Alex is 17 - Cover

Alex is 17

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Continues the life of Alex McElroy started in 'Alex and Peter'. Alex has learned that he is a submissive masochist by preference and bi-sexual to boot. Now that Peter has gone to college, however, he has to deal with it on his own. Picking his own girlfriends - heck even picking his own boyfriends! - Alex has to learn how to live like a slave when his Master is away!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Incest   Cousins   DomSub   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Sunday, I called Peter after church and confessed my sins — including getting a boner while telling him every thing. He sentenced me to one orgasm free week but a requirement to make Lisa, Beth and Brandon all cum at least once. And Sara — if things turn out that way. As punishments go, it was pretty light. I headed over to Beth's house as soon as I hung up the phone since I knew that by the time I got there, Peter and Beth would have talked and she'd likely be ready to make me sweat.

"Sorry, not today. I'm on." She said shrugging.

"So?" She knew for a fact that her period meant nothing to me.

"So, no." She grinned. Then I got her point. If I failed my "sentence" this week, I'd get a harder one next week. Possibly something painful. In a backward way, she was rewarding me.

"You uh bitch and I love you." I kissed her deeply.

"Alex!" she pulled back. "They're home, you idiot!"

"Oh, what 'cause they haven't figured it out yet?" I scoffed. "Come on, they're old not stupid."

"I don't care," she snapped, "go away and let me sip my tea in peace. Go bug Lisa."

"Whatever. Hey, what happened with Sara?"

"Oh, right. She ain't into it. She likes the look, but really, freaked at the idea of actually using a whip."

"Aw, man!" I had really been looking forward to her doing wicked things to me. "Actually, for a minute last night, I thought Brandon was gonna take care of it for me."

"Yes, I know."

I paused. "You know?"

"I had a long talk with Brandon this morning. You gave him the scare from hell."

I snorted. "Pussy."

"Funny. I was thinking 'fast learner'."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that I'm the Dom now and I don't have to tell you anything." She grinned, which from Beth meant she was a devious little cunt. "You should go home and suffer until Monday."

I used to hate it when she started giving orders. I went home and suffered until Monday.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.