Uncle Frank Has a Visitor - Cover

Uncle Frank Has a Visitor

Copyright© 2008 by Sir Lancelot 88

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story is a sequel to Uncle Frank Helps Out. You should read that short story first, if you haven't already. Caitlin convinces her Mother to let her spend a weekend with her Uncle in New York City. Everything works out just as Caitlin planned and Uncle Frank gets to introduce her to all the pleasures she has been hoping to experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

I fell asleep almost immediately thinking of how nice it was going to be to wake up in the morning with Caitlin in my bed and ready to play. I don't know how long I had been sleeping when I was aroused by the feeling of a hand on my cock. All I knew was that it was still pitch dark. At first, my foggy brain thought it was Karen and I started to say her name when I realized that it was Caitlin. I moaned softly and turned towards her as my somewhat rested cock began to respond to her touch.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, "I couldn't sleep. I guess it's the jet lag or being in a strange bed. I thought maybe if you made me come again I could go to sleep."

Still half asleep, I lay flat on my back and pulled her on top of me. I helped her get my now hard cock in position and then lay still as she impaled herself on it. "It's all yours, sweetie, do whatever you need."

She rode my cock for quite a while as I just laid back and enjoyed the sensation of her cunt on my cock. Then she stopped, "Uncle Frank?"

"Mmmmm?"

"I need you to do it to me."

Now how could a guy not be compelled to respond positively to a statement like that. I wrapped my arms tightly around her firm young body and tried to roll her over without letting my cock slip out of her cunt. I didn't quite succeed and she moaned in disappointment, a moan that turned into a moan of pleasure as my cock quickly found her hole and slid back in. I was still half-asleep and it was like a dream to be fucking a horny little nymphet that had somehow fund her way into my bed.

I gave her the best fucking I could manage under the circumstances and I was rewarded for my efforts when she squealed with delight. Her body squirmed and shuddered as her cunt squeezed the cock that I held deep inside her.

"Ooooh, that feels sooo good. Oooooh, I can't stop coming, ooooooh!"

As the spasms in her belly gradually diminished, I showered her cute face with gentle kisses. I started to roll off, but she rolled with me keeping my cock in her cunt as she curled her leg over my hip. "Oh, please, don't take it out. I want it to stay in me. I want to go to sleep with it in me."

I placed my hand on her ass and pressed her body even tighter, forcing my cock as deep into her cunt as it could possibly go. She snuggled her head against my shoulder and I kissed the top of her head while breathing in the delicious scent of her hair. "OK, sweetheart, I'm not going to let you go, sweet dreams."

We stayed locked together for what seemed like a very long time. It was my turn not to be able to sleep as I gently moved my hips every few minutes to remind my cock where it was so it would stay hard. Her breathing became slow and regular as her grip on me relaxed. My cock began to shrink until finally it slipped out of her cunt and I let myself drift off into a very satisfied sleep.

The next time I woke the room was flooded with sunlight. The bed next to me was empty. I heard the sound of water running in the bathroom so I waited for Caitlin to come back into the room. When she appeared, she was carrying a wet washcloth.

"I cleaned up a little and I think you need to be cleaned up, too. I felt your cock before I got out of bed and it had dried pussy juice all over it. Do you mind if I wash it?"

In response, I flipped the covers off to expose my half-erect cock lying on my belly. Caitlin leaned over the bed and I watched her tits sway as she worked on my cock. The washcloth was warm and by the time she finished my cock was rock hard. She tossed the cloth away and stroked my cock with her soft hand. She looked at me with an impish look on her face, "I want to try something, OK?"

I had no idea what she had in mind, but I was sure if it came from her sexy brain it would something I wouldn't mind at all. "Anything you want is fine with me," I reassured her.

I didn't have long to wait before I figured out what she was up to. As soon as she climbed onto the bed and straddled my body, sitting on my chest facing my cock, I knew. Now 69 may not be my favorite, because concentrating on my cock and tongue at the same time was distracting, but the prospect of having her pretty little cunt pressed on my mouth was enough for me. She lay on top of me and I felt her lips and tongue on the head of my cock as she wiggled her pussy towards my face.

I put my hands on her hips and pulled her into position. Her pussy hair was damp against my chin as my lips were pressed onto her slit. I used my lips and tongue to open her up until my tongue could fine its way into her cunt. I used my hands on her ass to force her cunt onto my tongue, pushing it as far up inside her as I could while wishing it was longer so I could lick all the way to her cervix. Her juices flowed onto my tongue making it easy to thrust it in and out, tongue fucking her delicious cunt as hard as I could.

Caitlin was valiantly trying to do her part on my cock while the sensations in her cunt flooded her mind with pleasure. She was doing admirably well until I let my tongue move down to capture her throbbing clit. I felt her moans vibrating through my cock as she lost control and began to franticly rub her wet cunt over my mouth, chin and nose. I used my tongue to lick just as frantically at whatever part of her was within its range at any moment.

Her orgasm hit like Hurricane Katrina. My cock was still in her mouth but I am sure it was forgotten as the convulsions in her belly forced her girl cum to virtually squirt into my mouth. I happily swallowed mouthfuls of her juices just to keep from drowning.

When she regained her composure, she went to work on my cock, stroking the shaft rapidly with one hand while her lips locked around the head and her tongue flicked over and around all the most sensitive spots. I knew she wanted me to cum in her mouth so I made no attempt to hold back and just let the sensations build until with a groan into her wet pussy that was still rubbing softly against my face; I released a torrent of thick, hot cum onto her tongue. Her lips stayed sealed tightly around my cock, not letting a single drop of my cock sap escape her mouth. When the last drop was drained out of me, she kissed the tip of my cock then turned around to cuddle in my arms.

She giggled as she looked at my face, "You're all messy." She ran her finger through the slick juices that covered my face. Any time her finger came close enough I would capture it in my mouth and lick it clean.

"And what about you? Where is all the mess my cock made on your tongue?"

She grinned and opened her mouth to show me her clean tongue, "All gone, it's all in my tummy."

I couldn't resist so I put my hand on the back of her head and pulled her mouth to mine. My tongue thrust into her mouth and we sucked each other's tongue savoring the mingled taste of our lust.

I released her head and she pulled back to gaze into my eyes. I sighed, "My, God, Caitlin, how did you turn into such a sexy little bundle of fun."

She giggled, "I guess it's because I'm related to you. Aren't you glad my mom let me come and stay with you? I sure am."

"Yeah, and speaking of your mom, we've got to get cleaned up and go sightseeing. You're going to need to have a ton of pictures in that camera I saw you carrying so you can show everybody want a great time you had in New York."

Caitlin pouted, "I suppose so. I'm not all that interested in seeing the city anymore."

"Well, before we do anything I have to pee or my bladder will burst."

She brightened, "Can I help?"

"Can you help? Now how are you going to do that?"

"I want to hold it while you pee. Oh, please, let me do it." She hopped off the bed and pulled on my arm, "C'mon, it will be fun."

I gave in. I guess just about every girl wants to do that at least once. We went into the bathroom and I stood in front of the commode while she stood at my side and held my limp cock. Of course, as every guy that has ever been there knows, it is just about impossible to start peeing with a girl holding your cock no matter how bad you need to pee.

"When is going to come out."

"Give it a minute, having a girl hold your cock sort of blocks the flow. Shake it a little, but be careful or you'll be spraying it all over the place."

She did as she was told and at last it worked. Once it started, there was no holding back and Caitlin gave a delighted squeal as she aimed my pee all around the bowl. When the flow stopped, she let go of my cock. "That was fun," she giggled.

"Hey, you're not done yet. You have to finish the job."

"What? I don't know how."

I took her hand and returned it to my cock. "Put your index finger underneath and your thumb on top right at the base. Now squeeze at little and pull the skin right to the tip."

She did what I told her and let out a surprised, "Oh," when a few more drops came out.

"Now shake it to get the last drop off of the tip. That's it. Good, now you're an expert at helping a guy pee. Do you want a gold star or a pat on the back?"

"Hmmm, a back on the back would be OK if it was low enough, but maybe a kiss would be even better." She turned her face up with her lips puckered. I leaned down to give her the kiss she wanted and gave her a couple of pats on her ass for good measure.

"Now I have to pee. I guess there isn't much you can do to help."

"I guess not," I sighed and turned to get the shower ready, adjusting the temperature while hearing her pee.

When she finished adding her pee to mine in the bowl she stood next to me, "Who gets to shower first?"

I put my hands on her hips and said, "Climb in."

She got in the shower and then squealed when she felt me right behind her, "Oh, goody, are you going to wash my back?"

I chuckled, "That sounds like a good place to start." I lathered my hands and starting at her shoulders I slowly worked my way down to her waist. My hands slipped around to the front and up to her tits where my slippery hands massaged the soft globes. My soapy palms rubbed over her nipples until they were stiff. I tried to pinch her nipples between my thumbs and index fingers but they were too slippery and ever time I squeezed and pulled a little they would pop out of my grip.

"You're playing with me."

"Mmmm, I though that was what they were made for. I'll stop if you don't like it."

"I didn't say stop, did I? You can play with me all you want. I don't mind a bit."

After a few more tugs on her nipples, I relathered my hands and worked them down over her belly until my finger tips were running through the thatch of wet pussy fur just above her slit. Turning her sideways, my right hands slid down to cup her pussy while my left hand moved around to begin caressing the smooth skin of her ass.

The middle finger of my right hand worked its way into her slit and found the firm button of her clit. She let out a little squeal, "Oh, oh jeez, yes, ooooh, that spot needs to be washed really good!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.