Horse Country - Cover

Horse Country

Copyright© 2005, 20014 by Morgan. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is #12 in the Ali Clifford Saga. It follows the adventures of two Russian girls who are adopted and brought to America.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sports   Enema   Cream Pie  

Monday morning, Melanie and Jill set off for town in two cars. Mel was driving the Lexus while Jill was riding in a Rolls. Initially they had intended for Mel to drop off Jill at the airport and then go on into town for her meeting with Tom Brady. But because of her trip to New York and the increasing likelihood that her dream of a designer dress salon might become a reality, she felt she should straighten out her banking arrangements before leaving. Since the bank in question was across the street from the law offices of Braxton, Barrett & Clay, it made no sense for Mel to drive to her ultimate destination, then out to the airport to drop off Jill and then go back in again. And it made even less sense in light of the fleet of cars maintained at the Farm.

After parking her car in a visitor’s spot in the garage below the law firm’s building, she crossed the street and met Jill who was waiting for her in the Rolls idling at the curb. Although the bank had just opened, they were confident they would be welcomed.

And indeed they were. The bank president, John Hughes, having been alerted to the presence of the Rolls outside, was waiting just inside the door to welcome them. Although he didn’t know the Corcorans, he certainly knew of them. And the CEO of the holding company that owned his bank had called him at home the day before — Sunday — to underscore the importance of the two women’s visit. The fact was that certain operations people had even been called in on Sunday to specially produce checkbooks and credit cards so they would be ready when the women arrived.

He was a bit nonplused when he realized that the women were only wearing jeans and sweatshirts under parkas, but then he also realized that the rich are entitled to their eccentricities. After greeting the two young women warmly, he ushered them back to his private office.

Mel was the spokeswoman for the pair. “I understand, sir, that accounts have been opened here for my sister and me?”

“Indeed they have!” he assured them. Then he very expeditiously took them through the process of opening the accounts. (A very senior woman in the Operations Department had taken him through the entire process the day before; it had been many years since he had last personally opened an account, if, indeed, he ever had.)

With all requisite forms duly signed, he welcomed them to the bank. Then he explained the very nonstandard aspect of their accounts. “First, ladies, if you check you will find that both accounts show deposit balances of five million dollars...”

The girls were stunned. Already they felt as rich as Crœsus with $100,000; $5 million utterly blew their minds.

“But that’s really immaterial,” he continued after a pause. “You see, that amount is purely notional. The fact is that both accounts are essentially imprest at the $5 million level. What that means is that every day after all checks have cleared, we draft on Morgan in New York to bring the balances back to that level. In short, you can consider yourselves to have permanent bank balances of that sum.”

At that point Jill could not completely control herself. She let out a soft whistle.

“It would be thoughtful,” the president continued, “if you would phone us if you should write a check for more than $5 million. It’s not necessary, of course, but it would be nice if you would.”

This time it was Melanie who rolled her eyes.

Then he gave them each a Visa and a MasterCard explaining that they were effectively unlimited. “Regardless of the amount of a charge, it’s automatically approved, although there might very well be some security elements to ensure that you are the ones initiating the charges.”

That’s certainly reasonable, Jill thought.

While he had been going through his spiel he had been studying the beautiful women sitting across his desk. Having completed the banking business he said, “Mrs. Barnes and Mrs. Brewster, you’re twins, aren’t you?” Slowly shaking his head he added, “You’re fraternal twins, but you’re so close in appearance you’re nearly identical, aren’t you?”

To the women, his comment was startling. After all, it had only been a couple of days since the two had recognized the fact that they really were sisters. With a warm smile Mel responded, “You’re very perceptive, sir. In many respects we are like identical twins: we are the same height, same weight, same hair and eyes. Moreover, we think alike, talk alike, and will often utter the same words simultaneously.” Her smile changed into a cute grin as she added, “And sometimes one will start a sentence and the other will finish it. We’re told that if a person isn’t looking at us, he or she would swear one of us said the whole thing.”

Then Mel remembered the reason for her early visit to the bank: She needed a cashier’s or certified check for her down-payment on The Girl Spot property. She told the president her problem. She was certain of neither the exact name of the payee nor the exact amount. She knew what had been agreed to but recognized there might be additional charges for who-knows-what.

The president just grinned and said, “Not a problem, Mrs. Brewster. If you will just give me one of your brand-new checks, I’ll have it certified in blank. You can fill in the amount and payee and then sign it when you know. All you need now is to write today’s date.”

The idea that a bank would certify a blank check was utterly astonishing to the two women. Slowly it was starting to register that effectively they both were now very rich.

He left his office and returned moments later with Mel’s certified check.

Glancing at her watch, she said, “Thank you, sir, for your time, your cordial welcome, and your outstanding service. But I have an appointment and my sister has a plane to catch.”

“Oh, dear! I certainly hope I didn’t cause you to miss your flight!”

“Not hardly,” Jill responded. “It’s a private jet and it’s waiting for me at Blue Grass. And since I’m the only passenger, I’m confident it won’t leave without me.”

He ushered them out of his office and accompanied them out to the street. There he said goodbye to Mel while holding the door of the Rolls for Jill. When it moved away and Mel had disappeared into the building across the street, he returned to his office reflecting on the fact that the two wealthy women were not only two of the most beautiful women he had ever seen, but they were also two of the most gracious. Quite a contrast, he thought, to the behavior of most other wealthy women with whom he had contact.


Before Mel entered the building housing the law offices of Braxton, Barrett & Clay, she noticed that two adjacent shops at the street level were vacant. Having learned of Jill’s interest in opening a dress shop, she decided on the spot that the building, being both new and in a very prestigious location, would be ideal. Acting on impulse, she strode into the office of the building manager, negotiated an option for a lease of the two stores and wrote a check on the spot for the option price. The manager’s eyes widened as she casually wrote a check, and then widened still further when, on calling the bank, was told that the check was good without ever being asked its amount. That came as a shock in view of the very casual manner in which Mel was dressed.

Leaving the office, Mel went to the elevator bank. The offices of Braxton, Barrett & Clay were on the highest office floor. Above them was a fine restaurant with floor-to-ceiling windows providing a panoramic view of Lexington and the surrounding countryside.

The attitude of the receptionist changed radically when Mel announced, “Melanie Brewster to see Mr. Brady.” Initially the woman thought that Mel was some delivery person, but Mr. Barrett, the firm’s managing partner, had told her that Melanie Brewster represented the firm’s most important client. That being the case, she buzzed for her relief to come immediately to the reception area while she personally escorted Melanie to the partners conference room in which the meeting was to take place.

That was also very much out of the ordinary. Tom Brady was only an associate and his office was, to say the very least, unimposing. This was the first time in her experience an associate was allowed to meet with a client alone in the partners conference room.

Tom quickly rose to his feet when Melanie was ushered into the plush conference room. Seeing him for the first time, she was startled. Based on what she had learned from Caitie Corcoran, in her mind’s eye she had formed an image of an eyeglass-wearing nerd hiding behind a stack of law books. Tom Brady was anything but. He was almost six feet four with sandy hair and bright blue eyes. No glasses. Moreover, he appeared to be very nicely muscled.

For his part, it was all Tom could do to keep from letting out a soft whistle of approval. Melanie Brewster was drop-dead gorgeous. When he extended his hand and she shook it, he was impressed with the firmness of her grip. Suddenly he realized that his sometime girlfriend, Marilyn Hodges, would just disappear into the woodwork in the presence of this woman.

Glancing at her watch, a very inexpensive Timex, Mel realized that she was fifteen minutes late and immediately apologized.

“For what?” Tom asked with a smile. The smile turned into a grin as he added, “Mrs. Brewster, don’t you know that a client can never be late? You’re on time whenever you arrive. And besides ... the meter’s been running.”

Mel laughed merrily at his comment but at the same time realized that with a lawyer time literally was money.

He quickly reviewed what was to happen and told her to whom the check was to be made payable and the exact amount. He rose to his feet thinking that Mel would need to go across the street to make payment arrangements.

Instead, she reached into her purse, took out her checkbook and the already-certified check. With her eyes wide she asked with seeming naiveté, “Will this be all right, Tom?” Then she passed over the check.

Brady looked at it, gasped and then whistled softly. “If I wasn’t holding it in my hand, I would never believe it. This is a certified blank check! It’s good for any amount. Good grief!”

With her eyes still wide, Mel repeated, “But will it be all right?” Then she ruined her intended effect by starting to giggle. “I was thinking of filling it out when Mr. Wallace arrives. What do you think?”

Tom grinned and replied, “I think I’d better call 911 and have an ambulance standing by. This move could cause poor Jim to have heart failure.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.