Caesar and Gwen - Cover

Caesar and Gwen

by Serena Jones

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Erotica Sex Story: JD's son and Peter's wife, oh for shame....

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Uncle   Niece   Oral Sex   .

It wasn't that she was particularly sexy. At 30-something, she was thin and of medium height. She had wavy brown hair, usually swept up in a pony tail. She didn't have much of a chest; she'd never be mistaken for a boy but she definitely did not fill out a swimsuit. Her ass was wide but flat. But she had a nice smile and she liked to laugh. And she was the wife of his much-older-than-himself-nephew.

Watching her putter around the office, Caesar realized why Gwen fascinated him so much. She seemed to have a shell around her, like she didn't want anything to get to close to her. But all he wanted to do was get closer, crawl inside that shell and get next to the warm, soft, wetness inside.

In all honesty, though, that's how he thought of everyone. His parents, his friends, his teachers, his sister. Everyone was one more warm place to stick his dick.

Not that he had ever told anyone except his twin sister Willow that. But it was true. All 14-year old boys thought about fooling around with girls sometimes but it hadn't taken Caesar and Willow long to figure out that they were different. Hypo-sexual, the doctor had called Willow when they had finally been tested. She had 'girl problems' and one test had lead to the next and then to testing Caesar since they were twins. And it was determined that she had next to no sex drive and probably never would. Caesar, on the other hand was hyper-sexual. Too much sex drive. He had enough self-control to play the game with his parents and not let on to them that he had already broken every possible cherry. But really, he fucked his first girlfriend when he was ten. She had been 16. After that, he worked his way through all of her friends. And her boyfriend's friends. And a set or two of their parents.

He tried to keep away from friends of his parents - his mother's best friend had been a treat, but had tainted the relationship for years. He didn't want to risk that again. And for the most part, he stayed away from family - apart from Willow, of course. But Aunt Gwen was so closed off, so aloof, so shelled. Every time he saw her, he just wanted to pull her down and fuck her.

Or maybe she was the dominant type like Aunt Ame. You can't always tell, he knew. Some people didn't even know themselves until they were in the bedroom and allowed to do what they wanted to. Caesar didn't really care - he'd been Dom and sub and liked both so long as he was allowed to cum in the end.

Cum in Aunt Gwen's end. Caesar shivered and resisted stroking himself. Sitting in her office he had to be careful or he would never get a chance with her. He had been working on her for months and had finally gotten her used to him touching - neck rubs, back rubs, a foot rub if she had a cramp. All carefully orchestrated for tonight. If he was very careful, he would do her tonight. The thought made his dick twitch.

Finally, Gwen sat down and started her work.

"You should really pay more attention to what I'm doing, Caesar," she said. "You could be my intern. Wouldn't you like that? Working with me after school?"

Her favorite subject, it seemed - get some job skills. She seemed completely unaware of the fact that Caesar planned to work for the family fishery like everybody else. The work was easy to him, the pay was good (well, since he was a stockholder, the pay was unreasonable) and he wouldn't have to go to college which sound dull. Willow wanted to take after their Dad and go to law school. Caesar couldn't think of anything less fun than that.

Still, he got up and came around behind her. He started to rub her neck and asked her to explain what was on her computer screen. She concentrated on the ins and outs of financial data. Caesar concentrated on working his way slowly down her back. She liked the short back chair which made it easy to reach down to almost her waist. When he got there, he let his fingers stroke her arms lightly all the way back up. She shivered. He grinned.

He started again, this time with her temples, massaging her head - and taking her hair down - and the back of her neck. She groaned softly.

He leaned in close and whispered softly in her ear. "That feel good, Aunt Gwen?"

"Too good." She groaned. "You should stop."

"I love you, Auntie." He said and kissed just behind her ear softly.

She shivered again. "Caesar..."

"Shhh." He kissed her, lower, on the neck. Her found her weak spot with his fingers weeks ago. Now he rubbed it with just enough pressure for her head to roll back and her eyes to fall shut. "Don't think. Just relax." He wanted to proceed carefully - not spook her but not give her time to consider what he was doing either. Her shell was a pretty strong defense, but she had no defenses inside it.

They had been playing childish little games for months. Concentration was his favorite - a game where she worked and he tried to break her concentration. At first, he just made noise around the room or made a mess; the stuff of six-year-olds. She probably thought he was retarded. Then, when she was routinely ignoring that, he moved to less of the room around her and more activity on her desk and on her person. He had managed to nearly crawl up her skirt under the desk before she stopped him one night. It had gotten her used to not stopping him when he "accidentally" touched her tits or got his hand above her knees. As a result, he knew just where to melt her resistance before she even started putting up a fight.

"I can't let you touch me like that." She breathed. "Don't."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.