern boy charm. She looks annoyed that I spoke to her, but I can get past that. "This here's ma first time at one uh these. I don't s'pose you'd mind tellin' me what I'm seein'?" I smile.

"It's a speed race. Fastest swimmer wins. At the end of tomorrow, the fastest dozen or so qualify."

"For what?"

"The Trials." When it becomes evident that I have no idea what she's referring to she sighs deeply, "The Olympic Trials? You have heard of the Olympics back home?"

I swear to god, I feel my jaw hit the floor. "The Olympics? Peter wins this, he's goin' ta The Olympics?"

"No, he wins this and he gets a chance to try out for the Olympic team."

I'm torn between finding him and smackin' him for not tellin' me and callin' Uncle Charles - clearly he doesn't know 'cause otherwise he'd totally be here.

"This Peter didn't mention why he was here?" the cute chick asks.

"Not to me or his folks or his sister-" My voice drops off as it hits me - Beth has to know; she's on the damn team. I dial her number then remember my manners, "'Cuse me uh sec." When Beth answers I let her have it, "What the fuck?"

"What the fuck what?"

"Olympic trials?"

"What?"

"We at the Olympic trials..."

" ... pre-Olympic trials..." cute girls corrects me.

" ... pre-Olympic trials, shit, whatever. Peter's competin' fo' the fuckin' Olympics! Why didn't you say shit?"

"'Cause I ain't know shit! Alex, what are you talking about?"

It takes a couple minutes - and some help from cute girl - to figure it all out. Beth didn't say anything because she really didn't know. When she finally fully gets it, she shrieks in my ear. I hear her telling the whole thing to Aunt Elizabeth then I give the phone to cute girl so she can explain it all right. By the time I hang up, Aunt Elizabeth promises to tell the whole family. I smile, Peter's gonna be celebrated whether he wants it or not.

"Oh man," I say, sitting down by cute girl, "I am so glad I didn't miss this."

"So I see." She chuckles.

"Peter always there for me. Ida kicked myself if-n I found out later that I missed this."

She looks at my jacket and her brows knit, "What color is your friend?"

I shrug, "White guy. Oh, school, right. Same as me. Green with a gold stripe."

"Like those?"

She points to the water. I'd been so busy on the phone that I stopped paying attention to the swimmers. Luckily, Peter's so much bigger than the average swimmer that he's pretty hard to miss even under water. "Shit!" I stop talking except to cheer him on. And, of course, to scream like crazy when he wins.

By the end of the day, I know the difference between the 400 meter freestyle and the 200 meter relay. Peter finishes in the top three - if not just plain first - enough times that by lunch time there is no question that he'll be in tomorrow's finals. Cute girl's actually has a name - Jessie - only she's not a girl; she's the wife of one of the coaches.

She and I wait by the locker room entrance for our respective teams and I'm so excited I'm damn near bouncing. I call Beth while I'm waiting and give her the status update. When I finally see Peter, I virtually tackle him. "You asshole!" He looks confused and tired, which, I guess makes sense. "Why didn't you tell us this was fo' the fuckin' Olympics?"

"Oh." He shrugs. "I didn't want anyone disappointed if I didn't make it."

I hit him in the head, "Hey, stupid, did it occur to you that some of us might be totally psyched that you made it this far?" I punch his shoulder "And, shit, dude, you fuckin' blew 'em outta the water."

He lifts his eyebrows at me, "Three in one sentence. You must be excited."

His teammates are walking beside us but I wanna kissed him so hard, I start to do it anyway. I think he senses that 'cause he shakes his head slightly. We get back to the bus.

"Oh, yeah, Aunt Elizabeth wants you to call soon as you can." I say as we board.

He stops cold and turns on me, "What?"

"I - uh - called them." I take a step back but there are people behind me. They shout for me to keep moving and I cautiously move forward. I don't know why he's so pissed but he is. Peter takes a seat near the back and drops his backpack in the seat beside him. I take the hint and sit somewhere else.

I hear him call his mom on the ride to the hotel.

When we get there, the coach checks everyone in, two to a room. I'm bunking with Peter which was the whole idea for coming here but now I'm kinda leery.

As we wait for the elevator, though, he says quietly, "You were right; I should have told them. Thanks."

I breath a sigh of relief.

Everyone piles into the elevator and Peter hits the top floor button. Shortly, the only people left are us and two girls also from our school.

"You really have nothing to say to me?"

I look up; one of the girls, Melissa, is glaring at Peter like she wants to rip his throat out.

"What?" He's as confused as I am.

"Forget it." Tanya says, "He's a jerk."

"No!" Melissa blocks the door as it opens. "Was it uh game? Or uh joke? You an' Michelle have uh real good laugh 'bout it?"

"Melissa, what are you talking about?" Peter looks at Tanya and me but I shrug and Tanya just rolls her eyes.

"You said, 'I'll see you Monday.' Everybody in the car heard you. Then Monday you just ignore me."

He looks at me again; I shrug again. I have no idea what she's talking about.

Tanya sighs and pulls Melissa out of the doorway, "See? I told you; he's an asshole. Forget him."

"No, wait." Peter catches Melissa's arm but she snatches it away from him, "Look, I see you, like, everyday. I'm sorry if I haven't been nicer..."

"We danced all night. You coulda..."

He shakes his head, "I've never danced with you."

"What?" Melissa nearly bursts and Tanya laughs.

"Oh, my God! What a lie! We all saw you."

"I didn't. I'm sorry. I've been to, like, one dance this year. With Michelle. Who ever it was, it wasn't me. Sorry."

We move past them while they're still both in shock. As we open our door, they storm past us.

"Weird." I shake my head.

Peter seems a bit lost in thought as he takes off his shirt but before he can do anything more, someone pounds on our door. He frowns and answers it; we both know it's her.

From where I am, I can't see her, but I can hear her loud enough.

"Asshole! Here!" She shoves something at him and starts to walk off.

He grabs her, "Wait. Where'd you get this?"

"You gave it to me."

"I gave this to the girl I..." his voice trails off. Then I see him take off her glasses and toss them over his shoulder.

"Hey!" She struggles for a moment but when Peter switches to "Dom", he gets crazy strong. I don't know how but I swear it's totally true.

"Quiet." He snaps. She may not know command form, but I do. He unties the complicated twist she keeps her hair in.

Melissa's stringy skinny - way too small for Peter's taste, especially since she's white - and has one of those skinny, pinched faces like her hair's pulled too tight and I guess that's exactly the problem 'cause as soon as he gets it loose, she's almost pretty under waves of like really long wavy brown hair.

He lets her arm go, "You didn't tell me your name."

"I been known you since third grade; I didn't think I needed to. You asked me ta dance. I figured you knew who I was."

"Not a clue. I spent the rest of that weekend kicking myself for not getting your name. I spent the next week trying ta find the 'new' girl with the long dark hair. No one knew you."

"New girl?" She sounds shocked.

"You looked different that night." He laughs, "You look different now - even without the makeup and dress."

"No doubt." I mutter too loud. Peter looks at me over his shoulder.

"If I told you to stay out of trouble, would you?"

I grab the extra room key. "I'll see you at the buffet. Later." I grin as I walk past them, "Oh, yeah, an' there's uh box uh you-know-whats in my backpack." I hit the elevator.

Hopefully, Peter's gettin' laid already.

In the lobby, it dawns on me that I have two hours to kill before the buffet for the swimmers starts. I had planned to watch a movie in the room but that's out now so I park myself in the lobby and try an' figure out what to do next.

"How's your cousin?" someone asks.

I look up at the cute smiling face of Jessie. "Hey! He's cool. I think he just gotta new girlfriend. You guys stayin' here too?"

"Looks like."

She grins for a moment then looks away, brushing her finger through her hair. If she were my age, I'd say she was totally into me. If she wasn't a teacher - a teacher's wife anyway - I would so move on that. "So." I got nothin'. "Whatcha up to?"

"Oh. The Botanical Gardens are a couple blocks away. They're supposed to be beautiful." She laughs shyly. "None of the guys want to go, so I'm on my own. I guess."

"You're husband ain't taking you?" Is he stupid?

"No." she shrugs, "He's ... busy."

She might as well have said 'Alex, take me to a garden and do me.' "I'll go with you." I stand up and smile hopefully.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Sounds cool."

"Really?" Her disbelief is evident.

Even I can't tell that big a lie, "Well, ok, maybe not but" I lean in close an' get a whiff of her perfume in the process, "I kinda promised Peter I'd stay outta trouble an' I figure I'm safe with you." She smells way too good. I would totally do her.

She laughs again. If I did this right, I could do her tonight. "Something tells me you need someone keeping you out of trouble, don't you?"

"An' I'll bet you ain't never been trouble." I counter. "Anything smells as good as you ain't never been nothin' but sweet." She blushes; I think she like the deeper, more aggressive southern boy routine. Not the refined southern gentleman Peter's so good at. I do this right, I can do her before dinner.

We walk to the garden - it really is like two blocks away and it's fuckin' huge. We wander around and even I'm not blind. It's beautiful. She checks out the plants. I check out her. I ask a couple questions about swimming or plants or something, just to get her started then she pretty much keeps chatting on her own. I don't really care about any of it but as long as I keep nodding, she thinks I'm listening. First down.

After a couple hours of flowers, I spot my opening. I slid my arm around her waist and pull her down gently but quickly, "Hey, look!"

"What?" She stoops down with me.

"Aw, missed 'em. I think they got rabbits in here. Thought I caught one."

"Ohh. How cute!" She coos which is too sexy for words. I help her stand up again but don't move my arm from around her waist. She doesn't either. First down. We wander around some more.

I lean in close again as we look as something else pink and flowery and don't nuzzle her neck - just close enough to want to. For her to want me to. "Oh yeah. I think I should stayed at the hotel."

"Why?"

I shake my head, "You drivin' me crazy." This time I nuzzle. I feel her whole body shiver. "Oh yeah. That's gonna get me in trouble fast."

Her breath catches. I can feel her heart beating at least as strong as mine. I could do her right here. Then she pushes me firmly away, moving my arm from around her waist. "Alex. This is just a little inappropriate. You're too young to-"

"I'm eighteen." I lie. How's she gonna know?

"You can't just tell me that and expect me to believe it."

"But you wanna believe it," I put my arms around her and pull her to me, "don't you?"

"I - uh - " she blushes and looks away from me. She puts her hand on my shoulder but I can't tell if she's trying to push or pull. She too small to do either, really. I pull her closer.

"You wanna believe anything I tell you, don't you? I'm eighteen, Jessie. Don't you feel better now?"

"I'm -" she swallows hard. She's actually hot to the touch and I'm rock hard. "I'm married, Alex."

I kiss her. She gives in at first then tries to push away. I hold her still and eventually, she gives in again. First and goal.

When I let her go again it's only to find somewhere to take her. We're practically alone here but she does not need to be caught with me. I pull down the path until I see a small grove of bushes hiding a utility shed. After a quick glance to see that we are still alone, I pull her into the bushes and into the shed.

It's unlocked and has just enough space for the two of us.

"Alex! We can't be in here." She protests.

"Les'in you wanna go back to yo' room, I ain't got uh better idea."

"This is absurd. I'm not..." she takes a deep breath. "Let me go."

"No." I push her against the shed wall and hold her there. He heart is pounding and her hair is flying. She looks like something wild and precious. I'm gonna tame her. I kiss her again, "Oh God, I want you."

"I'll scream." She threatens.

"Oh yeah." I run my hand down her thigh. "Oh yeah, you will."

"I said no, Alex." She's shivering.

I take both hands off her and move back a bit. "You wanna go? Go. I won't stop you." I wait a minute but she doesn't move. "You don't wanna go." I press my body against hers. "You wanna stay an' be taken."

"This is rape." She whispers.

"This is how you like it, ain't it?" I put my finger under her chin and lift her head til my lips can reach the side of her neck easily. "Tell the truth."

"Please." She whispers. "Please. Don't. My husband..."

"Can't make you feel like I can. Can he?"

She gasps and her eyes fall shut. "No."

I reach under her shirt and caress her apple-sized tits inside her lacy bra. She sighs and bites her lip. After a couple minutes, I fight with the rear clasp and finally get to where I can suck those nipples. I can feel her writhing in my arms, hear her gasping with pleasure. I get my hands inside her pants and one hand down to her pussy - she's soupy wet. I bite down on her nipple and she shrieks. I clamp my free hand over her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.