Alex is 17 - Cover

Alex is 17

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 10

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Continues the life of Alex McElroy started in 'Alex and Peter'. Alex has learned that he is a submissive masochist by preference and bi-sexual to boot. Now that Peter has gone to college, however, he has to deal with it on his own. Picking his own girlfriends - heck even picking his own boyfriends! - Alex has to learn how to live like a slave when his Master is away!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Incest   Cousins   DomSub   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Sheila and Peter finally meet on the next weekend. Capt. Ed let Beth, my older sister Gracie and I take the Sunset up to Georgetown and pick him up. I let Sheila ride along. Once we were under way, I showed her what not to do with fishing gear — which in her case is actually a what to do discussion — and we spent most of the trip poking each other with sharp objects.

"So why you draggin' me ta pick up your cousin, anyway? I thought I was gonna meet your Master?" She asked me when we were nearly there.

"He prefers Dominant and you'll find out."

She shook her head and poked me again. We didn't get too far into it when Gracie started callin' out orders and I actually had to do some work.

Peter was waiting on the dock when we pulled in. He hugged Beth and Gracie, shook hands with Sheila and made me carry his luggage. After we cast off, Beth and Peter went below with Sheila and sent me into the wheelhouse with Gracie.

"Question." She said looking out over the water.

"Yeah?"

"Are you ever gonna tell Mom and Dad you been sleepin' with Beth?" My mouth dropped and I stared at my sister. She turned, looked at me then her mouth dropped. "OhmyGod! You really are sleepin' with Beth! I thought I was imaginin' things. Figured you'd tell me what was goin' on if I said that. Alex tell me you ain't..." I swallowed hard and tried to think of something to say. "Alex, lie to me. Say something."

I opened my mouth and still no words came out.

"Oh my God, boy! Anybody find out, they gonna kill you! Are you crazy! What, you ain't got enough girls chasin' you?"

"It just sort of happened." I said lamely.

"It better not ever just happen again! Oh my God." She looked back at the river and steered the boat away from the bank. "Oh my God." She repeated.

Sheila came in a saved me from having to finish the discussion. "You busy?"

"No." I answered quickly and rushed out of the wheelhouse. "So?"

"This is so gothic romance it's not even funny."

"What is?"

"You're like some dark prince indulging in carnal pleasure because you've been curse by some illicit act and will suffer eternal damnation." In one sentence, she summed up my whole life. She laughed. "You should see your face." She pinched me. "Relax. I'm in. I can be the femme fatale that torments you. Until I leave for college, at least."

Six month. Roughly. Brandon was a senior too. So, I had six months to enjoy this. I nodded. "Cool. Definitely cool."

"Good." She held up a bottle of anchovy oil. "Beth tells me this stuff is great for your skin. Especially feet." She grinned. "Come on." I followed her below deck and spent most of the trip back giving her a foot massage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.