Spirit Of Adonis - Cover

Spirit Of Adonis

by P.s.~Enchanted

Copyright© 2008 by P.s.~Enchanted

Horror Sex Story: Shakespeare failed to provide me with a sequel to his sonnet "Venus & Adonis." No fault to him, of course. How could he know what desires lie in the darkness of such a twisted mind? I pondered Adonis' anger at her unwanted kisses and words of love, and decided to create a story that stemmed from that hatred. Then I wondered, what revenge would be fitting enough for the goddess who loves to love...

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Fiction   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Violence   .

Adonis growled harshly, though his agony stemmed from something other than pain.

He moaned and groaned; his limbs moved heavily with a dead weight. The Greek attire he wore was tattered, torn, and hung from an equally torn body. There was no more blood. Actually, there was no pain either, and it felt very odd. He had yet to acclimate himself, being suspended in the Middle World and the world below it.

The Middle World still coursed through his veins, the Under World, through his soul. It was indeed a supernatural suffering, as if being pulled in half; stretched thin.

He wandered angrily, looking here and there...

Confusion gave birth to anger. It was difficult accepting his unexpected, and fatal, attack, but even more unsettling was his reflection in the river. He had drifted there in his confused, and languorous, state. He looked not like the boy before death, but the man Venus was sure he would become.

"You have a strength about you," he recalled Venus' whispers near his frowning lips. "Your innocent youth houses a fearsome man," she had spoken, her fingers toying with locks of his curly hair.

The spirit sneered at the wraith frowning back at him. Blonde hair flowed, straggly, down his shoulders; his eyes were brilliant, but ghostly. The enchanting eyebrows that donned a boyish face, now framed a man's. Like small jagged tidal waves tapering off toward his temples, thick, dark, and menacing.

He slapped the waters and watched his facade bend in the ripples. The Spirit cursed his beauty, cursed his fate. He hated Venus all the more at that moment, for he was certain she would find him even more beautiful in death. Seething, his gaze scanned both sides of the river. New plans brought him to his feet.

The sky, the mountains, the land, all seemed so darkly ethereal. Fitting for his entrapment between both worlds. He would not see clearly, or move freely, until he was firmly planted in one or the other. She had yet to let him go, and it held him captive. Or might it be his wrath that had a grip on him as well? He moved in what seemed like a slow motion glide. His hair and ragged threads moved calmly in the unearthly winds.

A hunger nestled deep within his belly, in a place he could not quite determine. He groaned again, but more from anguish than from any real pain. The landscape reminded him of the world he was so rudely snatched from, except for its bluish-grey glow.

The deadened skin on his back crawled with awareness and the hairs of his conscience lifted. When he turned, his whereabouts were suddenly clear.

"Welcome, Adonis," He smiled. "We have many things to discuss, you and I."

The sky faded into blackness, and Adonis fell to the ground at His feet.


Adonis blinked, his eyes fluttered. He was alone again. Quickly, he hopped to his feet in search of Him, god of the Under World, but there was no sign of Him. He searched the mountains, the dark ocean, an even darker forest, but still could not find Him.

Just what kind of pact did he make with the feared god? What did they have to discuss? He couldn't remember.

He half floated, half walked to a brook. Staring into the brush a sluice of memories from his distant childhood flooded his mind all at once. He continued to stand there as the eerie winds lifted his hair and torn clothes with the breeze...

Dark eyebrows dipped low in contemplation. Ghostly eyes searched the area closely, aware of the entrance nearby. The stories of the twin worlds his father used to tell him confirmed it. His plans were clear now: to find a way back to the world in which Venus lived.

With that, an unexpected satisfaction coursed through his loins; a black liquid that replaced his blood, leaked from small chest wounds and his torn abdomen. It trickled from his lower lip, even so, he growled, part of him even moaned, for he was looking forward to seeing her. If she had wanted him so badly, he was eager to see if she would be so wanting of him now.


Venus stared into nothing, but reminisced about everything that had happened for the thousandth time. She returned to the very spot and gazed at the area where she had lost her beloved, the pain still unbearably near. She pleaded with her father to comfort her by bringing Adonis back.

"I haven't the heart to resurrect such a hateful soul," he had told her. "He is filled with terrible malice, it is far more dangerous than you realize," embracing her. "I am sorry."


Alas. Adonis stalked through the mystical doorway. He traversed the universe, and when he opened his eyes, he found himself in the Upper realms. His torn body, and attire, remained in the same terrible state, but now, he felt pain. Venus would pay for this, he swore. He would have not been more eager to hunt had it not been for that witch. He assumed the Upper World would give him some sense of life back, but his connection was lost.

Just then, he caught the scent of tears and sweet flesh in the distance. The heartbeat of this creature was very familiar to him, and he barely touched the ground as he sprinted across the grassy meadows. Even in the Middle World the winds of the Under World blew slowly through him, reminding him where he truly belonged. Nevertheless, the slow motion breeze did little to hinder his speed.

Venus ambled slowly to the place she had hid Adonis' body. The tree's presence pained her; a constant reminder of what she had lost. It would haunt her for eons to come. Even now, she could feel his presence, almost as if his eyes were boring down on her that very moment.

She looked up just as a pale bluish hand snaked around the trunk of that very same tree. She saw only the hand, yet Venus knew it belonged to him. She stared at his blood stained forearm, his elbow and bicep. He enchanted her, as Adonis knew he would. And with that muscled arm came his torn shoulder and torso into view. She noticed the same tattered clothes he wore the day of his death. And when he moved from behind the tree entirely, his long hair billowed gently about his face and shoulders.

Tentatively, she crept toward him, gazed at the long hair that shielded his profile, and his eyes. Heavens she was frightened, but she moved closer in spite of it. She blinked, couldn't comprehend what she was seeing. Was he smiling? Yes. His striking profile cast his disturbing appearance from her mind, albeit momentarily.

Because when he turned to her then, she stifled her scream with the back of her hand, stumbling backwards over her feet. His blue eyes were no longer the deep oceans she remembered, only icy glares that held no ounce of the human he once was. Now, marinated in death, he faced her head-on, allowing her to soak in the reality.

What transpired next happened in a weird decelerated speed, but instantly at the same time. It was magical. His smile turned into a frown, the emptiness in his eyes turned menacing, and his grip on the tree's trunk now held Venus' neck. He pulled her close...

"These lips will I kiss until they bleed, giving you a taste of your own relentless greed," he watched her, amused with the ridiculous words, and scoffed at her. "Where is your poetic nonsense now, Venus?"

"Have mercy... ?" She wheezed; hopeful, despite her air nearly being cut off.

"Surely you jest," he scowled mischievously. "I have yet to understand the sense in mercy." He ran a slow tongue against her cheek, taunting her. "I can tell you this, Goddess, mercy will not be yours again."

He cast her to the ground with mild disgust. She lay sprawled upon the grass. Her dresses spread around her, uncovering her long legs. Her gaze was disbelieving as the Spirit moved closer. Venus stared in awe at his slowly blowing hair wondering what alchemy he was under. He looked down at her with a cruel smile, his opaque eyes bored through her.

He flexed his muscles and she watched in horror as dark liquid oozed from several open gashes. She thought to run, but he caught scent of her intent, and placed a sandaled foot upon her chest.

Ideas were ripening, an appetite was forming, and he turned to find a large switch. Venus rose quickly, and ran. She had escaped him ... or so she thought. Suddenly, plans changed. He decided to slip from under the shelter of the forest. He would now humiliate her in view of the Heavens.

She moved faster through the branches, but even in his state, he walked faster than she could run. And in moments he was on her, his large hands gripped her arms, and flung her to the ground. He moved quickly, bending to one knee. She could not ignore his beauty or even his ghastly appearance. But, the venom that welled up in his eyes frightened her beyond words.

Pallid eyes roamed over her body, making her squirm. She pulled what piece of clothing she could to her neck, but failed. She conjured up the most pleading of looks to persuade him to mercy, but he only licked his shapely, blood stained lips in response.

"Undress," was his command.

She braved his gaze; still, she stood unyielding, yet ... indecisive.

Behind a roguish grin, "Shall I do it for you?"

She thought for a moment, hopeful ... yes, even now, but he held her gaze.

"No, you will not enjoy it," he said, saving her the trouble.

The gradual, sadistic smile that spread across his face provoked her into moving quickly.


Venus loosened the top of her sash and let it fall open over creamy white shoulders. The gown slipped down her arms and over her high, round bosom in which her heart beat ferociously. Her body trembled terribly, her lips quivered in humiliation as the dress flowed down her hips. It cascaded down smooth thighs, past her lovely calves and ankles until it lay in a pool of ivory at her feet. He stood transfixed, yet remained ... intent.

He fought the urge to strangle her 'til she lay like the clothing on the ground, still. He, in his ghostly celibate mind, was conjuring up the worst torture she could ever imagine. What was left of his bloody attire was snatched off and thrown to the ground all the while controlling the need to rip her body to shreds instead.

She had seduced, had teased and had broken many hearts in her reign. Had anyone ever grown the courage to return the favor, he wondered, for he was certainly willing and ready to break her. Time needn't be wasted, his task was clear.

Adonis was calculating in his movements, exuding sensuality. He even offered the lady his hand. She stared at those ghostly eyes, a question in her own. They didn't blink. And there was some kind of hypnotic wave about them, some kind of storm moving within. Even so, she rested her hand into his.

It was ecstasy when he pulled her close. Her naked bosom flattened up against the gashes in his chest, her smooth torso lightly pressed into his torn one. She moaned as he squeezed her bottom, when his lips made love to hers. "Finally," her body released a long awaited sigh. He felt it, too. His kisses continued to slay her, his hands remained in tact: squeezing, caressing, testing ... he learned much in such a short time.

She melted in his arms, her eyes closed in ecstasy, but he slid his lips away, suddenly, and guided her to the ground.

She was eager, desperate for him, but his hand on her chest stayed her. She stared at him again. His appearance frightened her, but not more than it turned her on. In an instant, he knew what to do with this body, as he looked her over from head to toe. She gasped as his fingers tickled over her lips. She listened to herself moan as they slipped inside.

He was an erotic sight; the calm intensity upon his brow drew more cream upon his fingers. The same cream he spread over her tummy and licked away. Flashes of killing her haunted his mind, but he suppressed them again, and again.

He watched the lovely goddess writhe and squirm at his fingers sliding against her walls. The sounds aroused his ears, the sight ... his mind. His fingers dove deeper, reaching for the bumps, ridges, and crevices. One solitary knob seemed to send Venus into a high-pitched squeal, so his finger passed over it again. "Ohhh," she moaned with each passing. Grinning, he pressed firmly, moving through the moist opening and aromatic cream.

Pushing deeper, he then shook his hand vigorously against the smooth lump and turned it into a vibrating machine. The core of her body convulsed from the inside out. She screamed, she cried out from the most agonizing pleasure she had ever tasted. Her walls shuddered; his thumb teased her clit with blinding speed. Suddenly, he slowed his movements until his hand rocked seductively ... deliciously ... gently inside her, and then, accelerated once more.

The hand turned into an earthquake again, sending shock waves of pleasure that spread throughout her flailing body. But without warning, the pleasure came to an end.

He rubbed her clit gently as calm slowly entered her mind. Venus gyrated her hips up against his hand, whispered for him to please continue. Instead, he kissed her. It relaxed her; reminded her of the day she had kissed him last.

He moved, laid his body between her legs, and kissed her deeply. He could feel her thoughts; feel the pain of her memories. He licked her jaw, and nipped at her tongue. She was blissfully intoxicated. He, then, coaxed the tongue from her mouth with gentle suction and held it between his teeth. He smiled vengefully at another thought, but alas, refrained from that one as well.

She watched the nether-winds blow slowly over him. It fell short of entrancing her as she watched his hair whip slowly, and seductively, about him.

An inner warning screamed out, but in her half-dazed state, she could not resist him. She could only watch. He didn't speak, just knelt with a small smile upon his lips as he placed her hands on the back of her own thighs. He locked his hands around her slender wrists, squeezing tight enough for her fingers to lock. She tried to move her fingers, but surprisingly, she could not.

The pressure from his hands rendered her immovable, and alarm began to creep in. Looking into his bottomless eyes, she could not discern what he had in mind. The look she had in her eyes was, indeed, very amusing to him; he couldn't help but smile to himself. He lowered his head then, and prepared his tongue for the dance.

A flick upward took her breath away. He threw his tongue left and right, sending her clit in a sideways dance of its own. She looked down at him. Her heart almost stopped at the sight of his ghostly eyes gazing back at her, his tongue and teeth poised on her clit.

With accuracy, he licked underneath her hood, slid his tongue over, and bathed her clit in saliva. She couldn't stand it any longer, she was inching closer to another attempt at an orgasm. He licked up, flicked sideways; his tongue slid deep and massaged her all around. He nibbled at her bottom, and sucked her lips into his mouth.

She cried out, and tried to push him away. His teeth had sunk into the outer fold of her labia. He was just mere seconds from ripping them off in his struggle with vengeance and lust. So he pressed his tongue up against her hood, pushing the covering further back. Her body went still. And so did his tongue, feeling more like a dagger at this point than a mere piece of flesh.

Her fingers cut into her thighs; she could do nothing else. Her breath was caught in her throat, nothing could find its way out. He kept up his task while rising just so.

"Please ... stop," she gasped. "Please, Adonis..." she pleaded again, trying to inch her way from under him.

His eyes were unreadable, just a vast blue, pupil-less storm gazing back at her as he slowly crawled after her in her attempt to escape the "dagger" between her legs. Pleasure seared through her, it cut through her thighs, her abdomen, her neck and arms. It was everywhere, tormenting. A large rock suddenly blocked her retreat. She was now weeping; tears soaked her cheeks.

Her entire body trembled, but Adonis denied her climax. She clenched her teeth, her nails cut deeper into her thighs until finally ... finally, he stopped. Her breathing was ragged as if she had flown to the ends of the universe and back. He released her wrists, which in turn, allowed her nails to release her thighs.

Venus looked to the heavens, confused, couldn't quite understand what was happening. How could a mere spirit ravage her body this way? How could he possess such control? She should have let his ghost depart a long time ago, but it was too late for that.

The feeling of Adonis sliding his thick erection inside her took her breath away. It was an interesting kind of stimulation as her labia was still throbbing, intensely, from before. Slowly, he let his thick cock push forward, dragging his nerves, bumps, and ridges along her pillowy walls.

Her breath was caught; her moans came out ragged, incoherent. The intensity never really let up only transferred to another area of her genitalia. It was truly a magnificent feeling, one she had never experienced in all her years of lovemaking.

"Ado-nis ... Adonis," was all she could muster.

He clawed the ground as he sunk deeper between her moist, swollen lips. It was beyond heavenly. She couldn't help her response, and ignored the numbed skin on the back of her thighs.

His thrusts turned vicious, but still delicious as Venus groaned and squealed. Her body trembled from his power; melted from piercing, pleasure darts that struck her inner targets. He crushed the dirt between his fingers as his own body trembled in anticipation.

"God," he murmured as the tremors turned into a pulsating worm snaking itself throughout his loins.

It grew, it expanded, had a mind of its own, and burst forth lifting him halfway out of her until he pulled completely out. He tried to watch his cum explode onto her body, but he could not keep his eyes open, could not keep his body from jerking uncontrollably.

His fingers dug deeper into the ground, his muscles strained from his neck to his calves. And in the blink of an eye, all strength was gone. All the while, Venus lay beneath him unsure, piqued, and unsatisfied.


"Have you seen my daughter?" His gaze burned deeply into Vulcan.

"The last I had seen she was heading back down to the middle realm, to visit that damned tree again."

"I don't trust her in this state..."

"Nor do I."

"Find her brother, prepare him for the search, and..." He stopped, obviously distracted with much graver thoughts.

"Have you considered... ?"

"Yes, I have very well considered!" He hissed, his handsome features crinkling with rage.

"Milord." He acknowledged quickly, and left.

Vulcan, the god of fire, turned in search of Mars, Venus' brother. Jupiter was preparing for the worst, he could tell. Vulcan hid his anger, hid his fear for the fate of his favorite goddess.

He decided to make a visit to the Under World, but couldn't be sure if Pluto would let him return with his Life in tact. But he also didn't want to let a vengeful spirit slip through his fingers if he had a chance to detain him. Venus needed to be returned to safety first. With a worried brow, he girded himself in warrior attire, not knowing what to expect.

Though, he had suspected a presence in their realm not long ago, he knew it was Venus' attachment to the human boy. Now, there was only this ominous cloud, and a sinking feeling in the back of his mind. Something was definitely wrong now.

Venus should have known better than to hold on to a spirit. She knows they can absorb power if they are unforgiving. What in Hades was she thinking?

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.