More Family Secrets - Cover

More Family Secrets

Copyright© 2008 by Caribbean Islander

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Follow the protagonist as he learns more startling secrets of his bloodlines, and how they could affect his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   Swinging   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

"Uh ... well ... it depends," Dave whispered back. Then he took Veronica's hand and walked a few dozen metres away from their tents.

"On what?" Veronica asked, as soon as he felt they were far enough away. She had to be sensing his surface thoughts.

"On how it would happen, for instance. Would we all be in the same tent, like you were with Grandpa and Silvia?"

"Would that be a problem? I know for a fact that Iris is dying to observe you in action from a spectator's point of view."

Dave's mouth fell open, but he quickly caught himself and closed it again. It was slightly upsetting to realise how much Iris wasn't telling him. He felt like she should have trusted him with that. "Why won't she tell me any of those things?"

Veronica soothingly stroked his hand with her thumb. "She actually had a pretty good reason."

"I'm all ears," he said testily.

She sighed. "Iris didn't tell you she had voyeuristic tendencies because she knew you might not automatically like to see her getting fucked by another man. She didn't want you to feel obligated to watch her. Ask yourself how you might feel if you watched her having sex with another man. How would you feel if you saw her enjoying sex with another man? Many people who try the swapping partners misjudge their control over their emotions, and jealousy often ensues."

That took all the wind out of Dave's sails of indignation, and he stopped to ponder the questions. Earlier, he had established for himself that he was okay with Iris fucking other men. But actually seeing her getting speared by James' reportedly prodigious black shaft while she wrapped her arms and legs around him as she convulsed in orgasm might trigger some possessive instincts lingering beneath the surface.

He hadn't stopped to ponder any of that, whereas Iris obviously had, and he was once again humbled by her vastly more advanced maturity. "She's right ... again."

Veronica laughed. "You're not as immature as you just felt you were, since you were able to admit that."

"I hope so," he said. "But how does she know she'd get off on watching me with other women?"

"Ah ... that would be my fault. It made an instructional video for Iris out of the footage taken from your visit."

That revelation took Dave by surprise, and he opened and closed his mouth like a fish out of water for a handful of seconds before he composed himself enough to continue his interrogation. "You filmed us? How?"

"Yes, I filmed our first night together, and the times you had sex with Acacia. As for the how; have you seen the movie Sliver?"

Dave couldn't suppress a smirk. The female lead had been a sex symbol to him as well, and he was thirteen when he acquired several bootleg versions of the films in which she had appeared nude. In hindsight, however, his fascination seemed so trivial. The actress was attractive, to be sure, but not as attractive as Iris, Acacia, or Veronica. Dahlia would be way hotter two or three years from now.

"Did you have cameras behind the mirrors in the mirrored bedroom?" he asked, making the connection to the film.

"The mirrored room was intended to be used to entertain special guests. The big bed was designed so up to three couples could easily have sex side by side. The walls and ceiling contain a total of seventeen high-quality closed circuit cameras connected to several screens, and a recorder, in a special control room. A handful of directional microphones are also concealed in key places. I recorded and edited our first night together, as well as your anal and regular sex with Acacia, and gave them to Iris. It was actually a test run for later uses. The special guests we had over after your visit all got a video to take home with them."

Dave rolled his eyes. "An instructional video, eh?"

"I gave her two videos. One was a normal tape she could watch for entertainment, and the other one had commentary added to it."

"You should have told me in advance that you'd be filming us."

Veronica smiled apologetically. "I know it was kind of unethical. But let us be realistic. Would you have gone along with it if you had known in advance?"

"Okay, you have a point. But you could have told me before I had sex with Acacia."

"You got me there," Veronica conceded. "I promise I'll keep you informed from now on."

Dave nodded in satisfaction. "So when do I get to see the videos? I am the star, after all."

"We'll see. It's not the sort of thing I want to send by mail, or even by courier." Then she turned tack. "But do you think you'll be able to handle seeing Iris having sex with someone else?"

"I won't know until I try it, will I?" Dave said, having decided to give it a shot.

"What about sex in front of an audience?"

"I think I already did that. Acacia watched us, remember?"

"This might be different. Your girl will be watching," Veronica pointed out.

"Yeah, but I already know she gets off on it, so I don't have to worry about upsetting her, right?"

Veronica smiled. "Yes, your circumstances are far better than those of most prospective swingers."

"Have you seen it go wrong?" Dave asked.

"A couple of times, at swinger clubs. That's one of the reasons I never had sex at such clubs."

"So why did you go?"

"I observed the interactions between the couples. Those of them exhibiting the signs of a strong and healthy relationship with their partner were the most at ease. But I saw far too many couples where one partner was obviously far more eager to swing than the other." She shook her head. "Long story short ... people who don't feel secure in their relationship shouldn't try it. It definitely isn't something you want to do to improve a bad, or less than satisfying relationship. When I conducted some interviews for my research, the more eager partners in the unequal couples delude themselves with the idea that swinging improved their relationship. But I always read the disagreement in their partners' eyes."

"That doesn't sound reassuring," Dave said uncertainly. "Are you sure Iris and I are ready for this?"

"I think you could easily rationalise away your reasons to be jealous, in this instance. It's very likely that Iris will think James is a more skilled sex partner than you are, but he's been at it for a lot longer than you have, so that's no reason to feel jealous. And the fact that he's more skilled doesn't mean she gets the same satisfaction from it as she gets with you. I think that James is the most skilled partner I've ever had, but I enjoy sex with Mike more."

A wistful look appeared on his face as she finished the sentence, causing Dave to have a startling epiphany. Veronica's feelings for his grandfather still ran deep.

"Yes, I'm still in love with him. I was disappointed when I learned that he was serious about Silvia, because I'd sort of hoped to audition for the role of wife myself. But I have no claim on him, and as long as he's happy, I'm happy," Veronica finished, looking over his shoulder.

Dave turned around to see what she was looking at, and saw Iris and Michelle approaching him. There both had a naughty glint in their eyes, and Dave wondered what Iris had been plotting behind his back this time.

"Remember the rain check?" Michelle asked.

Several seconds elapsed before Dave remembered the conversation they had at her home, a week and a half ago or so ago. "I do, but I've sort of made plans already."

Iris frowned. "You did?"

"I was about to discuss them with you," Dave said earnestly. "Aunt Ronnie would entertain me while you broadened your horizons with James."

Iris giggled. "Oh, those plans!"

"You knew about it? When did you find out?" Dave asked. "Aunt Ronnie only just suggested it in the car."

"Yes, but the plan already existed before that. We just hadn't picked a date yet," Veronica said. Then she turned to Michelle. "What was the rain check?"

"Iris wanted Dave to broaden his own horizons with me, and we were hoping that you would entertain Bryan," Michelle replied.

"That way I still get to broaden my horizons with James," Iris explained.

Veronica's face lit up. "Bryan's sexually interested in me? Are you sure?"

Michelle snorted and rolled her eyes. "Is the Pope catholic? Do you know how often we role-played it in bed?"

Dave inhaled sharply. The implications of this were mind blowing. Veronica was genetically identical to Bryan's late mother. If they went ahead, he'd come as close as one could get to literally being a motherfucker, without breaking the law.

Veronica shook her head in disbelief. "I didn't sense his interest."

"I did," Iris said. "But as soon as you came close, his mind always went kind of blank. I think he was ashamed of his fantasies, and somehow reflexively purged them from his head whenever you drew near."

Dave filed that bit of information away. It could be useful to know how to defeat Iris and Veronica's special brand of telepathy. He wasn't planning to keep things from Iris, but it could come in handy for surprise parties. He would have to ask his uncle how—. He clamped down on that though and looked at Iris, but she didn't seem to have sensed his thoughts just now. She was focussing on Veronica.

"Come on, Ronnie!" Michelle pleaded. "I've always remained faithful to him, and he's never cheated on me. Yours would be his second pussy ever, and I myself am sort of looking forward to sampling a new cock after fifteen years."

"I'd be his first strange snatch? I can't pass up that opportunity, can I?" Veronica clapped her hands together. "Let's do this, ladies!"

"As soon as we work out the details. Are we all going to be in the same tent, for example?" Michelle asked. "Ours is big enough, but I don't know if Bryan wants to fulfil his fantasy in front of an audience."

"I know James can handle it, and Dave probably can as well. But if Bryan's shy, I can give him a private session," Veronica assured her.

"May I interrupt," Dave, who had listened to the women with growing disbelief, managed to interrupt.

"What's wrong, Davie?" Michelle asked.

"What has changed since the last time? Is Erica suddenly okay with my sleeping with you? And what about Uncle Bryan?"

Michelle shot him a lecherous grin. "Erica isn't here right now, is she? And ever since you and Iris got together, Bryan and I added a different role-play to our repertoire. Instead of me becoming his aunt, he became my nephew."

Dave shook his head. He had a hard time believing that any man would just let another man fuck his wife.

"And yet you'll be doing that very thing," Iris said. "Well, we're not married, but we're in a committed relationship. What is so different from my brother allowing you to have sex with his wife, and you allowing me to have sex with James?"

"James isn't my nephew. Neither was your practice dummy."

"Bryan trusts you, and he trusts Michelle. The fact that you're his nephew, and Michelle's nephew, doesn't matter," Iris continued as if she hadn't heard his retort. "It would be awfully ironic if he did have a problem with that, don't you think? He's dying to take a dip inside his aunt, after all."

"Suppose that—twenty-five years from now—you have a fifteen-year-old nephew," Veronica hypothesised. "What if Dahlia and Ed want him to learn about sex in a safe environment, and approach Iris to teach him? You wouldn't have a problem with that, would you?"

"Why Iris? Wouldn't you like to teach him?" Dave asked slyly.

Veronica laughed. "I'll do my best to stay fit and youthful, but unless I find a steady supply of young men whose energy I can drain, I'll be lucky if I can pass for forty-five when I'm sixty-eight, and I doubt the boy would find even a woman that age attractive. And don't dodge the question!"

Dave held up his hands in surrender. "Okay, I probably wouldn't have any objections ... especially in light of my own experiences." Then something occurred to him. "But Uncle Bryan didn't have my experiences, so I'm not sure your hypothesis fits."

"I never fucked him, but I did give him a blow-job, and I taught him how to eat a girl out." Veronica revealed. "He wanted more, but since I was physically and emotionally involved with his father at that time, giving in would have been a bad idea."

"He never told me that!" Michelle exclaimed, surprised. "No wonder he was such a good muff diver, and no wonder he wants to fuck you so badly. It must have been simmering for sixteen years."

"Well, tonight I'll pop the valve on that pressure cooker."

Dave's cock had lost much of its stiffness during the conversation, but the expression on her face, and the tone of voice Veronica used when she said that made Dave's semi-flaccid cock regain it rigidity in record time.

"That's settled, then," Iris said brightly. "We'll clean up and meet in Bryan and Michelle's tent."


The scent of soap was something they all had in common when they sat in Bryan and Michelle's tent. Impotence due to performance anxiety also wasn't going to be an issue, judging from the state of all three penises. The anticipation alone was enough to keep them at full mast, and it really was no wonder.

James, for example, had profoundly thanked Dave earlier for being a good sport and allowing him to have sex with Iris, telling him that it was going to be special because he had never fucked a girl her age before. Apparently the woman who took his virginity when he was fifteen had been three years older, and all his subsequent sexual partners had been eighteen or older. So Iris' freshness and beauty literally and metaphorically had him stiff with anticipation.

Bryan's and Dave's situations were similar, although Bryan had been waiting for this moment for longer than Dave had been alive. He couldn't imagine how Bryan was feeling at the moment, but the sexual tension inside the tent was palpable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.