The House In The Woods - A Sexual History - Cover

The House In The Woods - A Sexual History

Copyright© 2008 by The Smiths

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Graduate Jill, 22, house-sits with her cousin Sarah, 17. Uncertainties about her sexuality are suddenly focussed when she and Sarah fall passionately in love. The affair ends painfully when the premature return of the family finds the lovers fisting on the kitchen table, but begins an odyssey into BDSM and love that lasts over 10 years and includes terrorism, an unjust prison sentence, and some kind of redemption at the hands of a Professor Margaret Hunter.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Father   BDSM   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

We were now in the early 1970s. The psychedelic sixties had been left behind, but their fall-out would go on for some time. Ed was actually becoming a successful rock band manager in his own right, catching onto the buzz around David Bowie, finding that having a partner who was open to sexual experimentation was an extremely useful asset, and not being averse to jerking off the odd stoned rock star himself, as it transpired. After my first visits to Margaret I'd given in to my own urges and allowed bisexual activity into our party lifestyle, but still pretended that the New Year's Eve incident was my moment of enlightenment. I had pleasant but unremarkable sex with several girls, and wished I'd never started with others who were just pretenders to a new fad. None of them were Sarah, and they certainly weren't Margaret! Though I encouraged a bit of spanking, I still hadn't let on to my more extreme fetishes; they were much too personal, too private for sharing.

I pretended to Ed that Tori was my first more serious female lover. I had to say something, because she was frankly too sexy to resist, and she came on to me like a heat-seeking missile. Tori and David were rich too, but they were old money. When I first met them, I assumed they were married because of the gold ring on Tori's left hand. Ed had found them backstage at a Rolling Stones gig, and sensing some naughty fun, brought them home to meet me. Tori was twenty-two, but looked like a teenager. She was blue-eyed like me; with chestnut hair often in girlish bunches, which reminded me of Sarah. Her figure was model-slim but still sweetly curved, with high, candy pink-nipples on cupcake boobs. She possessed a predatory sexiness that was only enhanced by her fresh, gamine prettiness, and she had the cutest bum I have ever seen.

David, five years older, was the ultimate golden boy, naturally blonde, blue-eyed, smoothly muscled, an almost hairless body, and he had a truly beautiful cock. It was a little thicker and longer than Ed's, but blowing him was like fellating an angel.

Ed's introduction inadvertently sewed the seeds that led to the final end of our long and sometimes tempestuous relationship. I liked these two. A great deal. There was something between them, an incredible almost psychic closeness, which they brought to their many and varied sexual activities, and which captivated me. To have their total attention in bed or out was to find oneself willingly transported, surrendering to everything in their wonderful imaginations. There were things they weren't into, like S&M at the level where I start to enjoy it most, and some of the more filthy stuff that I didn't like either, but everything else was open season.

"I'll try anything twice," was Tori's motto. " 'Cos I might not be able to tell if I like it the first time."

Our first night with Tori and David turned into a three-day cocaine and Thai grass-fuelled orgy. We did lovely, crazy things, daisy-chains, three-on-ones, I got very excited when Tori tied me up, spanked me with the back of a hairbrush and then fucked me with the handle. David and Ed played with each other for a bit, and then took me in the bottom and cunt at the same time, a truly classic sandwich, David commented. It had happened a few times before by stoned or drunken chance when I was being orgied, but this was exquisitely executed, with full intent. I wailed with it. It was almost as exciting as Margaret and Edie doing me.

Ironically, despite my diminishing feelings towards men as a species, I fell in love with David's cock as much as anything else. Unlike many women straight or gay, the erect male organ has always been a thing of beauty to me. At fifteen I saw my first one, not particularly big or the prettiest I would ever see, but it throbbed in my hand like a live animal, and they way it spurted when I rubbed it was endlessly fascinating. I was introduced to fellatio at the age of sixteen by boyfriend a bit older than my others, and enjoyed it a lot more than I'd imagined I would. Whether it was to do with being in control or out of control, I didn't analyse at the time, but as well as the actual act, I liked the excitement it caused in men, how I could tempt them and make them do what I wanted if I offered at the right moment. It appealed mentally and physically, and from then on I enjoyed the feeling of a hard prick bucking lustily in my mouth. Ed was proud of my skill had been known to show off to lippy lead guitarists how his pretty girlfriend could take his cock right down her throat, 'just like Linda Lovelace, ' he would boast, having seen 'Deep Throat' on his last trip to America. During my groupie years, I sucked a shameful quantity of cocks, and I was quite happy to swallow too. 'Her favourite source of protein, ' Ed would comment to my latest conquests at the appropriate moment. Whenever we were together in those early days, Tori's mouth barely got a look in with David!

I didn't really fall in love with them, but for a while it was a very close approximation. They admitted that they had deliberately seduced me away from Ed. They said the didn't like the way he treated me, or how I behaved around him. They were right. What respect we'd had for each other was disappearing in the constant chopping and changing, coming and going, the hangovers and highs. The tenderness was gone, and I knew deep down that it was time for me to go. Ed was on his own kick, and I had gone as far as I could with him. We parted when he set off to the States for the next tour, sadly, amicably, but with a little relief. By then he wanted to be in America most of the time anyway, and I was travelling to Cambridge more often than I ought to have done. Discovery was just a couple of badly timed bruises away, and I'd had to make excuses more than once already.

For a while, thinking it would help me get over Ed, and because it they clamoured for me to do it, I moved in with David and Tori. They owned a wonderful art deco beach house in Brighton, with incredible sea views. I had my own beautiful room with a balcony which they told me it was mine for as long as I wanted, but the focus of our lives and loves was the playroom, the first of its kind I had ever seen. It wasn't a dungeon of the type that has become popular. It was a sensual room rather than a torture chamber, softly lit and draped, with a fantastic sound system, and old wooden chests and blanket boxes which opened to reveal a cornucopia of sexy toys, bondage equipment, and wild costumes. This was where we shared some of our innermost secrets.

Tori and David were the first people I ever told about Sarah, and I was the first person they had ever told the truth about their relationship. They said it was because my affair with Sarah had slight hints of their own, and they sensed that I, more than anyone they knew might understand.

We'd had a spring lovely afternoon frolicking on the beach, and when we returned we spent a while in their sumptuous bathroom, preparing for an evening's entertainment - perhaps some exotic porn on the projector as a prelude ... maybe I'd ask Tori to tie me up later ... Soon we were all clean and pinkly glowing, slouching on sofas in the playroom, smoking strong Moroccan hash, when an impromptu round of truth or dare led to their joint confession.

"So, are you really married, or just living together?" I asked. "Truth or dare." "Truth!" said Tori firmly, after brief pause and a wordless exchange of glances with David.

"Tori and me ... well ... um ... it's like this ... we're brother and sister." Said David.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.