Anne: Camping Adventures - Cover

Anne: Camping Adventures

by Dapper Dan

Copyright© 2008 by Dapper Dan

Erotica Sex Story: Do you have a high stress job in the big city? Like to get away sometimes for some R & R? Anne does. She invites you to come along with her on one of her weekend getaways. She knows how to have fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   .

ANNE

I was chilled to the bone, swallowing too much water, and trying very hard not to drown. The man appeared as I once more popped to the surface. I caught his rope on the first throw. That was one man I was surely glad to meet. Who was the man and how did I get into such a predicament? Allow me to back up some and explain.

My name is Anne, but my friends call me Annie. I'm a natural redhead with long, silky hair reaching just short of my shoulders. I'll be twenty-two on Monday. I'm a petite five feet two inches tall in my bare feet, which by the way, are size eight triple c. That means they're very long and narrow for those not in the know. I have a very athletic build, enhanced some by my petite boobs as I actively work out often in the office provided exercise room, to keep in shape. My very long and slender fingers look more like those of a piano player than those of a martial arts expert, but I do hold a black belt in karate. I have very long, nicely shaped legs which can clamp around a man like a vise.

You might also be interested to know that my red pussy hair is trimmed into the shape of a tiny heart. My petiteness is carried through in the tit department. They are small, but perfectly shaped, with small aureole and perky, long nipples that erect like you wouldn't believe when stimulated.

I've green eyes to match all the red hair and just the tinniest hint of freckles on my face and across my shoulders diving down from my neck to between my boobs. One has to look hard to see them. Sometimes, that is part of the fun. I have a very tight ass that some men say they would die for. Ahhh!

I live in an apartment in a city of over 150,000 population, and I work in an office fifty stories up in the heart of the downtown financial section. So, I like to "get away" as often as I can into some peace and quiet. I took a partial personal day and left work at noon on that gorgeous late fall Friday in order to head for a weekend of camping and hiking in the deep woodsand foothills, a three hour drive away.

A girlfriend was to join me on Saturday at a secluded camp site in the park where we will stay. This girlfriend, Clara, is a coworker from the office. She is a brunette doll only five feet tall. She is petite in all other departments as well.

My apartment is a short subway ride away from my downtown office job. First thing I did inside the door was shed clothes on my way to the shower. When my boobs broke free of my bra, my perky little mounds breathed with freedom. By the time I reached the shower stall, all I had left for clothing were my thigh highs and heels.

The water tap turned at my touch and just as soon as the water was warm enough, I stepped in and sighed. The hot water and steam were reviving to my tired body and soul, not to mention my libido. My nipples erected to my touch and sent electric sparks downward. My other hand, with a mind of its own, went between my legs where it set off electric sparks that went up to meet those coming down.

Before many minutes, I was vigorously humping into my hand and wishing my fingers could be replaced by a hot, hard dick. Not having one of those handy, I had to settle for the one hanging in the shower corner. It was a dildo, of course, but very realistic looking and feeling. Most of that ten inch dong went into my pussy channel quite easily.

With the warm water splashing into my face and boobs and then running down over my pussy and the fake cock, I pushed, pulled, and rotated that fake man pole into my depths. That was as good as it was to get for the time being. But I was going to have to find a live and throbbing dick before too much longer.

After one hell of a climax, and the relief of the sexual tension that gave, I cleaned the dong and then myself. Dried off but still naked, I padded around the apartment packing my hiking clothes and gear. Finally, I gave in to convention and dressed in hiking shoes, shorts, and a loose halter top. With everything packed into the back of my sport ute, I headed out of the city for the highway leading upstate.
.
Well, I arrived at the campsite, well off the beaten track, to find it deserted as I expected the isolated spot would be. So, I set up our tent by myself. Helpless females, right? I was already dressed for a hike in tight shorts, halter top and hiking boots. I carried a walking stick with a metal top and a small back pack of necessaries. There was at least four hours of daylight left for hiking, so I filled several water bottles and started off down a well used and well marked hiking trail.

Although the late fall afternoon was quite warm when I started the hike, by near sunset, the air temperature had cooled unbelievably, I'd not brought a wrap as I had intended to be back by this time, good girl scout, huh! As a consequence, I was developing quite a chill with shivers and giant goose bumps. And, I was quite some distance yet from the campsite.

So, I began to hurry and got a bit careless. I started across a bridge which was just one narrow log about ten feet above an icy cold stream, fed I learned later, by a sparkling and cold spring in the high mountains not too far distant. The water must've been near forty-five or fifty degrees. Naturally, in my haste, I slipped and fell in with a loud scream, not to mention, a resounding splash.

Although my hiking boots and pack hindered me, I'm an excellent swimmer and I did manage to unhook and drop the back pack. I also lost my precious walking stick. The stream was over my head in the middle, but not really all that wide. However, it had a fast, difficult current. Trying to swim out, I was making progress toward the bank, but very slowly and drifting downstream rapidly.

Suddenly, a man I mentioned at the start of my story, appeared on the bank. He saw what was happening in an instant and immediately waded out towards me, pulling a coil of rope off his shoulder as he came. He was struggling at chest deep when he threw me the rope. Luckily, I caught it on the first throw and he reeled me in as he backed toward the stream bank. I later completely forgot to ask him why he was carrying that rope in the first place. I'm sure glad, though, that he was.

By the time we reached dry land again, we were both soaked to the skin and shivering, nay shaking hard with cold. I, in my skimpy outfit, was on the verge of suffering hypothermia and shock. Jack, whose name I learned later, was much more warmly dressed for the cool evening, but still was soaked and very cold.

Jack said, "Come on, we have to get you and me to a dry, warm place fast. My hunting cabin is close, can you make it?"

I was by that time so near losing consciousness and shaking so hard, I barely understood him and then did pass out into his arms. Jack later told me that he picked me up and slung me over his shoulders in a fireman's carry (he is one) and started hauling me off to his cabin. Thankfully for both of us, it was but a short, five minute trek to get me there.

Jack immediately got me stripped bare of my few wet clothes and wrapped up in several warm, soft blankets before he could get much more that a quick glance at my naked assets. But he admitted later, he definitely did take that glance. He built up the existing fire in the fireplace to a roaring inferno and stretched me out on the floor in front of it as close as he dared. He also then stripped and rolled himself into some blankets next to me by the fire. I was so out of it, I never saw his strip. For the next three hours, we kind of rotated our front and back sides around each other getting warmth, feeling, and life back into our bodies.

Finally, after the fire had burned down to a small, cheery campfire size, Jack asked, "Are you ready for some warm liquid refreshment to warm your insides now that the outside is warm again? And, I don't yet know your name."

"That sounds just great! And the name's, Annie."

"Great. Mine's Jack."

So Jack got up and waddled in his blankets to the wet bar at the side of the room and came back with two strong Kentucky bourbon drinks. He also pushed a battered old couch up near the fire and then built up the fire a bit again. We sat beside each other on the couch and gazed into the fire as we sipped our bourbons. As I said, the drinks were strong, the fire was hot, and we both began to feel the effects quite quickly.

"You're still shivering some. How 'bout I give you a rub down to help warm you up faster, Annie?"

"Umm, that sounds just great,"

Jack was a little older than me, I would guess mid to late thirties, but he was one of the most handsome men I'd ever seen in my short life. So far, I could only see his face, but it looked like the rest of him under that blanket would be a sight to see also. As he unwrapped me from the blankets, he told me to lie on my stomach.

I heard his sharp intake of breath when he had me laid out in front of him with my bare ass and pussy staring him full in the face. The warm fire and the drinks had mellowed me enough to lower my inhibitions I guess, as I felt no embarrassment at being laid bare in front of him.

Jack vigorously rubbed up and down both of my legs, allowing an occasional soft moan to escape from his mouth. But he stayed away from my pussy, which surprised me, especially since we were both very much aware that my pussy was expelling beads of lubricating juices.

After rubbing down my legs, Jack moved up and worked on my ass cheeks, rubbing and kneading. He worked slowly up my back and on to my neck and shoulders. He sure knew how to give a massage.

"Turn over so I can do your front."

Very slowly, I complied. My small boobs drew his eyes first. He growled his pleasure. Then his eyes traveled down my body until they came to rest, staring at my bald pussy. I spread my legs a bit, opening my nether lips slightly to his gaze. That he liked what he saw was evident in the near drooling groan that escaped his lips.

"I'm getting way too warm now in this blanket and it restricts my movement too much."

So as I lay there on my back, my naked boobs and pussy staring him in the face, he stood and stripped off his blanket. What was then revealed to me was an athletic, fit body of an outdoorsman and his naked dick. Let's just say it was more than enough man pole to satisfy the wildest dreams of any girl. And it stood there at rigid attention, throbbing with life and anticipation of what lay ahead.

I about died at the sight. The only four guys I had been with to that point, counting the two in high school, were all less than half his size in the cock department. And I was right, the rest of his body had the look of a twenty year old athlete. He had wide, developed chest and absolutely rock solid abs. Though not huge, he had visibly erect nipples. He was a stud's stud for sure.

Jack was also continued to give me the once over up and down and must of liked even more what he saw also, because a grin of satisfaction spread across his face as he dropped to his knees to massage my right foot.

Jack lightly brushed, touched, and kissed his way up my leg, across the top of my pussy mound, and down my other leg. Then he rubbed his nose back and forth through my heart shaped pussy hair without touching my pussy itself. But he blew warm air downward as his nose moved. Oh, God, I liked that. Next he kissed his way up my belly to my cleavage. He licked and kissed his way around my left boob and back into my cleavage only to then lick and kiss up and around my right boob. When he tired of this, he switched to my nipples, licking, kissing, and finally biting and stretching them with his teeth.

Finally, he moved further up to kiss and nibble on my neck and ears. I grabbed his head and placed a passionate kiss on his mouth. His mouth opened just as mine did. Out tongues entwined in more passionate French kissing and sucking. We both moaned our pleasure.

Jack raised up a bit and said, "Annie, slide down just a bit."

I did and quickly found Jack's pulsing cock between my boobs. I used my hands to push my boobs together as Jack slowly pumped up and down in the satin valley. His cock was uncut and it was my first time with such a piece of meat. His foreskin would slide back out of the way as he pushed forward to reveal a glistening head leaking a fair amount of precum. This precum served to lube the channel sufficiently to make his movements smooth.

As Jack reached the top of his up stroke, I mouthed his knob. It was a very tight fit over that monster, but I managed. He paused while I slurped, licked, and sucked. Then he slowly popped himself out and slid down until he almost dropped out the bottom of the valley. Then he slid his pole back up again.

We did this for sometime until he said, "If we keep going any longer, I am going to blow, big time."

"Keep going, I want to swallow some and then you can unload the rest on my face and boobs."

He did, and I did. I nearly choked on the first explosion of cum, there was so much. Jack then pulled out of my mouth and unloaded four more copious shots of ropy, warm, cock cream all over my face and boobs as requested. We both rubbed it all around my tits and face and then licked each other's fingers clean.

Jack's gorgeous tube of pure man meat still stood at full attention and twitched with anticipation of more "cumming."

"Still hard, still looking for more, eh, Jack?"

"It takes quite a lot to satisfy 'Old Pete' there to point he can no longer stand up properly."

As if to prove his point, after a brief amount of kissing and fondling of my pussy and clit, he proceeded to slide that monster missile straight into my warm silo. I didn't think I could take all of it or at least not very far, but he managed. Working slowly, he inched that still throbbing cock into my tight hole farther and farther, Finally after no small effort, he was in nearly to his balls. I felt like my cunt had swallowed a Volkswagen, or something.

Jack began a very slow and deliberate thrusting. He would back nearly out and then excruciatingly slowly, he would slide forward. I yelled,

"Oh, God, Jack, fuck me harder, fuck me, damn it!"

But he kept to this same slow tempo, teasing the shit out of me. I bucked and ground as hard as I could against him, but he backed off just enough as I thrust up, so that he maintained the same teasing pace. I whimpered and moaned for him to fuck me harder. He was teasing my tits with his hands with the same slow pace with which he was fucking me. Shit, I was about to die of need for a hard fucking release.

Without warning, Jack suddenly pistoned in and out with lightning speed and power for about five thrusts, arched his back with a last, deep as hell thrust, and shot his wad. Warm, sticky ropes of cock cream shot out in such quantity that it leaked out around his cock to coat my outer pussy and thighs along with his balls and legs.

I'd also reached a bucking and exploding orgasm by the time Jack blew and my cum juice mixed in the outward gush of his. He collapsed on my heaving chest as I gasped for breath. He made another but feeble thrust and expelled a bit more cum into my already overflowing pussy.

Unbelievably, Jack was still hard inside my cunt when he finally quit pumping jism into me. He still filled me, wall-to-wall, so to speak and I loved it. He could stay hard in my cave as long as he wanted.

"Jesus, Jack, you're wearing me out with that big fuck stick you still got buried in me and you still got more? You aren't human!"

"Oh, I can go for a while yet, are you still game?"

"Try me!"

"Annie, get down on the floor on your hands and knees in front of the fire."

I did as Jack ordered and waited for him to make the next move. He didn't make me wait very long. He got behind me and began by rubbing the head of that big, erect dick up and down my cum and juice smeared cunt slit in slow motion, adding to the slippery goo already covering that big dong. Jack was getting well lubed up. Then he placed his cock head up tight against my pucker hole and gently pushed.

Slowly, just his dickhead popped in. He inched in about half his length and stopped. If anything, his dick swelled even larger and the feeling of fullness in me was absolute heaven. Damn, he felt great in there. Jack then slowly pushed all the way in, balls deep for sure this time.

After another wait that felt just great for both of us, wall-to-wall tight coverage again, he slowly pumped in and out of my back door. I felt Jack's hands reach around and under me. One played with my bouncing boobs and the other found my clit. waves of pleasure washed over and through me as Jack continued his exquisite playing on my body.

As Jack increased his tempo of thrusting, it was all I could do to stay on all fours. He nearly knocked me down. He finger fucked my pussy and thumbed my clit in time with his butt fucking. Just as I began to shudder into orgasm, squirting pussy juice all over his hand and the floor, he spasmed with a loud grunt and pumped cock cream like mad again.

Jack filled my back channel with it and then collapsed over my back, kissing the back of my neck and nuzzling my hair. He was still slowly rubbing his finger up and down my slit as well as in and out of my pussy hole. At last, his monster cock slowly deflate and he just as slowly, backed out of me, drooling cum all the way.

I turned around so that the two of us were sitting and facing each other and with a nearby basin of water and wash rag (I have no idea when or where that came from), wiped that beautiful dick down good and then began to massage it with my feet.

I got it to half mast before Jack said, "I think it's done at last, at least for a little while."

I replied, with a coquettish smile, "I want to play with it a little bit longer anyway."

"Suits me."

The feel of that velvety smooth, warm dick sliding along the soles of my bare feet got me all shivery again. I took my right foot over the exposed cock head in tiny circular motions. That got the dick to three quarters mast.

Jack shuddered a little and I crawled up to him and took that semi erect tool in my two hands. I stroked him gently, again watching the cock head appear and disappear as the folds of foreskin moved forward and back. As the purpling cock head appeared, I took it into my mouth and ran my tongue around it underneath the foreskin before releasing it for the down stroke. This went on for about five minutes before I got one more shudder out of Jack and a thimble full or so of cock juice in my mouth for my troubles.

At that point, Jack said, "We'd better get cleaned up and the cabin back in order as I have a good buddy who should be arriving in a couple of hours for the rest of the week end."

I told Jack in reply, "I also have a friend coming, but in the morning. She's a female coworker, and I have to get back to my camp site before then."

"I'll drive you back in my Jeep," Jack replied, and then he asked, "Say, you don't suppose you and she would like to make it a foursome, do you?"

"I think that sounds like a very good idea and it probably can be arranged."

"Good, I'll come back to your campsite late tomorrow morning to bring the two of you back here to my place.

CLARA

Saturday dawned fall clear and cold with a light coat of frost on everything. I found that out as I unzipped the tent entrance fly and peeked out at the sunrise with frost dropping from the tent onto my head.

I'd spent the last few hours of Friday night in my tent back at my camp after Jack had driven me back from his cabin well after two thirty in the morning. I was warm and snug in my large, downy sleeping bag with a small tent heater glowing warmly nearby. My alarm was set for 8:45 in anticipation of the arrival of Clara, my office coworker, but I snapped wide awake just after the 6:30 sunrise. That's when I peeked out.

I lay naked on my back in the sleeping bag, remembering the night before with Jack. As these erotic thoughts passed through my mind, my left hand unconsciously dropped to rub my pussy mound in gentle circles. My other hand crept up to my tits and found a playground as well. By then, fully conscious of what I was doing, my left hand began rubbing and groping more vigorously on my pussy as I thought about Jack's big piece of man meat.

Jesus, that damned thing could really fill a woman up, and keep coming back for more and more and...

My fingers found their way into my slit and encountered moisture already. My hips and pelvis thrust upward as first one, then more fingers found their way into my love tunnel. The more I thrust fingers in and out, the more my thrusting became more bucking and heaving.

My nipples had jutted to full erection. My pussy was on fire. My cunt lips felt like they were twice their normal size. My head was spinning. Then I felt a gush of moisture saturate my hand between my legs.

Shit! Shit! Now I'm going to have to wash this sleeping bag. What a mess.

But what a feeling of pleasure and release I was experiencing. It felt so good, I just wanted to lay there in that warm, comfy bag forever, wallowing in memories and contentment. But, the new day beckoned and Clara was due before too much longer.

So, I slowly and reluctantly climbed out of the bag, donned a warm robe, flip-flops, and headed for the nearby pond for a sponge bath and the morning toilette rituals. It was far too cold for me to go skinny dipping or any other kind of dipping in that pond with the air thirty-two degrees and the water likely around forty degrees.

That sponging didn't seem to be doing the trick. Hell, it's only five miles back to the campground running water facilities, I'll just drive down there, was my next thought and ticket to a warm shower.

There still didn't seem to be anyone else up and around when I got to the main campground. I really didn't expect there to be, but as I entered the women's side, a young stud dressed in only flip flops and a towel wrapped around his waist, and lots of goose bumps, winked at me and went in the men's side.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.