More Family Secrets - Cover

More Family Secrets

Copyright© 2008 by Caribbean Islander

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Follow the protagonist as he learns more startling secrets of his bloodlines, and how they could affect his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   Swinging   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

There were plenty of topics left for conversation at the dinner table.

Vinca revealed that her senses of smell and taste weren't just acute, but that they were linked to her vision. She saw coloured shapes floating in her field of vision all the time, and each scent and taste corresponded to certain colours and shapes, effectively enabling her to see them. Dave hadn't heard of such a thing, but his father and Ed had, and called it synesthesia.

Clark then revealed that he could instinctively regulate his body heat, allowing him to survive in extreme temperatures significantly longer than normal people. And he had in fact survived due to his ability, after accidentally locking himself out of an arctic research station while his companions were asleep. Dave had heard about some oriental monks being able to regulate their body heat, but they could only pull it off during meditation.

Jules and Vinca didn't think their older siblings had any special abilities, and Clark said that only he and Veronica had them in his generation, although he was sure that Dave's grandma had had the same ability as Iris and Veronica. He also mentioned that Acacia's older brother Boris—who was a carpenter by trade but all around artist by hobby—could see with his touch, carving or moulding exact replicas of things he'd examined with his hands while blindfolded.

They talked about these things until eleven o' clock or so, when Dave's parents decided that they wouldn't mind spending one night on a cosy double bed in the loft. A queen bed wasn't without accidental spooning risks either, but since Frank wasn't there Dave and Ed didn't have to share it. So they flipped a coin to see who would get the queen, and Ed was the lucky one. The trundle bed was still considerably more comfortable than an inflatable pad and a sleeping bag, so Dave couldn't complain, and he was refreshed by the time he woke up.

The problem was that he woke up at five in the morning, and he had unsuccessfully tried to fall asleep again. Sighing, he checked his watch again. Twenty minutes had passed, and he knew he wouldn't be falling asleep again. If only he had remembered to bring something to read in his overnight bag. He'd left a magazine he had scored at a gas station convenience store in the car.

The house had a security system, but fortunately that wouldn't be a problem. Uncle Clark had insisted that they drive their car into the garage, since there had been recent car thefts in the neighbourhood. A 1994 Suburban packed with expensive camping gear was a more attractive target than Uncle Clark's vintage 1958 Volkswagen T2, with the faint smell of marijuana clinging to the interior fabric. Unless the car thieves happened to know a collector, they'd rather chop up a Suburban and sell the camping gear to a second hand equipment store.

Dave had been allowed to back the car into the garage, and he couldn't remember locking the rear doors after he had, so he would probably be able to get his magazine. With that knowledge, he tiptoed out of the room, passing his father's snores coming out of the other guestroom on his way to the stairs, which he proceeded to carefully descend.

He soon reached the garage door, opened it carefully and closed it gently so as not to wake anyone. Then he walked past the Gustafson family's recent model year Toyota Corolla to get to the Suburban's rear. The door was indeed open, but he noticed he only had a foot and a half of clearance behind the car. It was a very tight squeeze, but Dave managed to clamber into the cargo compartment.

Then he started rearranging the luggage to get to the small backpack that held his magazine, and he had just triumphantly pulled it out when the door connecting the garage to the house swung open, revealing his Uncle Clark. Dave was about to wonder what his great-uncle was doing in the garage at half past five in the morning, when his mother came in behind him and carefully closed the door.

Then she turned around and covered her uncle's mouth with hers as they engaged in a vertical wrestling match, and after they broke the kiss Clark pushed her against the wall and went down on his knees. Feeling like he had just received a punch in the gut, and knowing there could be serious trouble if his mother spotted him; Dave ducked down between the luggage, his heart pounding like a war drum in his chest.

"I've waited almost fifteen years for this," he heard Clark say after a few minutes of kissing, slurping, moaning and gasping sounds.

"I was a little too busy being pregnant and raising kids to think about it much, but I've often wondered what would have happened if I'd become fertile a few months sooner," Angelica answered. "Then you would have knocked me up for sure."

"Come, I know the perfect spot to get reacquainted," Clark said, and Dave kept himself as still as possible as their shadows fell across the pile of luggage and camping gear as they passed behind him. Then, in the auxiliary attachment to the rear view mirror that narrowed the blind spots, he saw Clark lead Angelica to an adjustable weightlifting bench with the backrest at about forty-five degrees.

Clark pulled off his boxers, sat down and opened his robe to reveal a hard cock.

"You haven't grown much longer, but you have grown quite a bit thicker," Angelica remarked lustily.

"I bet it isn't as thick as your husband's, though! I remember those times in the showers after Rugby. Alan gave our team-mates an even bigger inferiority complex than I did."

Angelica grasped Clark's cock and squeezed it. "You don't have anything to be ashamed of, though."

"How would you know? After me, you haven't been with anyone except Alan. Or have you?"

"No, I've never been with anyone other than you and Alan," Angelica said earnestly. "But the office slut at work told me she has yet to find a man with a cock much longer than seven inches."

Dave suddenly realised that he had already been with more partners than his mother. He wasn't sure about his old man, since he looked like he could have stepped off the cover a trashy hospital romance novel. Moreover, Dave had seen the kind of attention his father got from the hospital's female staff when he was allowed to follow his dad around the hospital one day for an elementary school project. He had been too young to understand the flirtatious undertones, but he sure understood them in hindsight.

"Maybe I ought to ask Luna to email your office slut the names and numbers of her conquests," Clark said, snapping Dave out of his musings. "She seemed to have had a knack for finding really big cocks," Clark remarked, prompting Dave to remember what Acacia had told him.

"Yours is just fine," Angelica said, as she swung her leg over his reclined body and straddled him. "In fact, yours is better, because I'd need more preparation before I can take Alan inside me."

Clark moaned as his niece placed the head of his cock against her moistened labia and sank down on it in a few slow thrusts. When she had him buried to the hilt, she untied her robe and slid it off, before leaning down to rest her body against his and kissing him again. Then, after making out with her uncle for a few minutes, she began to slowly rise and fall on top of his pole, scraping his chest with her full and remarkably firm breasts while staring deeply into his eyes.

The pace increased steadily, until her hips were churning in three dimensions and at a breakneck speed. It reminded him of the way Iris had fucked James less than a handful of days ago, but it was different at the same time. This was lovemaking. Granted, it was very vigorous lovemaking, but the way the two adulterous lovers in the mirror reflection gazed at one another revealed the presence of a very deep bond.

"I wish ... I could ... still ... knock you up," Clark husked in between gasping breaths. The pace of the coitus had clearly taken its toll of his stamina, although he had lasted pretty well.

"You do ... eh?" Angelica replied in between her own pants. Her body exhibited the same telltale signs of approaching orgasm as her little sister's.

Clark nodded. "Yeah. Too bad ... they made you ... get that ... tubal ... ligation."

"You could ... knock me up. Alan ... and ... I ... got reversals ... last year. Tests ... said ... they appeared ... successful."

That knowledge seemed to push Clark over the edge, because he stiffened and emitted a muffled moan moments later, pressing his niece's hips tightly against his.

Having been very close herself, Angelica needed only half a dozen or so back and forth undulations before her toes alternately curled and splayed themselves widely as she joined Clark in a shuddering orgasm that looked intense in spite of the lack of vocalisations. They were obviously trying to keep things quiet.

"Were you serious about the tubal reversal, or did you just say it to get me off?" Clark asked, after they came down from their orgasmic highs.

"I was serious. Alan and I have always felt a somewhat uneasy about the way we were pressured to get sterilised, even though his parents were well intentioned, and their reasons were justified at the time. So we made appointments to get our reversals done while the boys were attending a scout jamboree abroad. Now we're as fertile as we used to be."

"Even Alan? I heard that a lot of men are never quite as fertile after they've reversed a vasectomy."

"There are dangers for women too. The blood supply to the ovaries can be damaged, and they may shut down. Fortunately, the reduced blood supply to my ovaries never became catastrophic, and Alan's tests showed that he never developed sperm granulomas and the anti-sperm antibodies that come with them. His urologist says that his sperm count, morphology and motility are better than average"

"Shit ... so you're really fertile!" Clark's excitement was evident in his voice.

"I would have been in the second day of my fertile period right now, if I hadn't been on the pill. And unlike my teens, I use it perfectly nowadays, so the odds that you've knocked me up are very slim."

"What if I beat the odds?"

Angelica giggled. "Then you'll have to let Alan retaliate by putting a bun in Luna's oven. And speaking of our spouses..."

Clark nodded. "Yeah, lets go see how Luna liked the thickest cock she's ever had."

Dave's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets, and his jaw nearly became unhinged as he heard that. But relief poured into his soul along with the surprise, since it meant that his mother hadn't cheated on his father. They had simply exchanged partners, and his dad and Lunaria got it on somewhere else. Maybe Lunaria went up to the loft, but it was far more likely that his dad went to the master bedroom, since it was the farthest away from all the other rooms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.