Horse Country - Cover

Horse Country

Copyright© 2005, 20014 by Morgan. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 33

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 33 - This is #12 in the Ali Clifford Saga. It follows the adventures of two Russian girls who are adopted and brought to America.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sports   Enema   Cream Pie  

After spending a delightful night at the Corcorans, the girls and Jill set out for John Clark’s studio. Arriving there, they met Kris Harris and were surprised to find Kurt Rohmer present also.

To their surprise, Rohmer started off. “Girls, first of all, although you’re here for a shoot with John Clark, this time is on my nickel not his, for reasons you’ll soon learn. It all started with the shoot down in Lexington when I was intending to use Sueann Washington but used you two instead.

“A bit of necessary background about models and modeling: Our client gives us a budget for a shot, but the choice of models is ours. Furthermore, typically the client doesn’t even know the name of the model, nor cares. All he cares about is the suitability of the finished shot. And the fact is that, while many models have widely recognized faces and figures, few are known by name. Adrienne, of course is an exception, and now Deann is too.

“At any rate, it was only last week when I was finally able to meet with my client and deliver the finished shots. And while I’m sure it was clear to you at the time that I knew next to nothing about gymnastics, that most certainly wasn’t the case with my client. When I showed them to him, his eyes widened and he gasped, ‘My gosh! Those have to be the Corcoran twins!’

“When I asked him how he knew that, he told me it was very simple. First of all, he knows the physical dimensions of the equipment you were using, and scaling off that he concluded that you both were about five feet ten ... at any rate, far taller than any other top female gymnast. And with the moves I had captured on film he knew you were truly world class.”

Then turning to Kris he said, “As you know, the girls are working with a standard model’s contract which precludes the use of the model’s name. My client asked permission to use the girls’ names, but of course I told him I could not give such permission; he would have to talk to the girls’ agent. So he gave me his card and asked me to have you call him.

“Then last night I got a call at the hotel where I’m living here in New York. It was my client again. It seems that yesterday afternoon he was attending a party and The Belmont Stakes was on TV. And while he knows a great deal about gymnastics, he knows next to nothing about most other sports, most particularly including horse racing. But since the guests were watching the race, he did, too.

“He was delighted to see that you won the Triple Crown, but he was even more impressed with the interview with Jan Carver following the race. Now he desperately wants to use your names.” Looking at Kris again, he added, “So... ?”

“So I guess I’ll call him tomorrow,” Kris said while shaking her head. “Sheesh!” she commented to no one in particular, “Just what I need: more work!”

With her eyes wide Tanya said blandly, “Mother says that all you have to do is to nurse an infant once in a while, and that’s not so much.”

Kris retorted by sticking out her tongue.

Even though they had been talking for less than 30 minutes, Rohmer gave Kris checks for each of the girls in the amount of $5,000, assuring her it would be billed back to his client.

Finally they turned to John Clark for the originally scheduled shoot. To their surprise, it was for Levi Strauss, and there were Levi’s for the girls to model. The girls exchanged looks and Tanya asked, “Wouldn’t it be better in these?”

The fact was that both girls were in their usual riding costume: well-worn Levi’s along with their riding boots.

John Clark just rolled his eyes. “Kids, they sent over these jeans and we’ll use them; I’m supposed to. But... ! We’re also going to do a series with your jeans that’s just going to be great! The fact is there’s a look that well-broken-in Levi’s develop that no factory treatment can duplicate.” Then he looked at the girls and asked, “Are these the jeans you wear riding?”

The girls exchanged looks and Tanya replied, “Yes, sir, they are. Aren’t we supposed to?”

“As far as Levi Strauss is concerned, you certainly are!” Clark exclaimed.

Quickly they did the scheduled shoot and were about to redo it wearing their own worn Levi’s when Clark snapped his fingers and asked, “When are you returning home?”

They told him about attending the gallery showing of Guy Watkins’ photos of Jill, but they were returning to Lexington the next morning.

“Since you’re probably flying in a private jet, by any chance do you have room for one more? And could I impose on you girls for another day’s shooting? Possibly Tuesday?”

Before the girls and Jill could reply, Kurt Rohmer piped up, “Could you make that two more? I have an idea of what John’s thinking about, and I would love to join him.”

Although both Clark and Rohmer had received invitations to that night’s gallery opening of Watkins’ show, they had not been planning to attend; neither man had realized that it featured Jill Barnes. On learning that she was the star, they immediately planned on going.

As they were getting ready to leave Clark’s studio, he asked the girls, “By the way, is this your normal riding attire?”

“This time of year?” Tasha asked. When Clark just nodded, she continued, “No, not really.”

“What is?” he pursued.

“This!” both girls exclaimed, stripping off their shirts while still wearing their jeans and boots.

“What a stinking shame!” Rohmer murmured.

“What’s a shame?” Jill asked.

“It’s a stinking shame that the girls are underage. Their bodies are gorgeous!”

“But not in Mama’s class,” Tanya interjected.

“Mama?”

Tanya wasted no time in stripping off Jill’s top revealing her perfectly-formed tits. Looking puzzled she pulled on one of Jill’s nipples.

Jill saw the look. “What’s wrong, my darling daughter?”

Tanya slowly shook her head and said, “Mama, I could have sworn your nipples were brown...”

“Of course they are. They’ve been that way forever. Or ever since I delivered Mike.”

“Well just look!”

Jill did and found that they were pink. Another gift from Susie? she wondered.

Ignoring the color, Tanya took Jill in her arms. And since they were the same height, their perky nipples were touching each other. While gently teasing Jill’s nipples with her own and causing both pairs to tighten and further elongate with their arousal, they kissed. And it was anything but a mother-daughter kiss.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.