Uncle Frank Gets an Email - Cover

Uncle Frank Gets an Email

by Sir Lancelot 88

Copyright© 2008 by Sir Lancelot 88

Erotica Sex Story: The title says it all. You need to have read the earlier stories in this series to know the characters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   .

It had been two months since Caitlin's weekend visit when the e-mail showed up on my computer. I didn't hesitate to open it even though Karen was looking over my shoulder. I had already told her all about Caitlin's visit. She had been pissed off at first, not because I had fucked my niece, but because Caitlin had been getting her brains fucked out while she had spent the whole weekend without getting fucked once.

The subject line was "Woweee" and I couldn't wait to read what had Caitlin excited enough to write to me. I moved the mouse pointer over the message and CLICK!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.