Horse Country - Cover

Horse Country

Copyright© 2005, 20014 by Morgan. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This is #12 in the Ali Clifford Saga. It follows the adventures of two Russian girls who are adopted and brought to America.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sports   Enema   Cream Pie  

Jill and Mel quickly learned that Jessie hadn't been kidding about being able to make anything. Furthermore, they learned that the house had two walk-in refrigerators and two walk-in freezers. As a result virtually anything anyone wanted to eat was available at any time.

The girls had big breakfasts while their new mothers had Cobb salads. They had just started on their food when the boys appeared wearing terry robes that had been hanging in the bathrooms.

Both girls jumped to their feet and went to their respective lovers. In the process they were blocking the guys' view of their mothers. But after passionate good-morning kisses they stepped away.

"Guys, your mothers," Tanya said softly.

Her comment was greeted by audible gasps from both boys.

Before they could say anything more, Tasha interjected, "Guys, this is Jessie Johnson. She's the wonderful woman who's been making those lunches for you that you like so much."

Jessie rose from the table and took a model's pose. Then she slowly turned in a complete circle so the boys could get a good look. Then extending her hand toward them she asked, "Do you approve?"

Ben's mouth was just opening and closing with no sounds coming out, but Mike was able to take her hand, swallow hard and finally say, "Mrs. Johnson, you're outrageously beautiful!"

"What a nice thing to say to a pregnant woman!" Jessie replied with a happy smile. "But what do you think of your mothers?"

Jill and Mel were still seated but both had their heads up straight and their shoulders back forcing their tits up and out.

Ben had finally recovered enough to speak. To Tasha he said, "Could you stand beside Mother?"

With a grin Mel rose from her seat and stood beside Tasha. Without conscious thought each put an arm around the other and the girl said softly, "Ben, she's my mommy now, too." Again moving as if by remote control they turned toward each other and kissed. Even to Ben and Mike, the love they shared was palpable.

Jill, too, had risen from her seat and stood beside Tanya in the same position Mel and Tasha had first adopted. "And she's my mama, too!" Tanya proudly announced and then embraced the older woman.

Meanwhile, Jessie had begun preparing a big brunch for the two boys while the six sat around the table. Mel and Jill exchanged looks, and Jill was elected to be spokeswoman.

"Guys, it's time for us to come clean with you both," she began after taking a deep breath. "First, do you know how old we are?"

Both boys slowly shook their heads.

"Well, I'll give you a hint. We're both the same age to within a week or so. Does that help?"

Again the two heads shook.

"Okay," she continued, stretching out the word. "One more: How old are you two?"

"Fourteen," Mike replied, obviously puzzled. Then he brightened and added, "I guess you and Aunt Mel are about 35."

Jill pretended to look at herself and then at Mel. "Oh, boy ... What you're saying is we're over the hill, right?"

Mike was chagrined. Regardless of what he said, he seemed to be putting his foot in it. "You're not 35?"

Jill sniffed but then giggled. "No, we certainly are not! As a matter of fact, we're 27."

Both boys' eyes widened. "You mean..." Ben stammered. "You gave birth at... 13?"

Jill extended her hand to Mel and they shook. "Isn't that neat, Sis?" Jill said sarcastically. "They can even add and subtract ... as long as the numbers aren't too big, that is."

Then her demeanor changed; she was no longer teasing them. Instead, the two women spent the next hour telling the boys about their backgrounds, omitting nothing. They concluded by telling them that they had moved to the Farm permanently and clothing was optional.

"Furthermore," Mel said, "as we found out this morning, Jessie really doesn't like clothing. And, since she's the only person standing between us and starvation, you'll almost always be seeing her bare. And since for Jill and me being naked is an occupational requirement, we'll be naked, too. As for our new daughters, they're both dancers and gymnasts, and they, too, like being naked.

"So, guys, I guess you're just going to have to get used to seeing lots of tits, ass, and pussy. Okay?"

"Well," Mike said thoughtfully, "since they're five of the most perfect sets of tits, ass and pussy on the planet, I guess we can survive."

That comment got him hugs and kisses from all five. As a sure sign of his loosening up, when Jessie came into his arms he kissed her and squeezed her perfect buns.

"La, sir!" Jessie exclaimed. "What are you doing? I am an older married woman, after all and indeed in the throes of childbearing. Have you no consideration?"

Instead of replying, Mike moved behind her and then took her slightly swollen tits in his hands and gently squeezed. Jessie was unable to control her gasp of pleasure, and when he teased her nipples — Mike had learned a great deal the previous night and was putting it to immediate use — she gasped, her pelvis shook and her cum started to run down her thighs. Instead of letting her go, though, Mike moved his right hand down to her bare slit, found her clit, and brought her off again. This time, though, her knees gave way and she sagged backward into his arms. Then, with her head resting on his shoulder, Mike twisted around and kissed her full on the mouth while exploring her mouth with his tongue. Then moving very gently, he eased her down onto a chair.

Jessie just sat there gasping for breath. Finally recovered, she looked at Ben and said, "It would be the same with you?"

Mel answered for him. "Since he and Mike are identical twins, I guess the answer has to be yes."

Jessie just slowly shook her head. From the very beginning, she had been the girls' surrogate mother; they confided in her about everything. And, of course, she had been in on the planning for the preceding night from the very beginning. "You never even kissed a girl, let alone fondled one, until last night, did you?"

Feeling chagrined, Mike blushed and slowly shook his head.

"If I hadn't experienced it, I never would have believed it," Jessie continued. "Dan and I have been married for years and he's never kissed me as good as that. Never!" Then her brows beetled, she cocked her head and added, "And you were kissing a black woman, too."

"No, Mrs. Johnson, I was not!" Mike stated decisively. "I was kissing an incredibly beautiful woman who happens to be black."

Jessie just stared deeply into Mike's eyes. Finally she said, "I believe you." Then changing the subject slightly she asked, "How did you know how to squeeze my tits and play with my nipples so well?"

"I ... I ... I just did what Tanya told me she liked and ... and I just did it to you, too."

Then with an incredibly happy smile Jessie commented, "That's what I get for marrying a Ranger. Everything they touch is handled like a 60-pound pack! But you... ?" She just rolled her eyes. Then her eyes widened and she added, "Could I interest you in a Nubian slave girl, perhaps? Someone who could cook and clean and care for your golden princess?"

Her last words shocked both Mike and Ben speechless. The girls — and women — on the other hand could scarcely control their laughter.

Suddenly Jessie's demeanor changed dramatically. Snapping her fingers, she picked up the phone and punched in a speed-dialed number. Then she nervously drummed her fingernails on the tabletop, waiting.

Then she brightened when the phone was answered. Without preamble she announced, "Caitie, it's me. And guess what? The girls both have new mothers!"

Even though the receiver was at Jessie's ear, everyone around the table could hear Caitie's scream of happiness.

Jessie continued, "And last night could not have been better! Would you believe it? From a standing start, the girls have made the guys into incredible lovers... in just one night! Can you believe it?"

Then listening to Caitie, Jessie's eyes widened and she turned to the young people and said, "Your mother wants your lovers to take you into their arms and just kiss you. Now move!"

The four jumped up from around the table and the girls went into the guys' arms. Their lips met and merged. The older three could hear the bells and feel the electricity that had suddenly charged the kitchen. They saw the girls pelvises go into spasm and then their cum started running down their thighs. The girls' loving embrace of their lovers became a grip of survival to keep from falling on their faces.

"Caitie," Jessie reported, "you were absolutely right! In just moments the girls were cuming from just a kiss on their lips. The ones on their mouth, I mean, too. They almost put them out cold, and their cum cream is still flowing down their thighs!"

Then she passed the receiver to Jill with the comment, "Caitie wants to speak to you, too."

After exchanging greetings, Caitie started right in. "Jill, could you do me a really big favor?"

"Of course! What?"

"I guess you chatted with Nita Lucas last night, didn't you?"

Jill acknowledged that she had.

"I know you told her that you would get back to her regarding her invitation to come to New York. Well, I'm pleading with you! Please say yes." She paused and then continued, "I can't tell you how important this is. You see, my mother, Andy Taylor, and her best friend, Marty Harris, are personally involved. Andy is Nita's mother, too, while Marty is Nita's mother-in-law, so...

"You see, the whole thing is a super fund-raiser for the United Negro College Fund. It's an organization to which Andy — and now Marty — have contributed millions!"

Jill was bewildered. "I certainly understand it's an important event, Caitie, and I'll certainly come, particularly with you asking me, too, but..."

"But what?"

Shaking her head Jill replied, "I really don't see that I have anything to bring to the party. Anything at all!"

With that Caitie began to laugh. "Jill, let me give you the hot scoop: What you bring to the party is utterly vital. You, dear girl, are going to decide which outfits will be shown ... and which models will wear them!"

"What?" Jill nearly screamed. "What are you talking about? Nita Lucas is the world's foremost fashion authority—"

"I'm sorry, Jill," Caitie interrupted. "She insists that you now have that title. She claims you're never wrong! Furthermore, she told anyone who would listen that you called last season exactly right. And you're the only person to Nita's knowledge who did!"

After a pause Caitie continued, "And as an indication of the event's importance — and your importance to the event — Kris Harris, Marty's daughter, is dispatching her husband's personal plane down to Lexington to pick you up Monday morning. Incidentally, he owns Executive Aviation outright, so the aircraft is absolutely the best in the fleet. It will be on the ground at Blue Grass Airport waiting to takeoff any time after seven. Okay?"

"I said yes awhile ago," Jill reminded her. Then she grinned and added, "I really can't tell you how excited I am. I've never been to New York before. In fact, I don't think I've ever been out of Kentucky." Then she snapped her fingers and corrected herself. "No, that's not true. I've been to Cincinnati a few times."

Caitie just giggled and then the call terminated.

"Well, as I guess you all just heard: I'm going to New York Monday morning. I guess Sister Melanie will have to hold the fort by herself."

While the phone conversation had been in progress, the two boys had occupied themselves by eating out their lovers' pussies and licking the girls' cum cream from their thighs. In the same way the girls had decided they loved the taste of their lovers' cum, the guys loved the girls' pussy juices. Both girls ended up collapsed over the backs of their lovers after more orgasms than either cared to count.

The boys having finished their brunch, the four went back to their rooms to dress. With a happy grin, Tanya informed them that it was time to meet the true loves of their lives.

"But I thought I was the love of your life?" Mike protested.

Trying to look thoughtful — and failing miserably — Tanya replied, "Well ... I guess you're a close number two."

In the process the guys learned something else: Both had complete wardrobes already in their new rooms. Since the tailors at Josef's had taken such a comprehensive set of measurements, appropriate sizes were readily determined.

Emerging from the house they found that the temperature was up in the thirties and still climbing. They went down the path to the stables and the indoor riding ring that was used when the main outdoor facilities were put out of action by the weather.

When they entered, the first people they encountered were John Andrews and his daughter Susan. Susan wasted no time. "How was it last night?" Then seeing the guys she added, "Since Mike and Ben are still here, I guess it was okay."

"It couldn't have been better!" the two girls exclaimed simultaneously. Then they explained to the guys the real relationship they had with Susan. "She's our best — and really our only — girlfriend," Tasha explained.

With the Andrews trailing, they went into the stable and introduced the guys to King of Bluegrass Farm and Black Silk. Although neither boy knew anything about horses, even to their untrained eyes the pair were magnificent. And it was clear to them that the horses adored the girls.

While they fed apples to the horses, Tanya inquired about their racing prospects.

John Andrews replied, "From our perspective, things couldn't look better. In the two-year-old races this fall, no horse has won two. Basically, the competition is very evenly matched, so the Derby field is likely to be large. Lots of owners will be meeting the call for additional entry fees, since a whole bunch of them think they have a good shot at winning.

"Furthermore, although not many people have paid it a lot of attention — most turf writers focused on the closeness of the races — the fact is that the times were just so-so. And does that ever look good for us!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.