Alex is 17 - Cover

Alex is 17

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 9

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Continues the life of Alex McElroy started in 'Alex and Peter'. Alex has learned that he is a submissive masochist by preference and bi-sexual to boot. Now that Peter has gone to college, however, he has to deal with it on his own. Picking his own girlfriends - heck even picking his own boyfriends! - Alex has to learn how to live like a slave when his Master is away!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Incest   Cousins   DomSub   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Eventually, the Dance ended. The five of us walked back to the car. Beth and Lisa chatted happily about chick shit, Sheila seemed thoughtful and Brandon was downright dreamy.

I put my arm around his waist and dragged him along as I walked, "Hey pussy, what's with you?"

"Oh Alex." His eyes got teary. "I don't think I'll ever be able ta thank you enough."

I rolled my eyes and Sheila asked, "Why? What'd he do?"

"Tonight was my first real school dance." Brandon sniffed as we all climbed in the car.

"Whatever." I muttered. "You three, in the back. Sheila?" I opened the front door for her.

On the drive home, Lisa, Beth and Brandon cooed over 'Ping Lo's first dance' and I tried not to retch. I dropped Sheila off first, walking her up to the door. "I had a great time." I said trying not to grin like a moron.

She looked away and smiled, "Yeah. Actually so did I." She blushed faintly. "I guess I'm in this now, ain't I?"

"I dunno. Is you?"

She shook her head. "So when do I meet this man of mystery?"

"Soon. I hope." I leaned in for a good night kiss but she pulled away.

"Uugh! You stink."

"It's all you."

"Well it doesn't work on you." She opened the door. "Bye." She closed it before I could argue.

I got back in the car to find Brandon makin' out with both girls. "Hey! What the fuck?"

Brandon pulled away gasping, "I told them you wouldn't like it. They started it."

"Alex doesn't get to like or dislike anything." Lisa said pulling Brandon back.

I frowned, put the car in drive and headed for Lisa's place. Brandon struck me as seriously gay and this was not cool. I walked Lisa to her door.

"What?" she asked, draping her arms around me.

"Nothing."

"Liar."

"Whatever."

"Ok. Kiss me."

I scowled. I didn't care how pissed I was at her. Lisa wanted to kiss me, Lisa got fuckin' kissed. I glued my lips to hers and pushed her against the wall. Lisa liked it a little rough and when she tried to pull away, I pushed her harder against the wall and made her squirm against me. I let her lips go eventually and hissed in her ear, "You an' me. Sunday after church."

"OK." She was breathless. I let her go completely and she oozed into the house like her legs were weak.

I got back in the car. Everything was cool so long as I could make a girl melt like that. "Hey, pussy," I snapped at Brandon, "Up front." He hurried to switch seats. I put my hand on his chin and kiss him softly. "You know that number Peter gave you? You can call him 'bout Beth an' Lisa if-n they get too friendly, right?"

"Oh." He blushes. "I'm sorry."

I let go of him and headed to his place. "Why, they started it, right?"

"Yes." He said softly. "But I suggested it."

I stared at him then remembered that I was driving. "I thought you didn't like girls."

"I've never actually tried girls." He looked away from me and twisted as stray hair. "You were my first."

"Oh." Then I thought about it. "Wait. After the Holiday Dance? That was your first time?" He nodded shyly. "First time with uh guy or first time ever?"

"Ever."

"Oh fuck!" I almost swerved the car. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Why, would you have stopped?"

"No." Beth snorted from the back seat.

"Yes." I countered.

"But I didn't want you to stop. That night was," he sighed deeply, "a revelation. But, tonight, it occurred to me that I've always been the girl and never the boy. That maybe I should try it at least once."

I glance at him. "So what you think?"

He actually blushed. I reached over and grabbed his crotch; his dick was like a rock. "They did that? Or was it the whole out in public wearin' uh dress thing?"

"Some of both, I think." We stopped at his place and he looked first at me then at Beth. "Would either of you like to come in? My parents aren't home."

"Either or both?" Beth asked, leaning over the seat.

Brandon looked away, "Which ever you prefer."

"What do you want?" Brandon shook his head but Beth persisted. "Seriously, you want me to go, it's totally cool."

"Actually, I was thinking..." He licked his lips and took a breath. "I mean, I know ... Never mind. It's a bad idea."

"Let me guess, Brandy." I leaned in so close I could practically feel his heartbeat. "You wanna watch me fuck Beth before I fuck you."

"Alex..." Beth's tone was more irritated than outraged but Brandon moaned softly.

I started rubbing him through the dress. "You can't wait, can you? You just prayin' Ima take you hard."

His eyes closed and groaned, "Oh please don't do this to me. Not in front of her."

Got him. "Ima take you, Ima take you where I wanna. You want me ta do it here?" His eyes went wide. "Yeah you'd like that, wouldn't you, pussy? You'd 'bout die if-n I shoved mah dick up yo' ass right here, wouldn'you?"

"Alex." His voice quivered a bit. "We have neighbors. I don't want..."

"We go inside you gonna fuck Beth."

" ... what?" His eyes actually spread wider.

"What?" Beth added from the backseat.

"Yeah, we both gonna do her then Ima do you."

"But I've never been..." his voice trailed off and his eyes darted between Beth and I. " ... I mean, you're beautiful. I couldn't ever ... Alex, she wouldn't want to..."

I pushed him against the car door. He was shaking and I wanted him so bad I could barely keep my hands off him. "In o' out? You uh pussy or uh dick?"

"In." He whispered, eyes still darting between us.

I put the car in park and started to open my door.

"Hey, don't I get uh vote in this?" Beth snapped.

I looked at her and tried not to grin, "Are you sayin', seriously, that you don't wanna fool around tonight?"

"I'm sayin' that uh lady oughta be asked such things."

I tried not to laugh too hard as I got out of the car. "Doofus." I muttered shaking my head. Like she qualified as a 'lady' by any standard. A moment later, Brandon was struggling to get his door key in the lock and Beth was still hitting me. "Hey, quit it! Swamp witch! Ugly! Cross-eyed! Ow!" I could keep this up for hours.

When the door finally closed behind us, I pulled Beth close and kissed her deeply. After a minute or so, her giggles stopped and she was kissing me back hard enough to nearly over balance us. After another minute, I remember Brandon and pulled away from Beth to look for him. He was standing — stunned — at front door. I reached out to him and hypnotically he joined us. I kissed him then Beth. Then Beth kissed him. I put my arms around both of them and as much as I like makin' Brandon suffer, Beth was there and it's always the same way with her: slow, soft, sweet. Treat her like a national treasure, Peter told me once. It's not like that's a bad thing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.