Staci Pays The Rent - Cover

Staci Pays The Rent

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2008 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: No money and the rent and utilities are all due. What's a girl to do?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slow   .

Life sucked! Staci could not believe how bad things had gotten. When she and Don had married life had seemed so full of promise. They were crazy in love, Don had a good job, they lived in a nice part of town and everything was coming up roses. Then, in the blink of an eye everything went totally to hell.

Don had helped pay his way through college by joining ROTC and after graduation he had served three years on active duty and then come home and gone into the reserves. He and Staci had met, fallen in love and married and while she had hated giving Don up one weekend a month and for two weeks every summer she had understood that he had an obligation. And then that clown in the White House had decided that he needed to be macho and now Don was sitting on top of a sand dune somewhere on the other side of the world. Don had made good money when he was home, but he made it as a salesman on commission and when he was called up the money stopped coming in. Staci had gotten a job and that, with Don's allotment check had been enough to keep the wolf away from the door. Then, as if taking her husband away hadn't been enough, Bush had to so mismanage the economy that she lost her job when her company went belly up. She hadn't been there long enough to qualify for unemployment and Don's government check wasn't enough to pay the rent, pay utilities and buy food.

And now this! She had returned from another fruitless day of job hunting and had found an eviction notice on the apartment door. She was already two months behind on the rent with no way of coming up with the money. Don was an only child and both of his parents were dead and Staci had never known hers. She had been left in a basket on the steps of a police station with a note that simply said, "We can't care for her" and she had spent her life being shuttled from one foster home to the next. She was sitting at the kitchen table sipping a cup of tea and feeling sorry for herself when there was a knock on the front door. She looked out the peephole and saw that her visitor was Jonas. Jonas was the resident apartment manager and while he had never been anything but nice to her she still felt uneasy when he was around. He was about sixty years old, had a scraggly beard and was at least forty pounds overweight and Staci didn't doubt for a minute that he probably had bad breath and body odor too. She debated on whether or not to answer the door and talk to him, but then decided that there was no sense in avoiding the inevitable. She unhooked the security chain and opened the door.

"I guess you saw the notice on the door" Jonas said. Staci nodded a yes. Jonas said, "If I might be allowed to come in and talk with you I might be able to help you with your problem."

Staci, hoping for a miracle, stepped back and let Jonas in. She offered him a cup of tea and when he accepted she led him into the kitchen and invited him to sit down at the table. Staci served Jonas his cup of tea and then sat down across from him to listen to what he had to say. Jonas took a sip of his tea and then set his cup down on the table. He looked at Staci and said:

"You are going to get very angry with me and I'm sorry for it, but regardless of how mad you get please remember that all I'm trying to do is help. Your situation, as I see it, is that you have no money, you are two months behind on your rent and in two more weeks you will be three months behind. The paperwork has already been processed to evict you and the only way you can stop it is to settle what you owe and pay a months rent in advance. That total comes to thirty-six hundred dollars and I'm guessing that you don't even have the money for one months rent, let alone four." He took a long look at Staci, "Am I right?"

All Staci could do was nod her head yes.

"As the manager I have some leeway in these matters and while there is no way I can help with the thirty-six hundred I can help you keep from being evicted, at least for a little while, while you try and come up with the money. The question is how desperate are you?"

Staci didn't know how to answer that one so she just shrugged. Jonas went on, "The Company allows me to give some tenants credit against their rent for work done around the complex. Old Mrs. O'Neal for example gets her rent cut in half every month by cleaning vacant apartments to get them ready for new tenants." Staci started to say something, but Jonas held up his hand to stop her, "Don't get your hopes up. I only have so much of that kind of work and right now it's all I can do to keep Mrs. O'Neal busy and with only Social Security coming in she needs all the help she can get. What I have in mind for you is something that Mrs. O'Neal can't do. Not many are interested in a sixty-seven year old lady."

When Staci heard that she turned cold. She began to see where Jonas was going and Jonas saw in her face that she suspected what he was going to say so he went ahead and said it.

"I'll forgive one months rent for one night with you." Staci started up from her chair, face red with anger, and ready to tell Jonas where he could go, but again he held up his hand, "I'm not asking for an answer right now. Think on it. If you decide not too then you need to understand that you will have to be out of here in seven days and you will not be allowed to take any of your personal possessions with you. They will be held in storage until you settle up with the company and if you don't settle they will be auctioned off to help satisfy some of the debt. So think about it. You are young and healthy and I know that you are missing the steady diet of sex you had before your husband left. You can do two things at once here; you can stay a little while longer and you can take the edge off of your sexual frustration. If you decided against it that's fine with me, but think about it and give me a call. If I don't hear from you by this time tomorrow I'll know that you decided to become one of the street people - you know, homeless. Not a good time of year for that." He finished his tea and stood up, "I'll let myself out."


Staci watched Jonas walk out her front door and her shoulders slumped as the weight of the world came crashing down on her. She was well and truly fucked. She had less than three hundred dollars and a list of things as long as her arm that she needed money for. The rent, the utilities, the phone, insurance on the car, gas for the car and groceries, and those were only the more pressing ones. No one to turn to, no where to go and no way to get in touch with Don. And as if all that wasn't bad enough Jonas just had to go and mention the sex part. Staci was so horny she could scream. She had gone from six and seven times a week to zilch in the space of one day. Plenty of sex right up to the day Don left and then instantly nothing. Three months with nothing but her fingers and a section of old broom stick handle. She couldn't even afford to buy a real dildo. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she thought about it - a screaming sexual hunger and no idea of when she would see Don again.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.