A Bizarre Contract Is Signed...

by Dag123

Copyright© 2008 by Dag123

Erotica Sex Story: Patricia has her first get acquainted sex with Doctor Mackenzie! Next day, throwing caution to the winds, she finds herself accepting his proposal. Because she trusts him, she signs a dubious and questionable Contract that promises to change her life. Will it be changed for the better? For Worse? Has she made the right decision? Will she find out the future is promised to no one!?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   .

Patricia awakened Saturday morning feeling happy. She found herself excited at what the weekend might yet hold for her and her unexpected overnight guest.

Almost from the time her soft brown eyes opened, she remembered that after enjoying mind-blowing sex with Dr. Mackenzie, the two of them had spent the night together.

Where is he? She wondered. She could see his side of her queen-sized bed was rumpled, and quite empty. She could hear sounds coming from her kitchen. He must have got up really early.

What's he doing rattling around out in my kitchen? What's he up too? She thought. Is he cooking breakfast? She wondered, laughing at the absurd idea that a world-renowned Surgeon like Jordan Mackenzie would be fixing her breakfast.

Slipping into her bathrobe and slippers, she padded her way out into the kitchen. There he was near the stove wearing of all things—one of her colorful aprons.

"Good morning!" she laughed. "I just had to get up and come out to see what you're doing."

"Good Morning, mi Lady," Jordan said, faking a British accent. "Is mi Lady ready for breakfast to be served?"

Playing along with his servant theme she giggled then replied.

"Yes, my man! I'll have my breakfast now. Mind you—don't burn the toast. Be quick about it, Lady Patricia is hungry. She had a late night, thanks to a certain insatiable Doctor."

"If you'll be seated, mi Lady, breakfast will now be served."

Patricia watched his talented fingers as he ladled out the bacon and eggs.

"Would mi Lady like me to butter her toast as well?" he said, still playing the part of an English Butler.

"No," she giggled. "Off you go now! And I should like to see Dr. Jordan Mackenzie. Will you send him in, please?" she said.

"Certainly, mi lady," Jordan said.

"Patricia, you know, you would have made a great Lady back in the eighteenth century," he said, laughing at how convincing she had been in her Ladyship role.

Once they sat down, it was quite apparent that both Patricia and Jordan had ravenous appetites. Within minutes, they had wolfed down the breakfast he had prepared and were sitting at the table lingering over coffee.

A Contract to sign...

"Patricia," he said, "I've just got off the phone with my Attorney, Mr. Ridenour. He has our Contract ready. If you have time, we could drive over to his office later this morning. If you approve of what we've come up with, you can sign the Contract he has prepared."

"Jordan, thank you so much," Patricia said. "You're so wonderful to me."

"I want us both to be happy not only with our personal arrangement but with our business arrangement as well." he said.

"Is there any reason why I wouldn't approve?" she asked. "Could you tell me a bit about what it contains?"

"Well... ," he said, "It contains a quality of performance stipulation which I'm sure you will have no problem complying with. You have more than exceeded my expectations."

"Thank you," she replied simply.

"There are certain other things that I hope you will be willing and agreeable to doing."

"Such as-?" she said, her curiosity aroused.

"One of the things I would like you to do is to accompany me each year to the Surgical Conference and Retreat on Penkor Island." he said.

"I would love to go there. I've always wondered what it would be like," Patricia said, hardly able to believe her good fortune.

"Well, for several years now, almost all the other Surgeons have brought their Physician's Assistant. Besides attending the lectures and workshops, Penkor is a beautiful, almost mystical Island. We always have such a lot of fun. Because it's completely private, everyone feels free to let their hair down! "He said.

"In fact, for the last several years, I've been in a spot of trouble with the other Doctors," he laughed.

"Why is that," Patricia said, laughing.

"Well, they have been chiding me about showing up without my PA," he said.

"Well, if I go with you this year that should solve the problem, right?" she said.

"Yes. I think your coming with me starting this year should get me off the hook with my colleagues. It's understandable though—a large part of the festivities is the camaraderie between the Physicians and their Assistants," he said, trying to put the best face on things.

"It sounds like loads of fun, as well as being educational," she said. "Didn't you feel left out, not bringing someone?"

He laughed. "No, the Asian doctors were quite happy to share some of their female Assistant's time with me. I was never lonely," he said.

"I should mention, "He said, "If you decide to sign the contract, it also has a stipulation in it that reads that while we are there, you must agree, if asked, to participate in all the Physician's Assistant activities."

"What sort of activities would I be engaging in with the other Assistants?" Patricia asked.

"Well, essentially, keep in mind the idea is to have a good time. PA's engage in any activities that they feel will be entertaining to their doctors.

"They are all classy professional women and they're not prudish. After all, everyone there is mature. And... , I can assure you that anything you do or any of the other PA does on Penkor Island, stays private." he said, trying to gage her reaction.

He was surprised and pleased at her answer. "Well, I believe I can hold my own with the other females," she said.

"I think one of the Asian surgeons put it best." Jordan said. "He said our yearly get together on Penkor Island is very much like the days of old when the cave men and cave women huddled together for warmth.

"Back then there was no morality issues, everything was reduced to just accepting everything as a part of life, as part of the natural process," he said. "That's what happens during our week every year on Penkor Island. People discard their sexual hang-ups just for the joy of being free to enjoy and experience everything."

"WOW," Patricia said, "I've never heard the man and woman thing explained so succinctly. You mean, sort of like what you and I did last night?" she said, teasing him.

"Exactly." Jordan said, smiling at her.

"Jordan, I just want you to know how much I appreciate what you are doing for me," she said. "And I promise you, when we go to Penkor Island in a couple of weeks, I'll make you proud of me."

"Patricia, I'm very proud of you already," he said, reaching across the table to caress her warm little fingers.

Law Offices of Mr. Ridenour

"Patricia, if you are in agreement with the terms as I have explained them to you, just sign the Contract, in all the places I have indicated with an X and we'll be finished," Mr. Ridenour said.

Looking over at a smiling Doctor Jordan Mackenzie, Patricia signed. "Is that it?" she said, smiling happily.

"Yes." he said. "That didn't take long, did it?"

"No," Patricia said. "Want to go back to my place and celebrate."

"I'd like that," Jordan said, laughing at her enthusiasm. She's so excited, he thought. This is going better than I could have ever hoped.

Patricia's Apartment

Taking her keys, Jordan unlocked the front door. Looking at her neat little figure walking in front of him, the sexy sway of those petite little hips of hers made his unruly member start to stir.

Just thinking about her on Penkor Island, I can't help myself, he thought. With Patricia going with me, this is going to be the best Retreat ever.

Once in the living room, Patricia slipped out of her coat and turned to face him. She was a petite vision, her delicate lips moist and slightly parted. She smiled.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.