More Family Secrets - Cover

More Family Secrets

Copyright© 2008 by Caribbean Islander

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Follow the protagonist as he learns more startling secrets of his bloodlines, and how they could affect his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   Swinging   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

Dave had followed Veronica's suggestion, and Michelle looked both shattered and satisfied as she and his mother drove off to pick Frank and Erica up before continuing on to Edmonton. And while Dave hadn't managed to repeat the electrical discharge, the pleasure it had given Michelle must have broken down her orgasm threshold. She came a dozen more times in a little over an hour, before he finally busted a nut for the second time and dozed off to dreamland while spooning with her.

Even though James had mostly forgiven Iris' careless remark, he still made her pay by fucking her into submission. The way she screamed as she came the next four times sounded like she was having the orgasms dragged out of her. Her salvation came when James' arms finally tired, allowing her to take the top position. She rode him with a speed and intensity that Dave hadn't seen before, whipping her hips back and forth like a porn star. She came twice more as she did, but she kept up that furious pace far longer than James was apparently accustomed to, and he was announcing his climax with a roar just as sleep was overtaking Dave.

As far as Dave knew, Veronica didn't fuck her nephew again till morning. In fact, her orgasmic moans as Bryan fingered her and fucked her from the spooning position was what woke the other two couples up for one last round of sex before heading towards the showers, where they got some funny looks as they stood in line. They probably got them because they smelled like an unventilated brothel after an orgy, but post coital bliss prevented them from caring.

Dave had been especially uncaring, because his last bout of sex with Michelle had been spectacular. She showed him who Dahlia had inherited her extreme flexibility from by lying on her back, raising her legs and folding her ankles behind her head like a contortionist. Apparently that position was called the Viennese Oyster, and it was by far the naughtiest variant of the missionary Dave had ever experienced.

"So," Veronica began as she settled next to him in her own collapsible chair. "In order to recreate the electrical discharge that made Michelle come like there was no tomorrow, we have to examine the events leading up to the discharge. What was different this time around?"

"Do we have to do it now?" Dave protested. He was actually rather freaked out about the whole thing. Michelle had been all lovey dovey with him this morning. Her husband hadn't been around, but Dave had a hunch that it wouldn't have stopped her if he had been.

"That's precisely the reason why we should talk about it. Neural pathways are shaped by experiences, and such a pleasurable experience caused by direct and indirect electric stimulation of nerves and the brain can have a powerful effect on women. I don't mean to alarm you, but I think you could turn women physically and emotionally dependent on you if you did that to them often enough."

Dave nodded. That thought had crossed his mind as well.

"This means we have to find the answer to the question of what triggered the discharge. What was different from that time when you had sex with Iris, a little over a week ago?" Veronica asked.

"Well, Michelle and I were fucking," he began, speaking slowly so he could use the extra time to sift through his memories. "It was the lotus position, which I've only used with Iris so far, and it felt very intimate. I didn't use it with Iris last week, though. Last week we had anal sex. It was really hot, mind you, and intimate in its own way, but it was somehow different."

"A dangerous and dirty sort of intimacy?"

Dave smiled and nodded. Veronica was really easy to talk to when it came to sex, because she knew a lot about the ins and outs of it.

"You and Michelle kissed, right?" Veronica helped the conversation along.

"Yeah, and I forgot to concentrate on controlling myself because of that. I was pretty close to coming, and tried to stop her, but she didn't understand why I wanted to stop her."

"Why did you?"

"I didn't want to be the one out of everyone there to come first. That would have been really embarrassing."

"You didn't," Veronica pointed out.

Dave shook his head. "Only thanks to you and James, so I still felt the need to prove myself by lasting long enough for her to have her orgasm. I didn't want to leave her hanging. But she moved and kissed too well, and just when I reached the point of no return, I built up a charge and released it. I tried to stop it, because I thought it would shock her like it shocked mom, but it was out before I could do anything about it."

"The harmful charges are generated when you have negative emotions. This one was generated during a positive experience that threatened to have an outcome that seemed negative to you. That made it a stressful situation and caused you to build up a charge. But, since you were experiencing pleasure, it was a charge to induce pleasure," Veronica thought out loud.

"Plausible theory, Aunt Ronnie. But how do I stop it?"

"Well, if you get over your egotistical compulsion to always make your partner come first—"

"It's not egotistical," Dave challenged.

"At your age, there's always a second round, Dave. Most men need the edge taken off in the first round to last long enough for their partner to achieve orgasm. Well, unless she's one of the unfortunate women who really can't reach orgasm through intercourse ... but I digress. My point is that you don't need give a woman an orgasm for every one you have."

"I feel better if I do."

"And that's egotistical. It's about your feelings, whereas it should be about hers. An orgasm is nice, but it isn't necessary. Sex can be very satisfying for women without having an orgasm through intercourse. Yeah, we don't want men to skip foreplay, shove it in, pound us for a minute and then come. But knowing that she's pleasured her partner is its own reward sometimes. Hell ... making Bryan lose control and spunk inside me was very emotionally satisfying."

"That's egotistical too!" Dave pointed out.

"I can just as easily relax and let my partner come when he feels like it, Dave. I don't always bring them to orgasm quickly. The satisfaction isn't special when I do."

"I've had no complaints," Dave muttered mutinously.

"Because it is better to have a guy with too much control than a guy with too little of it," Veronica conceded. "However, there's also a 'just right'. And like Goldilocks, women like that option best. If you last too long every time, they'll wonder whether they're giving you enough pleasure. So why don't you focus on finding a woman's 'just right' instead?"

Dave frowned. "It bothers women if a guy lasts too long?"

Veronica nodded affirmatively. "Do you know how many women have asked James whether he thought their skills were inadequate? And if they get doubts during sex, they lose their arousal and lubrication, and sex goes from slippery pleasure to chafing torture."

That brought Dave up short, and he could see Veronica's point. In fact, he remembered Iris asking him such a question not too long ago. "I guess I could just go along for the ride every once in a while."

"Do it when you feel that she's trying extra hard to pleasure you," Veronica suggested. "It's better than doing it randomly."

"I'll keep that in mind."

"Good ... now we can back to the electrical discharge. We've established your state of mind when you caused it. Now, do you think you can learn to control it?"

"I don't think I ever want it to happen again," Dave said, thinking of Michelle's behaviour.

"Not like that, no," Veronica said. "But if you could control the current and emit a less potent one, you would be okay."

Dave raised an eyebrow. The slight flush on Veronica's cheeks gave her away. Now that she had seen Michelle's reaction, she too wanted a bite of the fruit, even though it was forbidden. "And how do you propose we experiment with it? Try it out on you until I get it right?"

Veronica's blush deepened. "Of course not! I'd probably be your mindless slave by the time you did. But I'll let you know if I work out a way for you to do it without turning women into mindless zombies craving your electric eel."

That reference to his male appendage tickled Dave's funny bone, and he started to chuckle, but stopped abruptly when he saw an RCMP vehicle approaching their camping site, and called out, "Dad!"

His father turned up right way and walked towards the sergeant. They had a brief conversation out of earshot, and then the law enforcement officer returned to his vehicle and drove off. Alan headed towards Dave and Veronica.

"Good news. They goons who hurt Frank were arrested, and the oldest one will be charged as an adult. Oh, and their father tried to violently interfere with their arrest, so they arrested him as well."

"I hope the judicial system deals with them properly," Veronica said.

"The sergeant also asked if I knew of a tall, beautiful woman who knows how to fight. It seems someone fitting that description beat up the father yesterday."

"Is that so?" Veronica said, maintaining a perfect mask of innocence.

"Yes, it is. He wanted to press charges, but he was stupid enough not to change the details of his story to make it seem like an unwarranted attack."

"How fortunate for that tall and beautiful woman."

"My thoughts exactly," Alan replied, grinning broadly.

"What are we going to do today, Dad?" Dave asked. "Is the rafting trip still on?"

Alan shook his head. "I explained to the guide what happened. Without Michelle and your mother, we had too few people for the boat reserved for us. He didn't have a smaller boat available today, but he rescheduled us to tomorrow with no extra charge. What if we do tomorrow's plan today?"

Dave thought about it. They were going to hike on the trails in the hot spring area, followed by a soak in the pools. He definitely wouldn't mind seeing Veronica and Iris in their bathing suits again, and the mere anticipation made his cock stir.


Nine hikers walked back to the trailhead. They all wore bear bells, and regularly blew on shrill whistles, since the area had a high density of black bears. James, and Dave's father and grandfather carried canisters of potent bear mace, and Grandpa Mike even packed a sawed-off surprise in case there was a stiff breeze that might prevent the mace stream from reaching the bear. It was illegal to bring shotguns into the park, but Grandpa Mike was philosophical about smuggling one in. He had said he would rather pay a fine or go to jail than go to the funeral of one of his children or grandchildren.

"I can't wait until we reach those hot springs," Dave heard Silvia complain behind him. She wasn't in as good a shape as the rest of them, and the first leg of hike had been challenging because of a seven hundred metre elevation gain. That was also why Bryan had chosen not to accompany them, saying that his legs felt like Jell-o, and it turned out that he and Veronica had quietly fucked twice more during the night, without waking up the tent's other occupants.

Dave recognised his uncle's symptoms, and knew that Veronica had drained her nephew of some of his energy during the sex. Remembering how weak he himself had felt after Veronica did that to him, he totally understood why Bryan didn't feel up to a hike. But it was a shame that his uncle hadn't been able to accompany them, because the view at the summit of the mountain that marked the trail's end had been spectacular. He saw a gravelly river valley, the limestone peaks of the sub-range of mountains surrounding them, and a colony of ground squirrels that boldly examined the hiking party's packs in search of food. But the food had been stowed well, and the squirrels probably wouldn't have liked the tasteless food bars anyway.

"I'm hungry," Silvia then said, as if she had been reading his mind. "Lunch was terrible."

"If we had packed bison burgers, we'd have attracted bears from miles around," Alan said.

"Hmmm ... bear! It can be quite tasty, if prepared properly," Silvia mentioned.

"There's no reasoning with her brain when she's hungry," Iris said, laughing. "Her stomach's in charge now."

"How would you know how bear tastes, Silvia?" Ed, who was always interested in the seemingly inconsequential details, asked.

"My uncle knew people who could get him some bear meat," Silvia answered.

"You've married into the triad, Grandpa," Dahlia teased

"It was a white uncle by marriage, so no triad there," Silvia retorted lightly.

"And here I thought I was special for making you the first in your family to marry a guai lo," Grandpa Mike said jokingly.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, dear. Only Uncle Harold married a Chinese Canadian girl. Mom's half Malay, and Aunt Lucy married the white guy."

"The one who had the bear killed?" Dahlia asked.

"He didn't have it killed. It was a nuisance bear that had to be destroyed anyway, and my uncle paid some people to misplace the fresh carcass in the meat locker of his butcher shop."

"You mother is half Malay?" Ed asked, sounding surprised. "I heard that the Malaysian Chinese rarely intermarry with the Malay."

"My grandfather's parents weren't too happy about it," Silvia admitted. "They had a Chinese girl lined up for him, and they disowned him when he wouldn't back down. Marrying outside the Chinese community wasn't much of an issue on my father's side of the family, though. His youngest aunt was the first one to do so. She married a British businessman and moved to Scot—look ... benches! Let's rest."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.