Trading Friends - Cover

Trading Friends

Copyright© 2008 by sagacious

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - He can't get a date and his sister is tired of fighting off hers. He has three friends and she has three friends, why not share?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Size  

Here I am, sitting home alone on a Friday night again. My sister is out on a date and even my parents went out to dinner and a movie. I'm eighteen years old and I haven't had a date yet this year. In fact my last date was with a cousin during summer vacation. She wasn't too happy about it but our parents insisted so that they could have some time alone. Boy THAT was a lot of fun. She may never speak to me again.

I don't know what is wrong. I have asked most of the senior class girls and many of the juniors, but they all seem to be busy when I ask. For a while I was asking every girl I met; pretty, not so pretty, plain, or gorgeous, and they all said no. Then I only asked girls who seemed to treat me pleasantly. You know, they would say hello in class and smile when they saw me. They also said no. I didn't know what to do next.

My name is Robert Haroldson; I'm 6 feet tall and weigh about 160. Not exactly a tower of muscle, but definitely not fat. My complexion cleared up earlier this year and I dress well enough not to embarrass anyone at a restaurant. So what is the problem?

I was sitting at the computer looking at on-line dating sites when my sister got home from her date.

Karen is 16 and a sophomore. She is about 5 inches shorter than I am and has already started to get the same kind of knockout curves our mother has. She also has the same lovely face and dark brown hair as our mother and is a sweet as can be.

"Why are you home so early sis? Did you get sick or something?"

"Only of my date bro. Why is it that guys can't wait to shove their tongue down a girl's throat? Do they think that gets us horny or something?"

"Just the jerks you go out with sis. According to the locker room gossip you have already gone all the way with at least four guys. Tomorrow it will probably be five."

"What did you just say Rob?"

"I said that the guys you go out with brag that you are a real slut who fucks everybody. So of course the heroes who take you out now think they have got an easy lay."

"Those assholes; do you think I'm easy Rob?"

"I'll believe you if you deny it, but I'm probably the only one who will."

"Damn! Now what do I do? I'm still a virgin but no one will believe it but my brother and my friends. I may not date again till college. I'm tired of wrestling with my dates to keep from being raped."

"Why not go out with my friends? They won't try to take advantage of you. All of them have been hoping to get your attention for a while."

"I don't know. I've never thought of them in that way before."

"Then I guess that you are just as shallow as the other girls at school. They don't play sports or have fast cars so you don't even see them. I bet you think Jimmy is fat, and you even laugh at Mark's stutter. Both of them would treat you like a queen but you can't see beyond their deficiencies. For your information Jimmy is not fat, He is a weight lifter. He intends to try out for the Olympics next year and will probably get in. He has already broken the record for his weight class twice, and Mark writes some of the most intense songs I've ever heard. He is the source for our band's best music. I was hoping you had gotten to know them enough since they have been coming over here to practice to see past their problems, but I guess I was wrong. Forget I ever said anything."

Jimmy and Mark were the Keyboards and drums for our band, "John Galt". I played bass and the guitarist was Paul. We played a mix of obscure cover tunes, B-sides and album fillers that we liked, and original songs. I hadn't mentioned Paul, because he was the only one of us who had no problem getting a date. He was rich and extremely handsome. If he wasn't such a great guy I would be very jealous of him, but he was so down to earth it was hard to get mad at him.

Karen was trying to say that she wasn't shallow when there was a knock at the patio door. Our neighbor Sheri was at the door waving at us.

I opened the door and sighed (inside only) when she walked in. I had been watching her grow up for the last few years since her family moved in next to us. She was a 17-year-old junior, just six months younger than me. She was blonde and green eyed and just a little shorter than me. Her tits had grown to a very respectable size and her legs went on forever. When she sat out in her back yard sunning I beat my meat looking out my window at her. She was more Karen's friend than mine because I couldn't bear to get close enough to be rejected. She was way out of my league, as apparently was every other girl at school.

"What's going on over here? I could hear you two arguing all the way in my back yard. What is wrong?"

"My brother was just calling me a shallow bitch because I wouldn't go out with his loser friends."

"I never said that you were a bitch. I just said that you were as shallow as all the other girls at school because you only go out with the jocks and the rich kids. You never look past the exterior to see what a guy is like. That's why you keep getting mauled by jerks. That's all you date."

"Do you think of me that way too Robert?"

"I'd have to say yes Sheri. I wish I didn't, but I've never seen you go out with anybody but the jerks either. Who were you with tonight?"

"Bobby Everside."

"That just proves my point. He is one of the assholes who said they had gone all the way with Karen."

"Well he certainly didn't get anywhere with me. When he grabbed my boob and squeezed I slapped him and made him take me home. That is why I'm home so early."

"That's what I was telling Karen. If you only go out with jerks you have only yourself to blame when they won't take no for an answer. One of you is going to be raped this year if you don't change your ways. I'll probably cripple the guy with a baseball bat, but that won't do you any good."

Karen had to get back in at this point. "Well what do you recommend? Quit dating or date only losers."

"If you won't see reason, then I guess you'll have to go lesbian. I hope you two are happy together."

I started to get up and go to my room when I stopped and looked at the girls, "by the way, would one of you tell me what is wrong with me? I can almost understand about Jimmy and Mark; but what is so bad about me? Why can't I get a date?"

"I thought you were gay or something." Karen said, "I didn't think you were trying to get a date."

"What?!! You thought I was gay?"

"Well, yeah. It was the only reason I could see that you weren't dating anyone. You haven't asked out any of my friends even though you've been around them for years. You haven't even asked Sheri out and she has been putting out hints forever."

"Karen!" Exclaimed Sheri as she blushed a very pretty color of pink.

"I couldn't ask Sheri or your friends out. I didn't want to embarrass them and I wouldn't know if they said yes just to keep from hurting your feelings. I really don't think I'm good enough to date any of them, or Sheri, anyway. And as for not trying, I have asked out every girl in my classes who was not going steady with someone and have not gotten a single yes, not even a maybe, so something must be wrong with me and I just want to know if it is something I can change or if I'm doomed to be lonely forever."

"There is nothing wrong with you. I don't know why you have been getting shot down but there is definitely nothing wrong with you. And as for my friends, they have all wondered why you haven't asked them out. They just figured the same as me, either you were gay or you thought that they were too young. Except for Sheri, she has just been confused and hurt that you don't seem to notice her."

"Karen!" Exclaimed Sheri again. "Why don't you just announce it in the newspaper? I may have to move if you keep it up."

"Don't do that, then I wouldn't be able to watch you sunbathe. Oops, I didn't mean to say that out loud."

"I think I may be flattered. But I agree with Karen, there is nothing wrong with you. I certainly wouldn't say no to a date with you. You couldn't be any worse than the yoyo I was out with tonight."

Karen was sitting on the couch with a very thoughtful expression. "I think I have an idea that can solve a lot of problems. You have three close friends and I have three close friends Rob. Why don't we trade them off on dates? You say they will treat us with the respect and courtesy our present dates have been lacking and you guys would just like to have a date. I know Regina and Jessica have been having trouble getting asked out at all and would probably be willing to give your friends a try. What about you Sheri? Would you be willing to go out with Jimmy, Mark and Paul?"

"I don't see why not. I'm not too thrilled with the quality of boy who has been taking me out recently, so it may be time for a change. Besides, as cute as you are, I can't see myself going lesbo."

"What about your friends Rob? Would they be willing to go out with my friends?"

"They would all be quite willing. I know because we have all had conversations about them. Even Paul would be willing to go out with a girl who wasn't after his money and just wanted to be with him. But what do you mean that Regina and Jessica have been having trouble getting dates? They are so lovely I can't see why the guys wouldn't be falling all over them."

Karen's other two friends were as different from her and Sheri as they could get. Both of them were sophomores like Karen. Regina was very short, not quite five feet tall and slim with very light, almost white, hair and skin. You could see the veins pulsing beneath the skin of her elfin face and when her bright blue eyes smiled at you it could make a goblin feel good. Jessica on the other hand was about five-five and just a little stocky, not fat but not slender either. She also had a nice milk chocolate complexion and short kinky black hair. Black, in other words.

"I'm glad you think so bro, because each of them has expressed an interest in you as well."

"Now you're getting silly. You have got to be making this up. How are we going to do this? I would like to see everyone date everyone so that if there is any chemistry it gets a chance to be expressed. How about some kind of lottery to start? Pick partners at random and switch each date for four dates. Then if any of the girls want to try a guy again all they have to do is ask."

"But what if the guy doesn't like that girl? Doesn't he get a choice?"

"No, because we will know that this is only temporary. The worst that can happen is that we all get four dates with beautiful girls. There is no down side."

Sheri spoke up then, "I think that we should all go on double dates. Two couples to a car. That way there will be support if anyone gets too fresh."

"You don't have to worry about that Sheri. If anyone were to get frisky Jimmy would set him straight. That boy could bend any of us into a pretzel and he hates the idea of anyone mistreating a girl. Besides, we all want to get to know what it is like to have a quiet conversation with a beautiful girl. None of us would put the chance of that in jeopardy. Any petting or sexual contact will be entirely at your discretion. I'll let the guys know that those are the rules and that anyone who breaks them is gone. We just want a chance, that's all."

"Let me call Jessica and Regina and see if they are OK with this plan. If they are, when do you want to get it started?"

"The guys will be over here tomorrow to practice about noon. Why don't the four of you show up about two and we can get it all organized."

"That sounds good to me; how about you Sheri?"

"I like the idea as long as I get to go out with Robert at least once. His friends probably won't be bad either if they are as nice as he says."

Now I was the one blushing. I never thought that Sheri or either one of the other girls would ever be interested in me. I just didn't think I was good enough for them after all the rejection I had experienced.

Regina and Jessica were both very enthused at our plan and promised to come over tomorrow to set it all up.

The next day before we started to practice I told the guys what had gone on Friday night. I said that I had committed them without asking because I couldn't see them saying no to having dates with four lovely girls. I asked if any of them had a problem with the idea and got a resounding no. Paul said that he had been trying to decide of I was going to have a problem with him asking out Karen because he was really interested in her so this settled that question. I told them that I would have no qualms about any of them going out with Karen as long as they treated her like a lady. I told them the rules about conduct.

"Listen guys, the reason this came up is that the girls are tired of fighting their dates off with a stick. They would like to go out without getting into a wrestling match and they are willing for it to be with us as long as we cooperate. I told them that we would and if any of you don't think you can go along with this, now is the time to say so. These are all beautiful and intelligent young women. They deserve to be treated as such."

They all agreed with me and said that they would be on their best behavior and extend every courtesy to all of the girls.

We practiced for a couple of hours. I had a new song we worked on and we had just gotten it together pretty good when the girls showed up. They listened and applauded when we were done.

Sheri clapped the longest and asked what that was called.

"Pass Me By" I said, "It's our newest."

"Well it was great. I didn't know you guys were so good. The last time I heard you was a while ago."

"Do you want to be our groupie? We have several positions available."

Everyone laughed at that and then Karen called for attention.

"I have talked to all the girls, and we are all agreed that this sharing dating sounds like fun. Do any of you have any reservations?"

I spoke for the band. "None at all; you four call the shots and we will follow. Whatever sounds fair to you is good enough for us."

"Alright, I have put four balls in this basket. Each girl will draw a ball and go over to the boy whose initial is on it. Regina, you draw first."

Regina reached up over her head and drew a ball from the basket. She looked at it and then went over to stand by Paul. Sheri was next and she went over to Mark. Jessica then drew and walked over to me.

"I guess that leaves Jimmy with me," Karen said. "Does anyone have a problem with the draw?"

No one spoke for a moment so Karen said, "will you all please take the hand of your date for tonight? I think we should start by getting to know each other. Let's go into the house and have some chips and drink and talk. We all know each other but only superficially, I think a little more depth can only help. Now next week each girl will go to the next boy in alphabetical order, for instance M follows J so I will go out with Mark next week. Any questions?"

So saying she led Jimmy into the house and sat down on the couch in the family room. She had placed drinks and bowls of chips on the tables so we all sat down and pitched in. It was a little awkward at first. I had never actually said much to Jessica and knew next to nothing about her.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this Jess? I could understand if you didn't want to be with me and wouldn't blame you if you wanted to call it off."

"Why are you saying that Robert? Don't you want to be with me?"

"Yes I do, I just don't know why you would want to be with me."

"Does my being black turn you off?"

"Not at all. You are just too cute to be with a loser like me. I know we all agreed on this but I can't help but feel that you are coming out on the short end of the stick."

"Why would you think that Robert? You are a very nice guy, I've liked you for a while but I didn't think you liked me; you never showed any interest in Regina or me. We both wondered what was wrong with us that you didn't pay us any attention. I know I have been flirting with you for months but you keep trying to get away whenever we come over to visit with Karen."

"I had to get away. I thought you were making fun of me, not flirting."

"Sometimes after I left to go home I would lay in bed and cry. I just knew you didn't like me because I was black."

At this I reached over and pulled her into me. She lay her head on my shoulder. "I wish I had known this before. I couldn't understand why you, Regina, and Sheri kept teasing me. I was so miserable I tried to avoid being home when you were there so I didn't feel so bad."

"Well now you know. Will you take me out tonight and make me feel wanted."

I couldn't resist it, I reached down and lifted her chin up to me and gave her a kiss. I meant for it to just be a little peck to show her I was interested, but suddenly I got lost. The feel of her lips on mine was almost electric. I didn't press hard or try to put my tongue into play, I just kissed her, and she kissed me back. I concentrated on the shape and texture of her lips and tried my best to memorize every wrinkle and taste. I suddenly realized that I had forgotten to breathe, and had to break away. I inhaled deeply and let the air out slowly as I leaned back against the couch. It took me a moment to realize that Karen was talking to me.

"Earth to Robert, earth to Robert, can you hear me Robert? I thought you weren't going to try to push yourself on us. I was under the impression that we would just talk for a while, not get intimate."

Karen was obviously a little upset with me. Then Jessica spoke up.

"Don't blame him Karen. He wasn't the only one involved. He didn't press me, it just sort of happened. That was the most incredible kiss I have ever had. I think time stopped there for a minute. I don't know how much further we are going to go, but I most certainly do want to do that again."

"Sorry sis, it was only supposed to be a little peck to show her I was interested in her; but once our lips touched I couldn't let go. It was like we were glued together; and yes I intend to do it again if she wants."

"Well two can play at that." So saying she turned to Jimmy and pushed her face into his. He reached up and put his arms around her and I could almost see my sister melt. She put her hands up to the sides of his face and stroked his temples. I could see that Jimmy was in heaven. When they finally broke Karen couldn't take her eyes off of his face and he was just as captivated.

"Oh wow. That was intense." She looked around at the others and said. "You girls won't believe what it feels like for him to hold you. He is so strong that you know that he will protect you from anything. I have never felt so loved and so safe as I just did then. I'm sorry Jimmy for doubting you at all. I'm really looking forward to tonight and probably later on as well."

Sheri looked at us and said, "I'll be damned if I'm going to be left out." She then sat down on Mark's lap and proceeded to engage him in a lip lock.

Regina apparently felt the same because she guided Paul's head down to hers as well.

I just sat on the couch and held Jessica to me and watched as my friends kissed their dates. I could tell that Sheri was getting hot because she guided Mark's hand to her breast and held it there. I think that Regina engaged in a little tongue play with Paul because of the way their heads were moving.

Jessica decided that we had been out of action for too long as she pulled my head over to hers and kissed me again. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and we were off to the races. The submarine races that is. All eight of us were making out in the same room and the sounds of kissing and moaning were starting to mount up. Suddenly I heard my mother's voice, "What in the hell is going on in here?"

After we had calmed Mom down we got back to discussing the evenings activities.

"Sheri thinks it would be best if we go on two double dates, two couples in each car. Robert has the Buick sedan and Paul has the suburban. Both can handle four and should do well." Karen said. "The next problem is where to go?"

"How about the standard dinner and a movie?"

"What say we reverse it, movie first and then Denny's. I'd rather have a late breakfast than a fancy dinner."

"Sounds good to me." Came from several mouths. "Let's meet at the theater at 7.

Mark and Sheri can ride with Robert and Jessica, Jimmy and I will go with Paul and Regina. Right now we probably all ought to go get ready for the evening."

That evening Sheri rode with me to get Mark and Jessica. As we went to the theater Jessica cuddled into my side and chatted about almost nothing. I felt good to have her by my side and I put my arm around her shoulders while driving with one hand. Thank goodness for an automatic transmission. When we got to the theater she held my hand as we walked up to get our tickets. I thought she looked great in loose white slacks and a bright red silk blouse. Her bra was also red and could be seen through the buttonholes. Sheri on the other hand was in a deep blue summer dress and low-heeled sandals. They both looked spectacular.

When the other couples arrived I was stricken by how good Regina looked in black shorts and a yellow sleeveless blouse. Karen also surprised me by wearing a brown pleated skirt and loose green blouse. We were the luckiest guys in town.

I have no idea what the movie was about. All of my attention was on Jessica. She kept snuggling into my side and I was reveling in the feeling of her next to me. I could also feel her rather large breasts pressing against my ribs. If she had put her hand on the erection in my lap I probably would have gone off.

After the movie we went back to the cars and onward to Denny's. The discussion over dinner showed me that I wasn't the only one who had not paid much attention the show. It was funny listening to the guys and seeing that only Paul had any idea what was going on. Jimmy and Mark were completely lost, as was I. The next discussion was what to do next. It was just after ten and no one wanted to end the evening yet. Paul suggested bowling and I nixed the idea, saying maybe next time instead of the movie. Sheri then said that we should just go out to the lake and talk to our dates. Karen said that Sheri just wanted to make out with Mark.

"Well of course I do. I want some more of those kisses. Every time our lips touch it's as if there is electric current connecting us. It turns me on how gentle but firm he is and I want more."

I had to interject something. "Wait just a minute girls. This is the kind of behavior you were having trouble with before. What is the difference between us and the guys you were dating? We seem to be moving along a little quickly to me, not that I am complaining mind you."

"The difference dear brother," said Karen, "is that you guys are only doing what we ask. You are not pushing; if anything you are passive, which is OK by me. The rush of being in control is a real turn on and I agree Sheri, I want more of this. If my last dates had kissed me with the enthusiasm and focus Jimmy has been showing, I probably wouldn't be a virgin."

Just then Mark spoke up for the first time. "Wait a minute folks, before we go too far. I love being with Sheri but no matter how much she might want to, I will not go very far with her. This is only the first of four dates. You girls are going to make a choice of which among us, if any, you want to date. If Sheri chooses me I will be honored, but if it is not I she will probably be sorry that she went farther than reason suggests. This is the best night of my life and I don't want to have any regrets at all. I want this memory to be nothing but good so I will not allow her to do so in a moment of passion. I think you should all do the same. I wouldn't want to do that to her or to the one she chooses. I love you all too much for that. " (Mark stutters, but I won't demean him by putting those stutters in here. Mark's stutter made it so that he rarely spoke, but when he did it had meaning because he picked his words carefully and sweated bullets over each one.)

Everyone looked a little stunned, not just by what he had said, but at the fact that it had been said by Mark. Paul spoke then, "I couldn't agree more. The last thing I would want is for Regina to regret having gone out with me, I want to see her again and not have her be embarrassed. I don't know that she would lose control so easily, but if she does, I won't.

Karen looked at us all and said, "thanks guys. I knew this was a good idea but I didn't realize just how good till now. Thank you Mark for speaking up and maybe keeping a bad situation from happening. That being said I still want to park for a while. Jimmy has a lot he can do without going too far, we have a lot of exploring to do."

As we stood up I grabbed Mark's hand and shook it. "Thanks pal, I knew something didn't feel right but I wasn't sure what it was until you pointed it out."

"Its OK Rob, I want to thank you and Karen for coming up with this idea. I wasn't kidding when I said that it has been the best day of my life and I'm looking forward to at least three more."

"More than three if I have anything to say about it," Sheri interjected, "I want to see you again after tonight even if I decide to choose someone else. They will just have to understand that I want to date you without their being jealous or maybe I'll change my mind. Of course I'll have to have permission from whoever ends up with you as well. I am looking forward to dating all of you guys, but I know that there will be a return match for us."

When we got to the car Sheri gave me directions for where at the lake to go. The only problem is that whenever new directions were needed we had to get her lips away from Mark. By the time we got to where we were going Mark's hands were moving under her skirt and blouse and Sheri was breathing very heavy indeed.

"Damn, I knew I should have worn a dress for easy access, but I hate how my legs look so fat in a dress." Jessica said.

"I have seen you in shorts and a bathing suit dear Jess, and your legs do not look fat. All they inspire is lust. I could look at them all day, and the idea that I might touch them gives me a raging hardon."

"Then I'll just have to take my pants off to give your hands room to go where I want them to. Here, help me get my bra off. I want to feel your hands on me. Just please use care, they are very tender right now because your kisses have gotten me very excited."

From the back seat we heard, "what took you so long? My bra left as we were pulling out of Denny's and oh god how good his hands feel playing with them so gently. I've already cum once and he hasn't reached my pussy yet. It's so hot to be able to let go and know that he won't take advantage. Take my panties off Mark and put them in your pocket. Just promise me you won't show them to anybody but our close friends, them I want you to show off to."

"Sheri!" Jessica said, "you are so bad, but that is a good idea. Go ahead Robert, take my pants and panties off and explore. My body is yours to use as you please."

Those were the last rational words said for the next hour or so. I was in heaven with my hands all over Jessica's tits and then my mouth on her tits and my hands active between her legs. She had large C cup breasts and a nice little bush over her very wet pussy. I dipped my fingers into her honey pot and put them into my mouth. "MMMM, I always wondered what that tasted like. Maybe next time we go out you'll let me go down on you. I think we would both like it."

"Your wish is my command Robert. Next time we get the back seat and you can eat me all the way across town."

By then both girls had cum two or three times each and our evening was winding down. Jessica was playing with my cock and I told her that I was about to cum. She grabbed some napkins off the floor and pressed them onto me as I shot the biggest wad of my short life.

"Oh goddamn Jess, that was great. Thank you."

"Only giving you what you deserve Rob. It's the least I can do for all the pleasure you've given me tonight. Maybe next time when you go down on me I can return the favor"

"You guys are giving me ideas, how about it Mark? Would you like to eat my pussy next time we go out?"

"I can't think of anything I would like better. What I have tasted so far is ambrosia and I most definitely want more."

We all started getting ourselves together to leave and Jessica handed me her panties. "Keep these as a reminder Rob. You might have a whole collection soon and I want mine to be first."

"Who are you going with next week Rob?"

"Let's see, it would be whoever is with Paul tonight. Oh no, Regina."

"What's wrong with that? I know you like her."

"If this situation is going to work, I think we need to be honest with each other. Regina terrifies me. I have had a crush on her since grade school, but she never seemed to notice me so I wouldn't try to date her. I have had many masturbatory fantasies about her. You and Sheri also appeared in some, but Regina was the most often. I don't how I'll be able to act natural with her. I'm afraid I'll freeze up and make her evening miserable. Maybe I should opt out next week. She won't want me anyway so it would be a waste of time for her."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.