Alex is 17 - Cover

Alex is 17

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 11

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Continues the life of Alex McElroy started in 'Alex and Peter'. Alex has learned that he is a submissive masochist by preference and bi-sexual to boot. Now that Peter has gone to college, however, he has to deal with it on his own. Picking his own girlfriends - heck even picking his own boyfriends! - Alex has to learn how to live like a slave when his Master is away!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Incest   Cousins   DomSub   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Monday, after school, Sheila was waiting for me after dance practice. "You two are pretty good." She said as Brandon and I meet her at the doorway. "You guys busy this afternoon?"

"I can disappear," Brandon said, "if you want some alone time. I don't mind."

"Actually, I kinda wanted you ta hang around." She said mysteriously. She looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

I shrugged. "Hey, you want me, I'm yours."

"Good." We went back to her place and hung out in her backyard. She had one of those sheds that used to be a playroom but had been converted for goth use. The inside was painted black - although along the floorboards, you could see where it used to be pink - and everything was covered in velvet. "Ok, so this is the vault, right? Nothing said or done in here leaves here, ok? Not ever - not with you guys and not with anybody else. Got it?" We both got it. "Cool. Ok, so Brandy," Brandon jumped; it was the first time she'd called him that, "are you gay, bi, straight, or what?" His mouth opened but nothing came out. She went on without him. "Well, I guess we can leave out straight, really. So I guess the real question is are you in the closet or out?"

I sat down; I used to think I was tactless but Shelia has me beat hands down. Brandon looked at me and I shrugged. "She know all 'bout me - she met Peter."

He nodded. "I'm out, I guess." He said softly, looking down.

"Hey!" I snapped. "Brandy! Grow uh pair. If you uh fag, be uh fag. Just be uh man 'bout it." But even while snapping at him, I couldn't hide the grin and anyway, he knew me well enough to know what I meant.

He blushed, rolled his eyes and looked at me. "Yes, I'm gay. I don't make public announcements but, I ain't exactly hidin' the fact that I don't date girls." He looked back at Sheila. "That what you wanted?"

She frowned. "Not really. I was hoping you were bi. But it's not like it's my life. I don't care who you fool around with. But I know you cross so I was curious."

"Oh." He said looking a little stunned.

"So." Her glance went between us. "Are you guys fooling around together?" Neither of us answered; I didn't know what Brandon was thinking, but it seemed pretty obvious to me. "You should be bi. All the really talented guys are bi. Keats, Shelley, Byron. Shakespeare."

Brandon shook his head. "I'm not really good with girls."

"You good with guys?" she asked. "I bet you two really hot together. You should do each other and let me watch. I could write something 'bout it - a poem or something."

Brandon turned scarlet. "I, uh, that ain't ... I should go." He reached for his book bag but it was closer to me and I got it first.

"What up, Brandy? You don't wanna play?" I wasn't going to do anything, I just liked teasing him.

"This is really awkward." He glanced around the shed. "I mean, ain't this kinda weird. All ... what it somebody comes in?"

I looked at Sheila and she shook her head slightly. "Ain't nobody coming in." I dropped his bag beside me and took a couple steps closer to him. I wasn't really in the mood to fool around - I just liked the way he looked when he was all flustered. He got flush and breathless - actually when he got nervous, he looked a lot like he did when he was hot for it. A whole lot. "Stay uh while."

His eyes darted to Sheila then back to me. "Is this something you two planned?"

I took a step closer. "Don't matter." I loved watching him sweat like that. He looked innocent but I knew for a fact that he wanted to be taken hard. He liked being forced - he wanted to say 'no'. I grabbed his arm and pulled him to me.

He licked his lips. "I'll call Peter." He said softly.

That paused me but only for a moment. My heart had started pounding at some point and he was close enough now that I could rub my boner against he thigh. "You sayin' No?"

"Yeah." He shook his head, "I mean, no. I mean, Alex, stop. I - I..." He looked over my shoulder at Sheila. "This is y'know, just between us."

"Hey, don't tie him down, right?" Sheila sounded a little shocked behind me but I ignored her; besides, I was just teasing. I wasn't going to do anything.

"We just playing. He know how to stop the game. Right, Brandy? You wanna stop?"

He swallowed hard. I wondered briefly, in the back of my mind, what the hell was so hot about weak guys when weak chicks pissed me the hell off. Brandon looked utterly fuckable, panting, flush, I could even feel the heat radiating from him. "We shouldn't do this." He whispered.

"Hey!" I snapped. "You wanna stop? Stop me." I gave him a minute but he didn't say 'time out'. "You know what I'm lookin' ta hear, right?"

"Yes." He whispered.

"You sayin' it?"

He looked down and for a second - just a split second - I wasn't sure if he was playing or not. "No." he whispered again.

"Alright, then." I pulled him back to the couch next to Sheila. "Si'down." I glanced at Sheila; her eyes were bright as she watched us and she looked pretty fuck-able just then too. I leaned over and kissed her hard. "What you want him to do?" I asked her.

"Suck you." She breathed. "Make him suck you off."

I skipped my belt, and unzipped my fly. It was a tight squeeze getting my rock hard boner out like that but scraping against the teeth of the zipper made it worth the effort. "Take it, pussy." I rubbed my dick across Brandon's mouth. His eyes locked on to mine as his lips slowly parted and my dick pushed in. He nipped me with he teeth a lot and I groan every time he did it. "Oh, yeah pussy, eat it." I couldn't resist slipping my fingers in his hair and I may have started pumping his mouth a little harder and faster than I would have if we weren't playing or if Sheila weren't watching.

And she was watching intently. She moved to the back of the couch and stared at my dick sliding in and out of Brandon's mouth. Every so often, she reached out and squeezed my nuts, mostly with her nails I could tell even through my pants. Finally, I couldn't take it any longer. "Ima cum, pussy. Ima cum an' you gonna swallow." I heard Brandon moan as I held his face still and let loose.

Sheila pulled me out - bending my dick painfully and scraping me harshly between Brandon's teeth in the process. I screamed with mixed pain and rapture as she held me and I came all over Brandon's face. She didn't give either of us time to recover. "Brandon, do him."

"What?" he sounded confused.

"I wanna see him in pain. Do him."

"Oh, yeah." I moaned and fell to my knees. Somehow, Sheila and Brandon unbuckled my belt and Brandon knelt behind me. I groaned again and he pushed that long stick of his deep inside me. It probably should have hurt more but I was all but high on hormones. Brandon's dick felt like it was pushing into my stomach and I gasped every time he thrust it all the way in. I was hard again before even I expected it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.