Bob's Mother's Day - Cover

Bob's Mother's Day

by Stormy Weather

Copyright© 2008 by Stormy Weather

Fiction Story: Bob has a happy Mother's Day

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   .

"AAAAAHHHH! Shit! Son of a bitch! Fuck!"

"Breathe, Honey."

"Breathe? Fuck! I'd rather -- AAAAAHHHH! Okay! Okay! I'll breathe!"

The Pig letting me crush his hand burst into laughter, causing me to giggle and momentarily forget wanting to castrate him. He then took a cool cloth and wiped away the perspiration from my face before brushing his lips against mine and mumbling some nonsense about adoring the ground I walk on.


The first time this happened we were in a closet in his basement where his sister Jenny's fourteenth birthday party was set-up. They lived next-door to us and we were all like family. I'd turned fourteen three months earlier and now it was Jenny's turn and, like my parents had done, Mr. and Mrs. Brooks were not going to be chaperoning and had given us the same lecture about responsibility and trust and said if we couldn't be responsible and trustworthy, there would be no more parties without adults hanging around with us.

Worried that something might go wrong, Jenny asked Bob, home from his first year in college, to hang around with us. Which is how, during Spin the Bottle, Bob and I ended up in the closet. The glow from the battery-powered candle on the shelf above our heads played off his thick wavy copper-colored hair, along with the rugged contours of his face, and I suddenly felt like I was with one of the characters from the romances Jenny and I were always reading; and the butterflies in my stomach changed to giant bats in two seconds flat.

As he'd always been able to do, he picked up on how I was feeling and, in an awful imitation of Snidely Whiplash, growled, "I've got you now, my pretty" and tickled me until I was helpless with giggles. He then hugged me and let me relax in his arms.

"Twenty-seconds!" Jenny called from the other side of the door. We only had a minute and twenty seconds had already slipped away.

Keeping his left arm around me, he pushed me back so he could see my face. Then, brushing a strand of my auburn hair off my cheek, he said, "So, Amanda Grace Millar, what now?"

"Are you going to kiss me?"

"Do you want me to?"

I nodded.

"You're sure?"

"I'm sure."

"Thirty-five seconds!"

Grinning from ear to ear, he said, "Put your hands on my hips."

When I complied, he cupped my chin in his fingers and raised my face so I was looking up at him. He then said, "Now, close your eyes and pretend like we're sitting out under the stars down at the lake."

"Forty-five seconds!"

When his lips brushed against mine and I went to the moon, I didn't care where the kiss was taking place.

"Oh, Mandy," he whispered. "I adore the ground you walk on."


"I should have strangled you," I said.

Chuckling, he wiped my face again with the cloth and said, "When?"

"The closet at Jenny's fourteenth birthday party."

Blue eyes twinkling, cheeks dimpling, he fondled my left breast through the hospital gown, his fingers expertly teasing me, he said, "But you would have missed out on all this," and then captured my erect nipple in his mouth.

Gasping as electric currents rampaged through my body, I managed to sputter, "You're such a pig! Turning me on in the middle of having our baby!"

"Oink, oink," he responded, winking as his hand slid up under the bottom of my gown.

"Robert, someone will walk in on us."

"Would it be any worse than our moms seeing us?"


"Want to talk about you and Heath?" Bob asked as he joined me on the blanket I'd spread out over the grass next to the lake.

Our families were at the lake together for the weekend and I wandered away from the house after lunch and ended up sitting in a secluded spot next to the water, into which I was tossing blades of grass.

"Boys can be so fucking stupid," I responded. "He wanted to give me a free boob-job from his uncle for graduation. Said it would give me confidence for college."

Bob guffawed.

"I thought he was kidding. I mean it was April Fool's Day. He wasn't, though, and one thing led to another and I finally told him he could take his fucking boob-job and shove it up his ass and that was that." I squeezed my breasts covered by my oversized tee-shirt. "Two years down the drain because of these stupid ugly things."

"Hey," he replied, touching my arm, "they're not ugly."

"What do you know?" I demanded. "You've never seen them."

"So, take off your shirt."

When I hesitated, he dared me and, being there was no way on earth I was backing down from his challenge, I got up on my knees to face him and pulled my shirt over my head. Then I slipped the top of my one-piece suit down over my arms, exposing my size Bs.

He whistled softly.

"You really like them?" I asked.

"Look at my crotch. What do you think?"

He was hard.

"You get that way anytime you see a pretty girl."

Grinning he said, "I rest my case."

I could have gotten re-dressed at this point, but instead, I found myself reaching out to touch the front of his blue jean shorts. He gasped and I pulled my hand away.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled, my cheeks burning, as I reached for my shirt.

"Mandy, put your shirt down and look at me." When my brown eyes met his blue ones, he said, "Do you want to touch me?'

My heart hammering, I nodded and he stood up and pulled down his shorts and briefs, revealing his cock which was standing out from his body. I'd touched Heath's cock lots of times, but this was different. The moment my fingers touched the throbbing muscle in front of me I felt as if I'd been lost and was suddenly found. And when I looked up at Bob, he was looking at me with desire; something I'd never seen him do before.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.