More Family Secrets - Cover

More Family Secrets

Copyright© 2008 by Caribbean Islander

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Follow the protagonist as he learns more startling secrets of his bloodlines, and how they could affect his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   Swinging   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

Dave struggled to remain quiet as Iris orally worshipped his cock. She had improved tremendously since the last time they had been together. Like Veronica, she had learned to suppress her gag reflex so she could take him all the way into her throat, and the triple stimulation of her lips, tongue and throat made for a great feeling. It was a good thing that she had improved so much, because oral was all that he would be getting that night, and the next seven nights. Iris was on the pill, but she didn't want to take any chances by having sex when she was supposed to be in her eight most fertile days. Condoms were also out of the question, since they had a limited supply and wanted to save them for anal sex.

Iris tilted her head to lock gazes with him, and that alone was enough to almost make him blow his load. He hadn't ejaculated for over forty-eight hours, and on top of that she already spent a lot of time playing with his cock while they were in the shower together. He was primed for orgasm, and it was taking all his concentration to control it.

That was probably why Iris removed her throat and mouth off his cock with a peeved expression. "Damn, what will it take to make you come? Or am I doing something wrong?"

"Sorry," he replied, grinning sheepishly. "You're doing everything right. That's why I'm dragging things out."

She rolled her eyes and chuckled. "You're going to be the death of me. My practice dummy never lasted more than a minute when I gave him this treatment."

Dave raised an eyebrow. "Practice dummy?"

Iris giggled. "I used him for practice, and he was a dummy when it came to sex. But he was sweet, and he didn't brag about our activities, so it was a good arrangement."

"How did you meet him?"

"He was my math tutor."

Dave frowned. "You've had trouble with math?"

Iris shook her head. "Not really. It's just that I was getting B plusses and A minuses. I wanted A's and A plusses, but I had too much extracurricular activities to do the additional studying for better grades, so to save time I found someone who could break it down and explain it to me. He helped me keep my A average, and I made sure he had some sexual skills and confidence with girls before he went off to college."

"Did he get some sexual skills?"

"Hard to say," Iris said, while she slowly stroked his cock to keep him hard. "He improved a lot over the course of the year, but you're a lot better, and I don't have anyone else to compare him with. And since we'll both be going to Toronto after the holidays, I won't be taking on new projects for a while."

Dave smiled at the prospect of spending the next two years closer Iris. Thanks to Veronica, he would be doing his last two years of secondary education at a prestigious boarding school for boys in Toronto, and Iris would be going to a girls' school it shared a lot of joint activities with. They would see each other during joint school events, and they would spend the long weekends at Veronica's.

"Projects?" he then asked.

"Before Aunt Ronnie offered to pay for the boarding school if I got in, I had decided to train socially and physically awkward intellectuals in the art of sex, so they can go on to seduce their own Bettys in college, like Lewis did."

"That would have been very generous of you. But why nerds?" Dave asked, having caught on to the cinematographic reference.

"It wouldn't simply have been generous, Dave. It would have been practical," Iris explained." I tried dating the popular guys, but they were all so obnoxious. Well, I'm sure not all of them are that way, but the good ones seem to be taken. Anyway, I chose nerds because they would be less likely to jeopardise a good thing by bragging about it to their friends, and the one I had in mind could be fairly handsome if he changes a few little things. But none of that will happen now," she sighed.

"Disappointed?" Dave asked, feeling slightly hurt.

"Only about the fact that I won't be sampling different cock. But seeing you regularly will more than make up for that."

Dave smiled again as his ego was soothed. Then something occurred to him "Maybe Aunt Ronnie will let you practice with James."

"Interesting idea," Iris said. "I'll definitely discuss it with her. Now roll over and stick your arse in the air."

Dave quickly complied, because he had been looking forward to what going to happen next, and moments later Iris dabbed some lube on his anus. Then he felt a small rectangle of thin saran wrap being loosely applied to the area, quickly followed by Iris' warm breath, and then the exquisite feeling of her tongue probing his anus. It went up and down, from side to side, and in circles.

The guys who didn't allow their girls to touch their arse were missing out o something great. In Dave's humble opinion, there was nothing gay about it. It was simply another sensitive spot that men and women shared, and he gripped the fabric of his sleeping bag as her tongue teased the sensitive nerve endings in his anus. It wasn't enough to get him off, but it certainly kept him on the edge. If she hadn't constantly massaged his testicles during this heavenly torture, he would have developed a serious case of blue balls by now.

"On your back," she said after a few more minutes, and Dave's prompt obedience was rewarded by an oral massage of his testicles. Now he knew why she had asked him to make sure the scrotum and the area around his perineum and anus were hair free. The way her warm, wet tongue explored the creases of his sack was simply glorious, and after she completely covered them in her warm saliva, she took both balls in her mouth and gently sucked and licked them while they rested there. His cock hadn't been neglected either, for she had gently stroked and caressed it while paying homage to his balls.

Then Dave began to tremble with the effort of holding back his orgasm, and Iris finally took pity on him, returning her mouth to his cock and fastening her lips around the glans, licking its sensitive underside while applying suction at the same time.

Deciding that she had earned her reward by giving him the best blowjob he had had in a long time, Dave finally allowed himself to come. It was a long, intense, and very satisfying orgasm. She swallowed all his cum without missing a drop, further accentuating her improvement in the art of fellatio, and after his orgasm had subsided she snuggled up to his right side and draped her left leg over his body.

"That was the best blowjob I've had in a long time," Dave said, after his heart rate had slowed. "If you keep improving like this, you'll make Aunt Ronnie seem like an amateur."

"If your cock keeps growing like Aunt Ronnie hoped it would, I might not be able to keep giving you blowjobs like this," Iris warned. "An extra half inch of width might not seem like much, but it makes a huge difference to a girl's jaw and throat."

"What about the extra half inch in length?"

"Once a girl has mastered the gag reflex, length doesn't matter. I bought a life-like, nine inch dildo to practice with. The practice dummy was fine for when I was just beginning to learn deep-throating. But to get ready for your cock, I knew I needed to practice with more than most men had to offer. I've seen Daddy and Bryan's dicks, after all, and Angie told me about your dad's dick."

Dave smiled at her emphasis on the word 'told'. His father did indeed have a freakish cock, since its seven-inch length was equalled by its maximum circumference, making for a diameter of nearly two-and-one-quarter inches. When trying to prove a point about cocks being too large, Alan told Dave that he always had to take it really easy with his wife. They had also given up on anal sex because it took Angelica too long to recover, and because even the largest condoms became uncomfortably tight at the base of Alan's cock when he became fully aroused.

"Yeah, I hope I don't grow that thick. Dad says the cons outweigh the pros."

"Still, I'm curious as to how it would feel," Iris said. "Would you mind if I ever tried him out?"

Dave was so flabbergasted that he didn't know what t say. This was just too weird, and he shook his head. "I don't think that would be a good idea. Even if he were to consent to it, it would feel weird. If he consented, and mom wouldn't mind either, I guess there wouldn't be anything I could do to stop you."

He hesitated before going further, for he didn't know how to tackle the subject. He couldn't ask her how she would feel if he had wanted to have sex with her mother, provided that she had been alive, because the fact was that she wasn't. Iris had grown up without a parental figure of the same gender, and that probably made her incapable of understanding why Dave would have a problem with the idea of her having sex with his father.

"I feel your reluctance, and you think I wouldn't understand why."

"I thought my magnetic field interfered with your abilities."

"Well, now I'm reading you like a book. Maybe the sex harmonised out energy flow," Iris theorised. "Now tell me why you think I wouldn't understand."

"You didn't grow up with a mother, so you can't possibly tell me whether you'd be okay with it if I wanted to have sex with your mother."

"Aunt Ronnie is genetically identical to my mother."

"That's why I mentioned the growing up part. I'm talking about the social side of it. Aunt Ronnie told me why parents shouldn't have sex with their children ... at least, before their children are financially independent and emotionally mature. And she thinks it could be emotionally tricky even after those milestones are achieved. Anyway ... my dad having sex with my girl—"

"You think it could change something between you and your father if he had sex with me?"

Dave nodded, glad that she had cottoned on so quickly. "I think this is one threshold I don't want to cross. Not yet, at least, because I'm not his equal. Maybe I can cope with it when that day comes."

"That's an interesting point," Iris finally said.

Both pondered it in silence for a while, until the silence was broken by the sounds of the four adults finally returning from their campfire. He couldn't quite hear what they were saying, since they were doing their best to remain as quiet, but he listened to the whispers, giggles and shuffling sounds as they moved around the tent. Then Dave heard a low moan, and he listened intently to what were obviously sounds of foreplay.

His recently spent cock began to twitch, fighting valiantly to rise once more. It slowly did, although it ached slightly in protest, since his orgasm had been more intense and taxing than usual. Then he realised that the sounds were coming from both sides, meaning that people were getting it on in both sleeping compartments of the larger adjacent tent, and it caused his cock to regain its hardness in spite of the mild aching.

The sounds of foreplay melted into the sounds of sex as time ticked by. He tried to imagine what was happening based on the sounds alone, using the plastic creaks of the inflatable sleeping pads, the slaps of flesh against flesh, and the smacking of lips as kisses were initiated and broken, as fuel for his imagination. Suddenly he heard a long, strained grunt form a male throat, quickly followed by gleeful giggling from a female one, and then only one couple was still moving.

They also seemed to slow down a little, and a different male voice laconically remarked, "The succubus strikes again!"

"Damn, Ronnie, your pussy is like good wine," the original voice wheezed. "It got better with age."

Dave's heart skipped a beat, for he clearly recognised his grandfather's voice that time. He looked at Iris, who also seemed to have recognised her father's voice, and looked astonished. Grandpa Mike had fucked Veronica, and it therefore stood to reason that James was with Silvia.

"You never pop your nuts that quickly with me," he then heard Silvia say. She sounded both impressed, and a little jealous.

"Don't fret, babe," James said. "Yours is one of the better pussies I've had the pleasure to fuck, and I've fucked plenty."

"Is that so?" Silvia retorted coyly. "How good, exactly? Top five?"

"Not quite. More like top twenty. But I've fucked eighty-two women over the years, so a spot in the top twenty is pretty good." James added in a placating tone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.