Alex and Peter - Cover

Alex and Peter

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 16: Alex

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 16: Alex - Peter and Alex are not only cousins, they're best friends. So when Alex gets into trouble, Peter's always there to help him out - or knock him straight! Now Alex needs help but somehow, this isn't what Peter had in mind! The boys enter the D/s world unknowingly and just find a way to muddle through.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Black Female   White Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

I have to admit it; I am way more into Ballroom dance shit than I let on. I mean at first, I was just playing the guitar which was cool, 'cause I'm good enough to do it. But then they asked me to fill in for one of the guys and I kinda got stuck in his spot while he was out sick. Then Leigh joined the dance club and we started dancing together.

It's not just dancing. I mean it's not just following the rules of what step to take and when. It's teamwork, totally. You an' your partner have to all but breath in sync. An' I lead. When I do it right, Leigh's body does what my body tells her to do. I'm the Dom. I'm the fuckin' Master and she is totally my slave. It's all I can do not to bang her in class sometimes.

"Alex!" Mr. Fuentes, our dance coach and one of the school's closet fags, stops the music. "That won't work. We'll have to re-choreograph that."

"What was wrong?" Leigh huffs, she hates practicing. She doesn't have the patience for it. It's the only thing I do have patience for.

"Nothing. Except, of course they'll arrest me of corruption of a minor." He pull Leigh away from me and starts mutter to himself. "If we ... let's see ... one, two, step, back, no. One, two, turn, yes, like that but stay out ... step, Connie, let me hear the music again." He listens for a moment. "Yes, ok." We redo that section. Then he leave us to work on it and moves to the next pair.

We move through the steps. The routine is kinda a seduction thing - she keeps moving away an' I keep pulling her back. If I do it right, she all but snaps against me. The worst moment for me is near the end when she lifts her leg and wraps it around my waist. It would be so easy to push her against the wall an' do her. I think about it so often, I'm actually surprised I haven't done it yet. I dip her.

"God, I could so do you." I don't know why I said it. Maybe because I'm so hard I'm throbbing.

"Not that you'd do it right." She hisses in my ear as we stand again.

"What, like you don't like it." I hold her tight in and take four steps. "You know you totally get off."

"I fake." She's panting and pushes away into a turn.

I snap her back into my other arm, "You uh lie." Her arm slips quickly around my waist and her nails dig into my side as I hiss and take her other hand. We tango across the room. "I make you so wet you probably right now all but pee'd yo' panties. Ima put my tongue down there after class an' check."

She doesn't reply - just grips tighter with her nails. I love it when she digs in like that. It hurts like hell and leaves marks for at least a day. We turn around and go the other direction; when she switches hands, she digs into my other side. "You such uh fuckin' bitch, Leigh. I swear Ima bang you like the cunt you are." I feel her catch her breath when I twirl her and pull her against me.

We hold like this for two beats. Both of our hearts are racing. She mimes biting me just before I spin her out again. When I pull her in, she whispers, "You ever try to touch me again, I'll take my hair brush an' beat yo' nuts with it. It's got wire bristles. They're sharp. It's gonna hurt so much."

"Promises, promises." I catch her again and the music stops. We stand there, panting hard. I'm afraid to move because I can't think of any thing that doesn't involve screwing her here and now.

"Maybe you should go shower now, Miss Saunders." Mr. Fuentes says from behind me. It feels like forever before I can convince myself to let Leigh go. "Mr. McElroy, do we need to change your dance partner?"

"Uh, I don't ... uh, no. We'll be cool."

He sighs deeply, "Are you two an item?"

"Oh, yeah. Couple months."

"Well get it out of your system before you come in here. It's too disruptive. Honestly, the two of you damn near fog up the windows. Look, I appreciate the problem. But you can't just make this class an exercise in foreplay. Ok?"

"Yeah." I take a deep breath. "I get it, sir."

"Good. Hit the showers."

I have a study hall and a lit class before I get to see Leigh again. She catches me at the school bus stop, "I have my car today. Need a lift?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.