Alex is 17 - Cover

Alex is 17

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Continues the life of Alex McElroy started in 'Alex and Peter'. Alex has learned that he is a submissive masochist by preference and bi-sexual to boot. Now that Peter has gone to college, however, he has to deal with it on his own. Picking his own girlfriends - heck even picking his own boyfriends! - Alex has to learn how to live like a slave when his Master is away!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Incest   Cousins   DomSub   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

I started school pretty upbeat. Homecoming week was always the second week of school and always rocked. Games, dances, parties, every club in the school did something. I spent ninety percent of my free time on the football field. We won the Homecoming game against Warsaw and I won MVP. A week later, I also won Defensive Team Captain — which also rocked. I had to step back from the Ballroom Team, though. I still had time to dance, since that was during school hours, but I couldn't compete in everything during the football season. Mr. Fuentes was pretty mad but he wasn't about to argue with Coach Dutton.

I did all right in school — I was never an A student but as long as I did my homework, I kept my average above a C. The only place I ever really needed help was math. I could handle the basics fine. But once they started throwing art work instead of numbers at me, my brain fried. Beth was a rotten tutor.

I usually got most of my homework done during study hall so I didn't have to worry after practice. Last year, I got the monitor to help with the math crap but this year, I was in one of the unmonitored groups. Which meant they trusted me not ta act uh fool, great, but sucked for my math grade.

"Why the fuck do we even study this shit!" I groaned one afternoon about a month in.

"Calculus is useful in engineering." I glared in the direction of the speaker. "Among other things."

Brandon Dixon. Often called 'Brandy' when the assholes need someone to fag bash. I had seen him around the school for years but I didn't know him well. For the first time I noticed just how much like a girl he really looked. He had honey blond hair in thin wisps down past his shoulders, a round face, almond eyes and he was slender to the point of frail. Suddenly, I thought of Bangkok. I thought of the boys for sale there. Brandon would have made a fortune.

"Well, anyway." Brandon turned scarlet and looked away. "That's why they teach it."

"Eh!" I snapped in his direction. He looked back at me. "You know this shit?"

He blushed deeper.

'Christ!' I thought to myself, 'This boy ain't submissive, he's a fuckin' doormat.'

"Kinda," He said, "I mean, I'm passin' the class."

"Yeah? Who's class you in?"

"Um, yours, actually. I sit two rows behind you."

I couldn't believe I never even noticed him before but I didn't dwell on it. I pushed the chair next to me out and stared at him. Predictably, he got up and sat in it. I pushed my book at him. "Make it make sense." I yanked the chair closer to me, causing him to yelp like a girl. "Brandy."

He looked at me, clearly annoyed by the 'Brandy' but quickly looked back at the text. "Where are you confused?"

He tutored me for the next month. I stayed on the edge of intimidation, not ever touching him but making it clear that I was stronger and faster than he was. Every time I made him yelp — which was daily — I called him Brandy. He got to the point where he blushed when I said it. Thanks to my close association with the cheerleading squad, no one suspected that I was slowly seducing Brandon.

I wanted him bad.

This was not to say that I spent the first two months of school chasing the boy. In fact, I used my new freedom from Peter to work my way through the Cheerleaders and the Pep Squad. The great thing about those girls is that they're all sluts so they don't get all pissy if they catch you with another member of the squad. Beth wouldn't let me screw anybody but she gave me unlimited oral rights. I used them constantly. Although, in truth, I received way more than I gave.

Except with Sara Weinberg. Sara insisted that I go down on her first every time. Not that I minded but it pissed me off because she was pushy enough to do that but not really bossy enough to be, well, Dom. I really wanted the Holiday dance to be the event where I had my love life settled. Instead, I gave up and planned on taking Lisa.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.