Horse Country - Cover

Horse Country

Copyright© 2005, 20014 by Morgan. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This is #12 in the Ali Clifford Saga. It follows the adventures of two Russian girls who are adopted and brought to America.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sports   Enema   Cream Pie  

At eleven o'clock, Ed Brennan went to the bandstand and spoke to the bandleader. The band stopped the music and then played a fanfare to get the dancers attention. "Folks, I have bad news," Brennan began. "I've been talking with the local and state police as well as the Lexington and state highway departments. Instead of easing up, the snowstorm is getting worse. It threatens to become a full-bore blizzard. And since this is Kentucky, not the Rockies or northern New England, I don't know how many of you are driving cars equipped to handle any significant amount of snow on the roads. And for that matter, our people charged with keeping the roads clear don't have nearly the equipment some of those other places do.

"That being the case, I'm afraid I'm going to have to end the dance right now. And finally, while it's entirely up to you, I would urge you to get back to your homes as quickly as possible. You really don't want to get stuck out on the road on a night like this!"

While there were moans and groans from a number of the students, Tanya and Tasha were elated. They were getting a one-hour head start on their night's activities. A glance in the direction of Dan Johnson showed that he was on his cellphone, undoubtedly alerting his wife to the change in schedule. Four security men were putting on their coats preparatory to retrieving the cars.

Subsequently, there was a small delay caused by the need to clean snow from the cars before they could be moved. Finally, though, they were ready to go, and two security men returned with the girls' sable coats. They were thoughtful enough, though, to give them to Ben and Mike to hold for their dates.

And then they were off. Looking out the window of their Rolls, Tasha softly whistled. "This would be a big storm even in Saint Petersburg. According to the thermometer on the dash, the temperature has dropped to 18 and is apparently still falling. And with that wind howling, snow at this temperature is really prone to drifting."

Ben felt very secure in the big car, but was worried about their mothers home alone. "I guess we'll be dropping you two off at the farm and then we'll be getting home."

Tasha did not respond.

It was a slow trip to the Farm, but once they reached the security gate they were home free. The fact was that the Farm had more and better snow-handling equipment than there was in most of the Commonwealth, disregarding the enormous difference in the amount of roadway to be cleared. The four cars were still together going through security, but once through the gates the two escorting cars peeled off while the two Rolls continued on to the main entrance.

Seeing the house for the first time, Ben Brewster let out a soft whistle. "My gosh!" he exclaimed. "This place is enormous!"

"It is fair sized," Tasha conceded.

The house looked utterly beautiful. It was decorated for Christmas and lighted with floodlights. With the addition of the heavily falling snow it looked like a Christmas card. Even though Ben, along with everyone else in the area, knew of the farm, very few had ever seen the main house. It was set so far back from the road it couldn't be seen by passers-by. The vehicle pulled to a stop at the impressive entrance, immediately followed by the twin Rolls with Tanya and Mike.

The guards were out of both cars and opened umbrellas to keep the girls dry. But with a grin, Tasha waved him off and just stood there with her head back enjoying the feeling of the snow on her face. The guard chuckled and shook his head; Tasha retaliated by sticking out the tip of her pink tongue.

Going up the steps, the door was opened by a maid before anyone reached it. "Good evening, Misses Corcoran," they were greeted. Entering the hallway, the "maid" took the girls' coats.

In fact, the "maid" was Susan Andrews, the daughter of John Andrews, the chief horse trainer. She was in her senior year at University of Kentucky and was headed for postgraduate study in veterinary medicine. Although she thought she was on a scholarship from the university, in fact her education was being fully funded by the Corcorans, but the Corcoran's financial aid was masked by appearing to Susan and her family to be a scholarship. She took every opportunity to work at the big house as she was that night. The pay was superb and easily kept her in spending money.

In reality, Susan was the girls' primary confidante and just the night before had provided them with a number of tips on how to behave on their first date. Often, Susan "babysat" for the girls when the Johnsons were off. She stayed to keep them company in the giant house.

"Did you have a good evening?" Susan politely inquired.

"Very nice, Susan," the twins replied in unison.

For their part, Ben and Mike had exhausted their knowledge of dating etiquette. Moreover, they were both concerned about their mothers and were nervously shifting their weight from one foot to the other.

The girls both recognized the symptoms. The conversations in the two cars had been virtually identical. Tanya took the lead. Picking up a phone in the hallway, she punched in the number of the boys' home phone.

"This is Jill Barnes."

"Mrs. Barnes, this is Tanya Corcoran. The four of us are at our place, but the guys are very nervous. They're worrying about you and Mrs. Brewster being home alone." Tanya desperately wanted to call Jill Mama, but obviously that would have been more than a bit much. Instead she passed the receiver to Mike.

Jill reassured him that everything was fine at home and he should stay at Bluegrass Farm where it was safe.

"But what if the power goes out at home?" Mike protested.

"We have flashlights and candles," Jill reassured him. "Furthermore, we have gas heat, so we're not going to get cold and we would still be able to cook. What would you and Ben do if you were here, anyway? Go out and climb a utility pole?"

Mike continued to protest but to no avail. He then passed the receiver to Ben who was told essentially the same thing by Mel Brewster.

So the boys stayed.

Again Tanya led the way, this time into the library. The boys' eyes widened as they realized it was far more comprehensive than the library at school. The two couples took seats on a leather-covered sofa that was easily wide enough for all four to sit comfortably. The boys admired the giant decorated Christmas tree at the end of the room.

At that point Susan Andrews brought in a platter with caviar with all its trimmings. Already in the room were two buckets with sparkling grape juice being chilled. (Although to some the idea of sparkling grape juice is nauseating, it can be surprisingly good.) She uncorked a bottle and poured flutes for the foursome.

With their customary thoroughness, the two girls had researched items that reputedly stimulate the libido. Although they could not find any definitive proof of the effectiveness of any of the items, they elected to take any possible advantage they could get. Accordingly, they were serving caviar — both being Russian, they naturally loved it — and oysters on the half shell would be the dinner's first course. Both, of course, were reputed to be aphrodisiacs.

As far as the boys were concerned, it was only when food was served that they realized how hungry they were. It was already nearly midnight.

After demolishing the caviar, they adjourned to the dining room. Once again, no detail had been overlooked. The dining table had been shortened to its smallest size which was perfect for the four and was set festively for Christmas. Raw oysters on the half-shell were at each of the four places.

The boys knew what oysters were but had never had them. In fact, until a few years before they were born, there really were none available in Kentucky. In this case, the oysters had been flown in that morning from Norfolk.

Susan then served the main course: filet of beef Wellington with sauce Périgord. Ben noted to himself that the stuffing appeared to be the same as he had had in a sandwich earlier in the fall, and since it was paté de foie gras, he was correct.

Finally, after Susan had flamed cherries jubilee at the table, they were finished. The two girls exchanged looks and quickly exchanged the same gesture: both girls had fingers crossed. From conversations with the guys, the girls had realized that the pair had developed enough to finally recognize that there were physical differences between boys and girls, even though their interest had not gone beyond looking at the older girls in the high school who had well-developed tits.

When Susan took the dessert plates away it was time to move. Leading the way, Tasha went upstairs to her room while Tanya peeled off at her own. The girls were barely able to control their giggles as they both realized at the same instant that it was going to be the first time that Tasha had ever been in her own bed.

"You'll be sleeping here tonight," Tanya told Mike. "I hope you like it."

Only then did Mike realize that the room wasn't just a room, it was a suite. Furthermore, he realized that the combined room area of Tanya's suite was roughly the size of their duplex apartment. He just gaped.

Preparations for the night had been most detailed. In the first place, the girls had enlisted the aid of their Aunt Tanya: Tatiana Harding. She was a graduate of the KGB's famous — or infamous — Sparrow School where young women were trained to use sex in any form to further the interests of the Soviet Union. Since their targets were often senior diplomats, they were particularly trained in getting a very reluctant target into bed and set up in the most compromising position possible for subsequent most-embarrassing photos and video tapes. The girls' exchanges with Tanya had been ongoing for months.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.