How Did This All Happen? - Cover

How Did This All Happen?

Copyright© 2008 by Linda Jean

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young Bride gets caught up in her husbands Job. forced to become a whore. Some where in the process she no longer needs to be shall I say encoraged.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Transformation  

Getting into the limo Harriet told Bill, "To the café."

We pulled up to a quaint café with lots of greenery. Harriet and were met at the door and a man escorted us to the rear of the café. While walking, all of a sudden I felt my groin explode in vibration. I almost stopped walking. Harriet slowed and took my arm and said, "Steady, dear, keep walking, think of something else, let it build." We walked onto a lovely patio in the rear, which was closed off. It had a patio table with umbrella and two chairs sitting on one side, there was a third chair sitting under a lone umbrella facing us.

I never experienced anything like that in my life, walking and trying to act natural when my bottom was churning with ecstasy. The man pulled out a chair for Harriet and then me. I sat down, so thankful I no longer had to walk.

Harriet said, "As you know part of your husband's contract stated that the company will pay for one house servant. The employer will pay for one servant; the employee pays for additional house servants. So when I discovered that you have not hired one yet, I took the liberty and set this interview up. We will be speaking with these applicants and we will pick which of them will work for you as your housekeeper and live-in maid. I trust you are OK with this, right?"

I looked at her again in amazement, she was taking over my life. But what could I say? I nodded my head yes and she reached in her purse and the magic stopped between my legs. She said, "I should keep that off now. You need to think of other things, right now, don't you, dear." It wasn't a question; it was a statement in the form of a question.

Harriet opened a large envelope that was already on the table and pulled out eight sheets of paper. She said, "Why don't you let me interview the girls and you can tell me which one you like. How's that sound?" I started to answer but before I could open my mouth she put up her hand and said, "I only suggested that because I have hired so many housekeepers over the years that I do know what to look for." I closed my mouth as she told the man to send the first girl in.

The girl had to be in her 20s. She had red hair. and she had a lovely body with perfect skin. Harriet started off with, "Tell us your name, dear, how old you are, if you are married or not, what schooling have you had, what kind of jobs you have had. Then tell us why we should pick you over the other seven girls waiting to be hired?"

The girl smiled and said, "My name is Sandra, I am 24, I am married and my husband is overseas -- he is a Navy man. I finished high school and I have never worked. I am looking for something to keep me busy; you know the saying, 'Idle hands are the devil's workshop.' As for why you should pick me over the other girls, I can't say. I will say that I want to work, I keep a clean house and I would like the chance to work for you.

"May I ask you about the pay, benefits and days off? I understand it is for a live-in position, is that correct?"

Harriet said, "Yes, my child, you may ask. "The pay is $20,000 a year. You will be put on the company payroll with full benefits after a 30-day trial period. It is a live-in position. As for time off, that is Sundays unless there is a party Saturday night, then it will be a Monday. No men allowed at the residence for any reason, so -- provided you are chosen -- your husband will have to get a place in town. Would that be a problem, dear?"

Sandra said, "Oh, no, no problem at all."

Harriet said, "Thank you for coming in. Would you mind waiting in the café? We'll let you know before we leave." She got up to leave and Harriet said to me, "I like her, she could be fun. What do you think?"

I looked at her and asked, "Just what are you looking for in a maid, anyway? Are you looking for another sex toy or something?"

Harriet laughed and said, "Oops, looks like you are getting to know me a little too well."

A black woman walked in next. She looked as if she was in her 30s. She was not as attractive as Sandra, but she did look like a housekeeper. Harriet went through her spiel.

The woman responded, "My name is Shanna, I have been a housekeeper and maid for over 15years, The family I worked for moved to L.A. and I chose to stay here. I have references, I keep a tight ship, I stay out of the way and I don't take time off. I will work for $1,500 a month. I live-in only and you will not find a better housekeeper than I am."

I leaned over to Harriet and said, "I like her, she would be perfect."

Harriet said, "I have your references and they have checked out. You are highly thought of. You have the experience we are looking for. We will discuss this."

Shanna said, "Good. I'll wait and have a cup of coffee. Could you let me know before you leave?"

I spoke up and said, "That sounds good to me, please do wait with Sandra."

Harriet gave me a look like I said the wrong thing.

Of the eight girls, we asked four to stay behind and wait. I sat there comparing every one else to Shanna; I was comfortable with her in my house. When the last woman walked out, Harriet said, "I know which one I would pick. Don't you agree that Sandra would be perfect?"

I looked at her and said, "No, I don't, I like the black woman. She has the experience I need and she comes highly recommended, right?"

Harriet said, "Maybe so, but is that the kind of woman you want going into your playroom and seeing just how active you are sexually? Sandra is young, she is married and, if I make my guess, she would enjoy being around your house. She is lovely, she is perfect, and I think we should call her back for a more personnel interview. That way we will know for sure. I'll let them know and we'll speak with Sandra and Shanna. We'll interview them one more time and then we choose?"

I said, "I don't know, I am not sure I want anyone living in my house. I forgot about the playroom you set up today. I would not feel comfortable if people found out about that."

Harriet said, "Honey we are talking about a housekeeper. You don't care what they think or feel, you care about them doing the job and doing what you say. Now sit there and I'll get the girls."

As she stood she reached in her purse and I felt the butterfly turn on. It was strong and I felt like I was going to explode in an orgasm.

A few minutes later as Harriet returned with Sandra, I had just finished my second climax when they walked in and sat down. Harriet turned the vibrators down but not off.

As she sat down she said, "Sandra, honey, it is a choice between you and the black lady. You see, she is experienced and she is willing to work for much less than what I told you we would pay. I, I mean, we want to ask you some very personal questions and from those questions we will decide which of you will be Mrs. Black's housekeeper and maid. Is that OK with you, dear?"

Sandra smiled and said, "Sure, of course it is, fire away. What do you want to know?"

Harriet said, "You told us you are married and your husband is out at sea. What do you do for sexual release, dear?"

The question clearly came out of the blue, both to Sandra and me. I expected her to get up and storm out, but she didn't. She smiled and said, "I go through lots of batteries, sometimes four a week, and I have to put them on my weekly shopping list."

Harriet asked, "Then you would not be shocked to find sex toys in Mr. and Mrs. Black's house then, right?"

Sandra said, "Of course not. I use toys myself. I understand the need and the enjoyment even when my lover is with me. After all, you know men -- they are like rabbits. Wham-bam-falls-asleep kind of guys."

Harriet laughed, as did Sandra. I had to chuckle as well. After all, that is what they are.

Harriet then said, "So tell me, have you ever seen a sex machine, Sandra?"

Sandra's eyes lit up and she said, "You got a sex machine, really? I've heard of them but never seen one. I think they would be cool to have one."

Harriet then said, "I'm going to give you a what-if scenario, and you tell me what you would do, OK?"

Sandra said, "Sure."

"Let's say you get up in the morning and you find that the house is full of naked people because they just spent the night having a sex party, What would you do?"

Sandra looked at us for the longest time and then she said, "Well, first of all, I would feel bad..." Harriet instantly cut her off and asked, "Why would you feel bad, dear?"

Sandra said, "I would feel bad that a sex party was happening where I lived and no one invited me. But I would get over that. Then I would begin cleaning up and most likely I would remove my panties just in case, you know someone woke up still randy. I assume you want me to wear maid's uniform, don't you? I always wanted to work in one of those short French maid costumes. I think that would be far out. I think it would be cool working like that cleaning up the place with my panties off. Would that be a problem?"

Harriet then asked, "What if you saw Mrs. Black having sex with men other than her husband. How would that make you feel and would you feel the need to tell Mr. Black?"

Sandra said, "Hey, I won't tell if she won't tell. I understand that when the need arrives and the one you love is not there, I find it OK to love the one you're with, you know, like the song goes."

Harriet slapped me on my shoulder and said, "I've heard all I need to hear, Linda. Hire the bitch, she is perfect!"

I closed my eyes and I focused my mind on a climax that was building. Harriet had the butterfly on so slow that it was taking longer for me to get off. Harriet slapped my arm again and said sharply, "Pay attention here."

I said, "I like her but I want to talk with Shanna again one more time."

Harriet got up and walked with Sandra to the door. She called Shanna and she started off asking the same question about getting sexual release.

Shanna said, "Look, I don't care about your sex life, I am a woman with needs, I take care of myself and I don't mind others the way they take care of themselves. I see nothing, I hear nothing, I don't care if you have sex parties, or if you are God-fearing church people. I do my job, I get paid, it is that simple, I am what I am."

Harriet said, "Thank you for your time, here is some money for your trouble. I will be happy to keep your application on file as we are always on the lookout for a good housekeeper." She pulled out a $100 bill and handed it to her.

I had to agree, I did not care for her response. Looking back, I think I should have hired her and not Sandra, but then I am getting ahead of myself.

We got up and met with Sandra. I gave her my address and told her I needed her moved in and ready to work first thing Thursday morning.

Harriet gave her a card and told her to go get her uniforms at that store and they would bill the company, she said, "Get seven of the black and white, short, French maid uniforms. Get twelve pairs of fishnet stockings. And comfortable short heel shoes. For right now, when Mr. Black is in the house, panties are to be on. When it is you and Mrs. Black, they will be optional -- for now. How's that sound, Linda?"

I nodded my head and said, "That is perfect, just make sure that you keep your panties on when my husband is at home. I have a question before you leave: How did you know what to say, I mean, about the sex and panties?'

Sandra looked at us both and she gave it a lot of thought before she spoke. She said, "Well, I may be young, but I am not dumb. You both may be rich but you dress like girls my age going out to a party. You have those sexy outfits, it is very clear that madam is not wearing panties, and you are wearing a butterfly that must be on. I am of course guessing because of the look of pleasure on your face as I think you enjoyed a few little climaxes. Since I sat across from you both it was easy to see because you seldom closed your legs and you never did stop flashing me.

"As far as the sex stuff, I was just being honest, based on the way you are dressed and the questions I felt I could be honest with you. If you have a body as great as you both do and you want to dress and act hot and sexy, I say go for it. If you want to be all prim and proper, I'm OK with that as well. Did I answer your question, Mrs. Black?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.