Alex and Peter - Cover

Alex and Peter

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 17: Peter

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 17: Peter - Peter and Alex are not only cousins, they're best friends. So when Alex gets into trouble, Peter's always there to help him out - or knock him straight! Now Alex needs help but somehow, this isn't what Peter had in mind! The boys enter the D/s world unknowingly and just find a way to muddle through.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Black Female   White Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

If I had any doubts about Michelle dumping me, the way she hung all over Scott at school the next week resolved them. I asked around but no one knew who the mysterious brown-haired girl at the dance was. It wasn't that I couldn't get a date - I could. I just couldn't get a date I wanted. Michelle wouldn't speak to me - which also, by the holy laws of high school, eliminated all her friends. Trina would speak but not much more than 'hi' and 'bye'. And the girl at the dance might as well have been a ghost for all I could find her. Leigh was taking care of most of Alex's needs without my intervention so I wasn't using him for relief.

Generally, my world sucked.

It didn't take long for it all to come to a head. Friday, while swimming at the center, I heard the whistle blow and the coach yelling my name yet again.

"Get over here, McElroy!"

I got out of the water and trudged over. I knew I wasn't concentrating and I was slow that day. I was supposed to be in a meet in two weeks, but right then, I really didn't care.

"What the hell wrong with you, boy? You been slackin' off all week."

"Sorry." I shrugged. "Just not with it, Coach."

"You best get with it." He glanced over my shoulder then put his arm around me as if he didn't want anyone overhearing him. "What is it, is it this thing with you an' yo' girlfriend?"

I swallowed my first response to that. "I don't have a girlfriend." I finally let out.

"Yeah, yeah. I been hearin'. Look, son, I know she broke ya heart but you gotta realize it's her loss. She the one lose out on datin' an Olympic swimmer, right?"

I looked at him and tried to keep in mind that he was just trying to cheer me up. "I ain't make it yet sir."

"You don't get ova this girl, you won't make it at all." He seemed to realize that statement didn't go over well. "Peter, listen. You young, you good looking. You'll find another girl. Don't worry 'bout that. Put that energy into getting your time down. Work out uh couple extra hours. Get some sleep."

I snorted at that; I hadn't had a good night's sleep since the night of the dance.

"Oh." The Coach moved his arm. "You got uh little too much 'energy' ta sleep, huh?"

Not a discussion I wanted to have. "I'm fine, sir, really."

"Look, I was young too, once. That's why God gave us right hands." The idea of the Coach and his right hand was revolting. "Trust me, it'll help you sleep. Drop by my office before you leave tonight; I may have something that might help."

"Oh. Uh. Yeah." I managed not to lose my lunch. "Ima do uh couple laps, now." He gave me a 'fatherly' shake and I got back in the water and tried to out-swim the distressing thought that the Coach kept porn in his office.

I did not stop by before I left for home.

I did think about what he said while I was supposed to be doing homework. I couldn't even remember the last time I beat off. Once I started dating, I figured that's what girls are for.

I went down the hall to the bathroom Beth, Robert and I shared. Mom and Dad had their own suit practically and left us to our own devices. I started the shower and locked the door. Once under the water, I closed my eyes and pictured Michelle. Instantly, the image changed. The mystery girl. I wondered if she gave blow jobs. I pictured the delicate lips I remembered and reached for my dick at the same time.

Then I thought of Trina and sighed. Trina gave the best blow job period. She swallowed your dick whole. I had never met another girl who could do that. And her pussy was so hot. So juicy.

Even with the shower spray, my hand began to chafe. I grabbed the soap, poured too much in my hand and slowed down stroking myself thinking of Trina blowing me. One of these days, I told myself, I'm gonna get another chance with her. When I do she's not gonna be able to walk for a week. I'm gonna eat her until she passes out, she cums so hard.

That moment - the first time Trina came on my face - comes back to me. My hand picks up speed as I remember her taste, her smell. Suddenly I felt it, the pressure inside my balls. Everything contracted upward and the first load of my own jizz hit me in the chin.

He is a Coach, I thought. He's supposed ta know what he's taking about.

I finished showering and went back to my room. I called Alex, talked for a while then decided to make it an early night. I striped down, got in bed and flipped out the light.

I was almost asleep when I heard the tapping. My door opened and Beth whispered.

"Peter? Are you awake?"

"No." I whispered back.

She came and sat next to me anyway and I sighed deeply before giving up on getting any sleep and turning the lamp by my bed. It was a dim light and left her in a fair amount of shadow but I could just make out her distressed expression. "I couldn't sleep." She looked away.

"What? A nightmare?" She nodded. "Ain't you kinda old fo' that?"

"Peter!" She paused and pushed her hair behind her ear. "I can't sleep with Mom and Dad. Could I just stay here with you for a little while?" her voice almost faded out completely.

She was wearing a long satin robe but I was buff. I wanted to comfort my baby sister but for some reason, all I could think of was the night of the Sweetheart Dance and how sweet her pussy was. The last thing I needed was her in bed with me again for any reason.

"Please?"

She looked at me mournfully and any real resistance I had vanished. "Sure." I pat the bed next to me and silently swore as she lifted the covers and crawled in with me. She curled up into the crook of my arm with her head on my shoulder and her hands on my chest. Carefully, I put my free arm around her waist. The strawberry scent of her hair brought back that night with crystal clarity. My dick was quickly stiffening and I hoped not creating a visible tent. I couldn't close my eyes; every time I did, I imagined her naked body arching against me as Alex ate her. I couldn't resist kissing her forehead.

She's just a kid, I told myself, here because I'm her big brother and I'm supposed to take care of her. Not fantasize about fucking her up the ass again. Not imagine those full lips wrapped around my dick. I cleared my throat and tried to turn my hips as far away from her as I could. Her robe slipped between us and I felt the bare skin of her leg against mine. I try not to move, not to even breath. Sleep is out of the question.

"Peter?" she whispered again. "Am I pretty?"

"Uh," I cleared my throat again. "Yeah." I waited a minute and when she didn't say anything I asked, "Was that your nightmare?"

She shook her head. Her hair brushed softly against my arm. I stifled a groan of growing frustration. God hates me, I thought, he must just plain hate me to give me this kind of temptation.

"I didn't really have a nightmare." She confessed softly.

"You didn't?" My throat went dry yet again. "So, uh, so why you in here?"

"Couldn't sleep."

"So you figure on keepin' me up." In oh so many ways, I thought.

She shrugged and I caught the scent of her hair again. My dick twitched. Her hand brushed lightly over my chest. I could feel my heart pounding like it was going to burst. "Garrison dumped me." She said. "I mean, at the end of the summer, not recently. He said that something was wrong with me if I didn't cum with him. He said I was probably too young."

"Garrison's uh shithead." I made a mental note to get him fired at the first opportunity. "Likely, he ain't know what he was doin'."

"He said his last girlfriend came."

"Ev'rybody say that. Why Ima tell you Ima bad lover?" She shrugged again and I kissed her forehead. "You looked at the website I sent you, right?" she nodded. Her hair tickled my nipples and I swallowed hard. In another minute, I was sending her back to her own room. "So?"

"But I can't do it myself either. The site said your partner may not be able to do it but you should be able to do yourself."

"So the site was wrong." Beth, masturbating was an image I did not need in my head. "Baby, listen. You really should go back to your room now."

"Please? I really don't want to be alone and ... and there ain't nobody else I can talk to 'bout this." She snuggled closer to me and more of her robe loosened. It was becoming clear to me that she was naked under it.

"Christ." I muttered. "Beth, Baby, you killin' me here. Go on back to your room. We'll talk t'morrow. I promise."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.