Uncle Frank Has a Visitor - Cover

Uncle Frank Has a Visitor

Copyright© 2008 by Sir Lancelot 88

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This story is a sequel to Uncle Frank Helps Out. You should read that short story first, if you haven't already. Caitlin convinces her Mother to let her spend a weekend with her Uncle in New York City. Everything works out just as Caitlin planned and Uncle Frank gets to introduce her to all the pleasures she has been hoping to experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Caitlin buried her face in my neck as she fucked herself on my cock. "Oh, I wish I didn't have to go home tomorrow. I'm going to miss having you fuck me, your cock feels so good inside me I wish I could have it in me all the time."

"Let's not think about tomorrow, let's just see how good we can make your pussy feel tonight." I patted her ass, "Come on, hop off, it's time for position number two."

Caitlin pouted, but lifted her pussy off my cock. I had her stand beside the bed. I held her hips and directed her to bend over and hold on to her ankles. In this unbalanced position, she was helpless to do anything but just take it as my cock slid into her cunt and I began to fuck her with long hard thrusts.

"If you make me come like this I'm going to fall!"

I ignored her plea and continued fucking her until we were both on the verge of orgasm. At that point, I pulled out and moved her onto the bed. I had her lie on her side and I snuggled up against her back to slip my cock into her cunt from behind. As I began to fuck her, I reached hand around her and slipped it down between her legs to find her firm little clit. With the double sensation of my cock in her cunt and my finger on her clit, it wasn't long before she began to whimper and I could feel the contractions in her cunt as she started to come.

I continued to fuck and finger her until her body relaxed and her gasps for breath slowed. I let my cock slide out of her cunt and I rolled her onto her back.

Caitlin smiled as she stretched her body to its full length, "Oooooh, that was a good one, fuck me some more."

That was just what I intended to do. In fact, I fucked her a lot more. I fucked her from the front and from the back. I fucked her with her on top and with her beneath me. Each time my cock got too close to shooting a load of cum into her, I pulled it out and moved her into another position as I let my throbbing cock calm down. Her pussy got no such reprieves. Whenever her body started to spasm with another orgasm, I would just fuck her a little harder to push her over the edge.

When I could no longer hold out, I thrust my cock deep inside her and held it there as it squirted jet after jet of hot cum into her cunt. Totally spent, I flopped on my back beside and tried to catch my breath.

Caitlin rolled over to face me with a grin on her face, "Are you done? You've been fucking me for almost two hours. I think my pussy I going to be really sore tomorrow."

I grinned back, "I'm sorry, I should have stopped sooner, but I didn't hear you complaining."

"How could I complain when you kept making me come? You can fuck me all night if you want too. I don't care if my pussy is so sore I can't even walk and you have to carry me."

"Now, how would we explain that to your mother?"

"Oh, you don't think I should just say, 'Mommy, Uncle Frank fucked me so much my pussy is too sore to walk. I wanted him to fuck me some more, but his cock squirted all his cum inside me and it wouldn't get hard again even though I sucked it for a long time.'?"

"You can say that if you want to be grounded for the rest of your life."

"Maybe that's not such a good idea. I'd go crazy if I couldn't have a cock in me. After having you fucking me all weekend I'm going to need get fucked a lot more often than I have been. I may need two or three boyfriends to keep my pussy happy."

"Well, right now I think we better give your pussy and my cock a rest and get some sleep, OK?"

"OK, party pooper, but remember I get to practice swallowing your cock in the morning."


When I woke up the next morning, the sun was already shining brightly and I knew we had to get going. I crawled out of bed and grabbed Caitlin's wrist to drag her out after me. "Come on, sleepy head, we had to get a move on. It will be time to head to the airport before we know it."

Caitlin was still half asleep as she stumbled out of bed, "Damn, I don't want to go. I want to stay here. Can't you make my mom let me stay here so you can fuck me every day? I'm going to miss having your cock in me every night before I go to sleep."

"That would be nice, but I don't think it will work. Get in the shower; we still have time to have some fun. How does your pussy feel this morning?"

Caitlin giggled, "It feels like somebody fucked it for about two hours last night. I wouldn't mind if it felt like this every morning."

Once in the shower with the warm water making our bodies glisten, I lathered my hands and proceeded to cover her body with soapsuds. I spent a few minutes concentrating on her tits, turning her nipples into hard nubs that would slip out of my grasp as I pinched and pulled on them. I turned her sideways and put one hand on her back and the other on her stomach, working them slowly down until one hand cupped her pussy and the other slipped into the crack of her ass. The fingers of the hand in front found her clit and began stroking it as the fingers on the other hand found her puckered, little asshole. First one, then two fingers pushed there way into her ass. Caitlin squirmed as my fingers stimulated a million sensitive nerves.

"Oh, god, I'm going to come! Don't stop ... ooooooh ... I'm coming ... I'm coming!"

Her body convulsed as the spasms of pleasure spread from her crotch up into her belly and down to her toes with what I was sure was one of the best orgasms I had given her all weekend. Her legs buckled and she slipped from my grasp, dropping to her knees as the shower cascaded over her head.

After several minutes, she lifted her head to find my cock pointing right at her face. Without hesitation, she captured it with her mouth and began sucking and licking the head. She bobbed her head on my cock making more and more of it disappear into her mouth until she had it all the way down her throat with her face pressed against my belly.

She pulled back until only the head was in her mouth. She ran her tongue around the head a couple of times then once again swallowed the whole thing. I couldn't resist putting my hands on her head and guiding her as my cock moved in and out of her mouth. Then I held he head still and began to fuck her willing mouth as if it was a cunt, thrusting my long, hard cock down her throat to slap my balls on her chin and bury her nose in the wet mass of pubic hair at the base of my cock. The sight of her cute face with a cock pumping in and out of her mouth made the cum boil up out of my cock like lava from a volcano. I pulled back and let it spurt onto her tongue until the last drop was expelled.

She released my cock and I reached down to lift her to her feet. I looked into her eyes as she swallowed the mouthful of cum I had given her. Then I cupped her head in my hands and leaned down to kiss her mouth, slipping my tongue past her lips to taste the lingering flavor of my cock sap on her tongue. "Caitlin, you are amazing."

She smiled back at me, "I knew I was a good cock sucker because every guy I've sucked told I was the best, but two days ago I never would have believed that I could let a guy fuck my mouth like that. I was a little scared when you started, but as soon as you pushed it down my throat the first time I knew I could do it so I just relaxed and let you do it. I loved it when you came on my tongue instead of squirting it down my throat."

We got out of the shower and helped each other dry off. Then we went out to the kitchen to have some breakfast. My cock started getting hard again as I watched her cute ass as she walked ahead of me. I toasted some English Muffins for my self while Caitlin had her usual Honey Nut Cheerios.

When we finished eating, Caitlin had a sorrowful look on her face, "Do I have to get dressed now?"

I checked the clock, "Well the cab won't be here for almost an hour." I got up and took her hand, "Come on, I want one last taste of your sweet pussy before I have to hand you back to your mother."

Caitlin's face brightened, "That sounds like a good idea to me, I was hoping I'd get to come at least once more before we have to go."

I lead her into the living room and sat her on the couch. I knelt on the floor and pushed her legs apart. I leaned forward to press my mouth onto her cunt and began to lick her outer lips until I was rewarded with the taste of girl juice seeping from her pussy. I used my tongue to part her cunt lips and follow the slick trial of nectar to its source where I pushed my tongue as deep into her slippery hole as it would go. Her hips began to move as she tried to fuck my tongue. I savored the taste of her pussy juice as my tongue slipped in and out of her cunt in response to the movement of her hips.

I let her fuck my tongue for several minutes, and then ran my tongue up her slit to find the firm little nub of her engorged clit. I sucked the tender bundle of nerves into my mouth and flicked my tongue rapidly over it. Caitlin began to squeal and squirm as the action of my tongue sent bolts of white, hot pleasure deep into her belly. She grabbed my head with both hands and pressed my mouth as tight against her as she could as her legs began to shake and her belly quivered. "Oh, god," she squealed, "I'm coming ... I'm coming ... oooooooooh, don't stop ... it feels so good I can't stand it ... Ooooooooooh!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.