Connie's Birthday Present - Cover

Connie's Birthday Present

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2008 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: He gave her a truly unique gift.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Size   Slow   .

I guess the first thing I need to say is that I never had any desire to watch my wife with another man, at least not when this started. What I did want was to give my wife a gift; something she had never asked for, something that she had never indicated that she wanted, but something I wanted her to have.

Connie and I have been married for almost fifteen years now and for me they have been happy years. I love her as much, if not more, as I did on the day I married her and as near as I can tell she feels the same about me. Our sex life is great and our desire for each other has never slackened; we go at it five or six times a week and two or three times a night is not uncommon. I work afternoons and Connie will occasionally get horny waiting for me to get home and on those occasions she will call me at work during my lunch break and we will engage in phone sex. One day, on my way home from work, I stopped at an adult bookstore and bought Connie a couple of dildos so she would have something to use besides her fingers when we were on the phone. Both of them were larger than my cock, considerably larger in fact, and Connie laughed when she saw them, "I'll never be able to get those in me," but of course she did, and for the next seven months we put those imitation dicks to good use. It was probably there all the time and it just took me seven months to realize it, but during our phone sex Connie had gotten much louder when she had her orgasms. Her moans started earlier and lasted longer than when we had intercourse and then one night I found out why. I had pulled a muscle in my back at work and when I got home Connie was her usual horny self, but because of my back I was unable to perform. I grabbed one of her dildos and went to work on her with it and she went nuts on me. It was the size of the fake cock that was doing it to her and it was then that I began to seriously think about giving her the pleasure of the real thing, a real one that was at least as big as her toy.

Now you don't just have a thought like that and the next day go out and do it. First, you have to talk yourself into doing it, and it really wasn't all that easy even though it was my idea in the first place. All kinds of thoughts bounced around in my head. How do you find a guy with a big dick without coming across like a pervert or an idiot? What about the possibility of disease; of the man having a big mouth and telling all his buddies? What if she liked it so much that she became dissatisfied with me and just wanted bigger and bigger cocks? If I get past all that, how do I go about getting her to do it, or at least broach the subject to her? But I loved her enough to want her to have the pleasure so I set out to find out how to get it done.

The first order of business was to find a candidate for the job and I started my search at the same place I bought the dildos (dildi?). I bought several swingers magazines and read them cover to cover and while I found several guys with large cocks, I either didn't like the tone of their ads or I didn't like their looks. I bought a couple of more magazines, but with the same result. After two months of pouring over every magazine I could find I was at wits end, I could not find anyone that I could accept (Connie might have liked a whole bunch of them, but I wasn't at that point yet). Just when I thought my cause was hopeless a prospect was dropped into my lap. Connie and I were at a cocktail party one night and a couple hours into it I went out onto the patio for some fresh air. It was a cool, crisp night, the sky was clear and the stars looked spectacular. I moved off the patio to get away from the light so I could get a better view of the stars and I was standing there gazing upwards when three women came out onto the patio. They apparently did not notice me off to the side in the dark and so I inadvertently got to listen to their conversation. "Did you hear about Toni and Darren?" said one. "No" replied the other two, almost in unison. "Well, Darren broke things off with her. Apparently she was pushing for marriage, but Darren told her he wasn't ready to settle down, but Toni kept pushing so he dropped her." "Poor baby" said one of the other two, "I'll bet it killed her to give up that hunk of salami." "What does that mean?" asked the third woman. "Didn't you know?" replied the first woman, "Darren is hung better than most horses." "How do you know that?" asked the third woman. The first woman snorted and said, "Lets just say that Darren and I were real close at one time." The third woman said, "Well don't keep us in suspense, just how big is he?" "Well", said the first woman, "I put a tape to him once, and depending on which is the right place to measure from, he is either ten and a half or eleven and a half inches long and as big around as my wrist." The third woman asked, "Why on Earth did you let him go?" The first woman laughed, "I didn't. I pushed for marriage and he dumped me just like he did Toni." There followed another five minutes of conversation during which the three of them compared the cock sizes of their husbands, boyfriends and lovers and then they went back inside. Interesting, I thought. So Darren had a big cock. I'd known him for over twenty years and I'd not known that. As an added bonus Darren and Connie seemed to like each other and I'd seen the way Darren looked at her. I doubted that I would have any trouble enlisting him in my plan, and I was comforted by the knowledge that Darren seemed to cut and run whenever anyone tried to nail him down into a long-term relationship.

Next I had to figure out whether to approach him first or sound out Connie first. I finally decided to get with Darren first because it would be easier to go back to him and say that Connie had shot the idea down, than it would be to go back to Connie and say Darren wasn't interested (what woman would want to hear that a man she had agreed to sleep with didn't want her?). Another week was spent in deciding how to approach him. I decided that the best way to do it was to be blunt and so I called him and asked him to meet me for a beer. I met him after work one night and after a few minutes of small talk I said, "I understand that you just broke up with Toni. Is there another lady in your life yet?" He gave me a "what the hell is this" look before saying, "No one at present. Just playing the field right now. Why?" "Because" I said, "I want you to fuck Connie." He was just taking a sip of his beer and he choked on it. After a couple of moments of coughing he said, "You what?" "I want you to sleep with Connie" and then I went on to explain how she responded to the dildos and that I wanted to give her the experience of a real large cock as a birthday present. He stared at me in disbelief for several moments and then he started to laugh. "This is a first for me. Most husbands lock their wives up in chastity belts when I'm around. You really want me to make love to your wife?" I nodded a yes. "A man would be a fool to turn down a chance at Connie. How do we go about it?" I told him that I didn't have a clue, but that her birthday was coming up soon and he should plan to be available for that night. To plan on a romantic evening on me. I told him I'd pick up the tab for dinner and dancing and then I jokingly said I'd even pay for the condoms. "Deal!" he said. Now all I had to do was get Connie to agree.

How do you go about telling your wife that you want her to let another man get between her legs? I had no doubt that she would enjoy it, at least once Darren was inside her, but how to get her to agree to do it? How do you broach the subject? I needn't have worried; it was a piece of cake. The next evening at work I got a phone call at lunchtime. It was Connie, horny as usual, and she wanted to engage in phone sex. About ten minutes into it I asked her which one of the two dildos she was using and she said she was using both of them - the smallest in her ass and the largest in her pussy. On impulse I asked her if she ever thought about having a real one the size of her largest and she laughed and then said, "All the time lover, all the time." I was surprised at her answer because she had never before said anything like that. "If you had your choice of dick size in a real one, which one would you take?" There was no answer for several moments and I could hear Connie's heavy breathing and then she had an orgasm and shouted out, "The big one lover, oh god, the big one." It was another minute before she could talk again, "That was a good one baby, thank you. It should hold me until you get home." It was my turn to be silent for a moment and then I said, "Okay, I'll get you one." Connie said, "You'll get me one what?" "A big cock " I said, "Gotta go. Lunch times over. I'll see you when I get home" and I hung up. When I got home that night Connie was waiting for me in bed and she was working her largest toy in and out of her pussy. She smiled at me when I came into the room, "Just heating it up for you." She kept working on herself as I undressed and when I got in bed she started to take the dildo out of her pussy, but I stopped her and took hold of the fake cock and started using it on her. In only minutes she was moaning and her hips were driving up at the hard rubber cock and I said, So you want a real one, do you?" "Oh god yes" she moaned, "Don't stop baby, don't stop. Faster honey, fuck me faster." "Whose cock do you want?" Connie was right on the edge of her orgasm and she screamed, "Anybody's baby, anybody's as long as it's big" and her body shook and shuddered as she came. I climbed on and we made love for another fifteen minutes or so before I shoot my rocks off and as we lay there in the warm relaxed atmosphere of successful lovemaking I said, "I'm going to do it." "Do what?" she asked. "For your birthday I'm going to give you a real cock that is as big as your largest toy." Connie rolled up onto her elbow and looked at me, "What are you talking about?" I explained to her how her reactions to her biggest toy had convinced me that, at least for once in her life, she needed to experience the real thing. For several moments she looked at me as if I was a mad man and then she said, "Baby, the things I say in the heat of passion don't mean I really want to do something like that." I smiled at her, "I know, but it is something that I want to do for you."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.