More Family Secrets - Cover

More Family Secrets

Copyright© 2008 by Caribbean Islander

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Follow the protagonist as he learns more startling secrets of his bloodlines, and how they could affect his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   Swinging   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

Dave hung around the game room while he waited for James to finish Dahlia's massage. He felt slightly guilty about the plan bouncing around in his head, but there was no way he would miss a dildo duel between his very attractive girlfriend and her even more attractive rival. The fact that they were aunt and niece was icing on the cake.

He would have invited Ed, but if he had done so their collective absence would have been noticed by Frank. And Dave couldn't invite Frank. His youngest brother would blab about it for sure, invoking Iris' wrath. Of course, she would probably find out that he had found a way to witness the action, and she would probably not be pleased. But forgiveness would be easier to earn if he was going to be the only one watching.

After what seemed like far too long a time, Erica, James and Dahlia came out of the gym and went up the stairs. Dave immediately went into the former theatre that was now a sparring room, and pulled on what appeared to be a tanto resting in its wall mounting. But the wooden knife was affixed to the mounting, and it slid out of the wall as he pulled. There was a muffled click, and the wall panel swung back to reveal a hidden room behind it.

It was the control room where the feeds of all the house's hidden cameras could be observed. Veronica had woken him and Iris a few nights ago to show them where the control room was and how to work the control board. He took a seat on one of the simple armless swivel chairs before he fired up the surveillance system. She had also told them not to let the younger siblings and cousins in on the secret just yet. Ed and Dahlia would be told when they started attending boarding school next year, assuming that they got in.

Dahlia had perfect marks and an impressive extracurricular record. Ed didn't have the latter but he had promised Veronica that he would give the boys' school representative a glimpse of his true intellect during the interview, and hint at some Nobel Prize aspirations. He was an expert at manipulating people with their own ambitions, and such schools in particular wanted to boast about their alumni, so he was as good as in.

Noticing that all the cameras were now active, Dave sought Veronica's chambers. He saw Iris and Veronica sitting in Veronica's private living room. Both women had changed and were now wearing fluffy bathrobes. Dave transferred the feed from the camera covering that area of the room to the large television screen in front of him, and he had barely done so when the two women looked away. Another screen revealed James and Dahlia standing in corridor outside Veronica's private chambers, and James was bringing his hand down from the ornate door knocker to the door handle. Then he pushed the door open and gestured for Dahlia to go inside.

Dave switched on the audio as Dahlia made her way over to Veronica with a defiant look that made her face seem even more beautiful.

"Have a seat," Veronica's voice sounded dimly through the headphones lying on the control board, confirming that the directional microphone was doing its job, and reminding Dave that he needed to put on the headphones.

"What is this about?"

"The look on your face tells me you already know, so I'll get straight to the point," Veronica answered. "The constant bitchy bickering has to stop. Iris is your aunt and your senior by over two years, and she has proven her sense of responsibility to me several times. That alone made me inclined to take her side in this, but I had hoped you two would work something out. Idle hope, it seems."

"But—"Dahlia sputtered, only to be silenced by Veronica with a sternly raised palm.

"So we're going to settle this my way," Veronica continued, as she conjured a double ended dildo from the folds of her robe. You'll both get six inches of this up your pussies. The one who loses her end of the dildo loses the game. Refusing to participate also means losing."

"What?" Dahlia asked incredulously. "What kind of perverts are you?"

"There's nothing perverted about this. Both of you are entrenched in your respective positions right now. But if you're naked and have a dildo up your pussy, you'll drop all silly pretences of pride and the way for a resolution to the conflict will be paved."

Dave didn't know whether or not to believe it, but he had read that stripping a subject naked was a commonly used torture technique. The nakedness seemed to increase the feeling of vulnerability, peeling away a layer of the mental barrier. And the mere prospect of it was already affecting Dahlia. Her usual self-confidence had evaporated, and she seemed to be thinking it over rather thoroughly. So thoroughly, in fact, that Dave thought she would back down, and was almost disappointed. After all, he had kind of been looking forward to seeing Iris and Dahlia naked together.

"Are you backing down?" Iris goaded, almost on cue, as if she were somehow reading his mind.

"Of course not," Dahlia shot back, and immediately stripped off her sweat-shirt and pants, under which she wore nothing.

Dave almost forgot to breathe as he saw her nude dancer's body. There was still some girlishness to it, since she was, after all, halfway through her fourteenth year of life. The thinness in her legs and hips, and especially the shape of her breasts, gave her physical immaturity away. In fully formed breasts, the areola and papilla assumed the contour of the surrounding mammary tissue, but Dahlia's still formed a separate mound jutting out from the rest of her breasts. Time, however, would remedy all of that.

What amazed Dave most was her dark beauty. If her entire ancestry were viewed as a cooking recipe totalling one quart of ingredients, it could be broken down into one cup of Roma, three tablespoons of Native American, and three tablespoons of African, with the remainder of the quart coming from northern and western Europe.

Yet, whereas Dahlia's hair colour and skin tone could allow her to pass for a Punjabi girl, the same recipe had produced her red-haired and fair-skinned sister. Her three male cousins also shared that recipe, but none of them had turned out as dark and exotic.

Dave's erection hardened even further as Iris slid out of her robe in response to Dahlia's strip, and his heart began to pound hard in anticipation. Then Veronica got naked as well, and a man with heart problems would certainly have had a heart-attack at the sight of three naked goddesses.

"Why did you take off your clothes?" Dahlia asked Veronica.

"I need to act as referee to make sure neither of you cheating, but I won't be a judge. I thought you'd be more at ease if we were all as naked as the moment we were born."

Dave's penis approved wholeheartedly with her nakedness, although it had nothing to do with Veronica's efforts to foster a sense of impartiality as well as equality.

"To the bed, ladies," Veronica then said, and Dave switched camera feeds to the one on the bed.

Unlike the mirrored room, there was only one camera trained on the bed, and Dave was hoping that the girls positioned themselves along its breadth so he'd have a good viewpoint.

"You'll need to widen yourselves a bit before you can take this one," Veronica continued, and went to a bedside cabinet. She took two identical looking rubbery dildos and tossed them to the girls.

"Do I have to do this in front of you two? It's embarrassing," Dahlia complained.

"You won't be doing anything I haven't seen before," Veronica remarked.

"Ready to chicken out?" Iris immediately teased, and this once again seemed to steel Dahlia's resolve.

"You wish," she shot back, and proceeded to work the dildo into her vagina.

Both girls looked uncomfortable, and Dave knew why. The situation wasn't nearly as arousing for them as it was for him, and their visible unease diminished his arousal in turn.

"Come on, girls!" Veronica began admonishingly, as she waved the long and thick double dildo in front of her. "This one is two inches thick. Your pussies need to be stretched and wet to accept it, so diddle your clits. But don't get too wet, or you'll be at a disadvantage later on," she jokingly warned them.

Dave's arousal returned as gradually the girls overcame their initial inhibitions and began to enjoy working the smaller dildos around their vaginas. Veronica must have noticed it too, because she inspected the girls soon after and pronounced them ready for the main event.

"Okay ... Iris goes on the left side of the bed, and you go on the right, Dahlia, on your knees and facing away from one another," she instructed, and the girls complied, giving Dave an elevated profile view of them. "Now, back up ... that's it," she coached, as the girls crawled backwards.

When they were close enough, she placed the double ended dildo in between them and held it steady as they slowly drew closer together and worked their portion of the dildo into their pussies. Iris was the first one to reach a ring around her end of the dildo. This didn't surprise Dave, for she had sheathed a similarly sized shlong before ... namely, James'. And if Ed was about as thick as Dave had been thirteen months ago, it was hardly surprising that Dahlia was having more trouble.

Finally, Dahlia got her end of the dildo completely in, leaving another six inches of dildo between the vaginas.

"All right," Veronica said. "There rules are simple. The dildo can only be gripped with your kegel muscles, and you're not allowed to push off against your opponent's body with your foot. You are allowed to push back to get more of your end of the dildo inside of you. If you lose your end of the dildo, the game is over. When I say 'begin', you can start. Any questions?"

Both girls shook their heads.

"Okay ... begin!"


Even the breathing exercises Ed had taught him were not succeeding in reducing the rigidity of his rampant reproductive rod. The girls put on a show he wasn't likely to forget any time soon. Over the course of about a minute, Iris steadily pulled out Dahlia's end of the dildo. Dahlia then insisted that Iris had an unfair height advantage, and asked for a rematch with their arses on the bed. So they assumed a position facing each other, placed their right legs over stretched out left legs in a scissoring position, and started again.

Iris started to toy with her, pulling the Dahlia's end of the dildo out a bit before sinking it back in. This jumpstarted Dahlia's lubrication, and when she got slippery enough Iris clamped her pussy muscles around that dildo and asserted her dominance by fucking Dahlia to orgasm with it. But the real shocker came after Dahlia's second orgasm, when she lunged forward while pulling Iris towards her, and initiating a steamy Sapphic smooch that nearly caused Dave to squirt his spunk in his shorts.

He knew that Iris had made out with girls before, but he still hadn't expected her to return the kiss with equal passion after only a moment's hesitation. After a minute or so of that, the whole contest appeared to be forgotten and the girls both lay down on their sides to continue their captivating make out session. Lesbian action had never affected him particularly strongly in the past, but seeing his gorgeous cousin and aunt tenderly French-kissing while their hands caressed and explored each other's body had him entranced.

So entranced, in fact, that he hadn't noticed anyone enter the control room, and he nearly tumbled out of the chair when a fairly large, yet soft and feminine hand clasped his shoulder. He recognised the hand immediately as belonging to a very tall woman, on whom it looked perfectly proportional. But he had been so entranced that he hadn't noticed that woman leaving her chambers either. He had been enraptured by the show Iris and Dahlia were putting on.

"I knew you'd be here," Veronica sexily whispered in his ear. "Are you hard?"

"I could drive the proverbial nail through the proverbial two-by-four."

"Poor baby." Veronica reached around him and squeezed his stiff sausage through his shorts. "Do you want Aunt Ronnie to suck it and make it better?"

The words, tone, and warm breath against his ear made his cock get even harder. He didn't think it had ever held this much blood before, and he found it difficult to think straight all of the sudden, so an eloquent answer was totally out of the question. "Uh-huh."

"Or maybe Aunt Ronnie should stick it in another wet and warm hole," Veronica continued, as she spun the chair around.

Her robe hung open, displaying the most interesting parts of her body to him. That beautiful sight was momentarily obscured when she grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it off him. Then she jerked him to his feet, hooked her thumbs around the elastic waistbands of his basketball shorts and his briefs, and pulled them down so roughly that his cock initially got caught in the waistband and slapped against his lower belly as it bounced back up.

"Oooh," Veronica cooed, obviously pleased with his rigidity, before pressing him back into the chair. Then she kneeled in front of him and exhaled a breath of warm air around his glans. It was almost a form of greeting prior to immersion, and the response of Dave's cock was almost Pavlovian. He hadn't thought that his cock could get any harder, but it twitched and became just a little stiffer.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.