Shelly's Trip - Cover

Shelly's Trip

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2008 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: He had always wanted to watch her with another man, but she never would. (The codes list "cheating" but was there?)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slow   .

My strongest fantasy has always been to see my wife with another man. One day as we were lying in bed recovering from a rather strenuous bout of sexual activity she asked me if I had any sexual turn ons that she didn't know about and I told her that I did and then I told her what it was. She laughed and said, "As long as you realize that a fantasy is all that it will ever be." I had resigned myself to the fact that it would never happen when something happened that gave me just a touch of hope.


My wife is a regional manager for her company and she has eleven offices in her region. She visits these offices at least once each month and that does require some travel on her part. She is rarely gone overnight, but it is not uncommon for her to put six hundred miles a day on her company car. She had just returned from one of her long trips and we were in the living room talking about what to have for dinner that night and I told her I wasn't hungry for food, but that I did have an idea that might interest her. I unzipped my pants and took out my cock and Shelly laughed, "God, but you do have a one track mind!"

She knelt down between my legs and started licking me and it wasn't long until she had me in her mouth. As I looked down on my lovely wife I noticed that she was wearing a ring that I had never seen before. I asked her about it and she took her mouth off my cock, smiled up at me and told me that it was a gift from her boyfriend. I smiled and settled back. Shelly was about to indulge me my fantasy in the only way she ever would. She was going to tell me a 'make believe' story about an imaginary encounter.

"Tell me about it" I said.


"I was driving on my way to visit the office in Grand Island and I was just coming up to a truck stop when I needed to take a pee break. I pulled in and used the restroom and then since I had some time to kill before I was supposed to meet the manager of the office I decided to browse through the store area. They had a case fill of rings and I saw on that I liked and I asked the clerk to take it out of the case so I could get a better look at it. I tried it on and it was a perfect fit and then I looked at the price tag. Although it wasn't real expensive I didn't have enough spare cash with me to buy it and I had forgotten my checkbook. I regretfully gave the ring back to the clerk and a voice behind me said, "That ring was obviously meant for you."

"I turned and saw a nice looking man about my age and I smiled at him and said, "Maybe next time." He asked me if he could by me a cup of coffee and I looked at my watch and saw that I had enough time so I said yes. We went into the coffee shop and took a booth. His name was Chris and he was a truck driver waiting for a load. We started talking about this and that and the conversation turned to the trucking business and he started telling me about all the troubles that truckers encountered. One of the problems he mentioned piqued my interest. Drivers are apparently required by the Interstate Commerce Commission to spend a certain amount of hours resting after a certain amount of hours driving.

"Must be pretty expensive," I said and he looked at me questioningly. "Having to get a motel room that often."

"Chris laughed and said he didn't use motels that he had a sleeper cab on his truck. I asked him what that was and he explained that his truck had what amounted to a built in bedroom. I had never known that. He asked me if I would like to see it and I took another glance at my watch and saw that I still had some time to kill and he looked like a pretty nice guy so I said okay.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.