Enchanted Twelve: Angelina - Cover

Enchanted Twelve: Angelina

Copyright© 2008 by starrkers

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Remember the fairytale about the Twelve Princesses that went out each night and danced their shoes to pieces until they were found out? Well this is the tale of what REALLY happened to one of the princesses on those nights. It was written as part of a chain on another site, with other authors writing for the other princesses.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Petting  

Angelina leaned back against the padded seat. It was so peaceful here, listening to the splash of the oars and the ripple of the water around the boat.

No father shouting, no servants running about, no sisters all chattering at once; just her and the boat and the lake ... and him.

She let her hand trail in the cool water and closed her eyes. If only this was real and not just a dream. If only she could stay here forever, instead of having to wake up tomorrow.

But she would wake up tomorrow and this would be gone. She opened her eyes, not wanting to miss the sights of this most wonderful dream — Dante being the best sight of all.

Dante - even his name was magical, mystical, marvellous — rowed steadily, pulling the little boat through the water with no discernible effort. He was strong, he was handsome and he was hers!

Her thoughts drifted as she he rowed further and further across the lake. Gradually she forgot this was a dream, forgot about Westingfield and accepted this time and place as real, the memories of previous nights returned to confirm this reality.

Dante saw Angelina's expression change, as she moved from day reality to night reality, and smiled.

As she watched the smile spread across his face, dimpling his cheeks and crinkling his eyes, she thought her heart would burst. A lock of dark hair fell over his forehead as he paused, shipping the oars and letting the boat drift as he leaned forward to take hold of her shoulders and pull her onto his lap.

Angelina gasped as the little boat rocked violently.

"It's all right, I won't let us tip," his deep mellow voice calmed her. He wrapped her in his arms, pressing her close to his chest and kissed her forehead.

She snuggled in, almost completely surrounded by him, visible only from the neck up and the knees down. He felt so safe.

"What do you think about a little private 'us' time tonight before we join the others at the ball?" Little kisses across her temples, cheeks and nose punctuated his question.

"Mmm" she purred, snuggling in even closer, "that would be wonderful."

"Indeed." She smiled wolfishly into her hair. "Maybe I should just lose these oars then. What do you think, little princess?"

Angelina loved it when he called her "little princess". She wasn't little, she was taller than most of her sisters, but she was small compared to him. But still, she pouted. She wanted at least a bit of a chance to show off tonight's lovely dress.

"But then how would we get to the ball?"

Dante stroked her face, turning it to his.

"That would be a bit of a problem, wouldn't it?" Again he kissed her face as punctuation. "But I'm sure someone would notice we were missing and come looking for us - eventually." The last word breathed against her neck as Dante began nibbling her ear

His hand slid into Angelina's bodice, cupping her ample breast and teasing the nipple. She jumped and squeaked, taken unawares by his bold action. They'd kissed before, but her prince had never been this bold.

"Steady, little princess," Dante purred in her ear. "You don't want the boat to tip."

So she sat still, watching his eyes and feeling his hand explore her breast, stroking and squeezing, tickling and pinching the already erect nipple. She began pressing into his hand, enjoying the sensation more and more.

Dante reached in and kissed her, his tongue caressing hers, his lips locking hers tightly. Angelina gave herself over to the kiss, closing her eyes and returning it fully.

This kiss, so deep and sensual, sealed it for her — Prince Dante loved her. It proved to her, more than anything before, that he had chosen her on that first night, not just for play, but to be his consort, his life's partner.

She sighed into his mouth, opened her knees at his touch and a hand, already under her skirts, slid up between her thighs, stopping only when it reached the rapidly dampening fabric of her underwear. His fingers slid beneath silky material and went exploring, seeking the source of the moisture as well as the button to produce more.

Angelina moaned softly, focussed totally on the sensations sparking from her breast and her clit to meet deep in her belly, churning and tingling. To hell with the ball!

Dante watched her drift under his spell, a smile drifting across his face, but not reaching his eyes. They remained cold and calculating. His expert fingers played her like an instrument, strung progressively tighter. She didn't notice as he shifted his weight, moving his face away from hers.

It was the second set of hands gripping her shoulders that got her attention.

"Who's there?" Her eyes flew open and she would've sprung to her feet had the hands not held her firmly in position. Her heart pounded wildly, all thought of the pleasure she had been enjoying gone.

There was no one else there. Only Dante, his smile wide and devilish, he almost chuckled at Angelina's shocked expression.

"What is it, little princess?"

"There was someone else here. They touched me — they..." her voice trailed off and her eyes opened wider as she visually registered Dante's hands on her shoulders. She could still feel his hands elsewhere. Fighting panic, she swung away from him. The phantom hands on her breast and between her legs followed, never missing a beat in their caress. She batted at them, arms flailing. The boat rocked wildly, water splashing over the sides.

"Hey, it's OK." Dante held his princess steady, crooning in her ear, using his voice to calm her enough to listen. "Hey, hey, shhh. Listen to me. It's my hands. It's all right."

He steered her to the bow seat and settled her there, still holding her, but gently. He tilted her face and locked her panicked gaze with his: calm, steady and totally in control.

"You know this place is magical — I borrowed some of the magic. Tonight, no matter who you dance with, where you are, what else you do, I'll be with you." His eyes glinted wolfishly. "All night, you'll be in my hands."

A different kind of shock shivered through Angelina. Relief, anticipation and a little exhilaration washed away the panicked fear. "You're doing this?"

"Yes. Do you like it?" The hand on her breast squeezed tightly.

"Ooh, yes. I like it. Can you feel this too?"

"Of course. Where would be the fun if I couldn't?"

"Will anyone else know?"

"That, little princess, will depend totally on you. It would be better if they didn't. I could get into trouble. Now, we should head in to the others."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.