Advice - Cover

Advice

by Ballzac

Copyright© 2008 by Ballzac

Erotica Sex Story: A lecherous older man gives advice on the seduction of married women.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   .

This story is based on a true person and an actual conversation (complete with the crudities of language that were expressed and a male centric viewpoint that some might find demeaning to women) that I witnessed. It is a glimpse at a type of individual, which is uncommon, but not rare among human beings. This type of person can be either male or female; they have a unique personal magnetism, which attracts people to them. You have probably seen them or have heard of someone like them. In school they are the most popular boys and girls, in business they rise through the ranks of the corporate world faster than their actual talent should allow; as politicians they easily win office. They exude an aura that attracts both sexes to aid them in their causes. When their cause is noble, they can bring much good into the world; however, if their desires turn to sex, they are usually able to seduce whomever they wish. While these sexual dynamos are rare, history is filled with their names; Casanova is an example of a male that was extraordinarily successful in seduction, while Cleopatra and Mata Hari are representative of women who ruled men, by using their sexual prowess. John Noland is a modern day example of a master of seduction.

It was one day at the start of summer that I was sitting with John Noland, in his house and discussing everything from cabbages to kings, when the buzzer for his gate sounded. John lives in a house located at the top of a small hill surrounded by forest. At the turnoff from the main road onto the narrow dirt road, which winds up the hill to John's home is an electronically locked gate. To get through the gate, a visitor must first press the buzzer, and then wait for John to release the lock.

"It's that Benson kid," John said looking down at the car and the figure standing next to the gate and pushing the button opening the gate. "He's a good kid. Kinda, naïve, but so was I at his age."

John Noland is an artist; a maker of pots, vases, etcetera, whose works of art may be seen in galleries and private collections throughout the West. He is a man approximately sixty years old, standing around six feet tall, astoundingly physically fit, and exuding a personality that naturally made most people want to be his friend.

John welcomed the young man into his house and gave him a beer as he introduced me to the visitor. The two men sat down and after a couple of swallows of brew began to talk.

The youngster asked John teasingly, "Well, John getting any tail lately?"

John took a deep pull on his beer before looking at the kid, "Oh, a little bit. Had me a gal in here this last weekend. Her husband had to leave for an hour and a half, so I was able to fuck her twice before he came back and picked her up." John grinned at the younger man, "Just because I live by myself, and doubtless seem like an old man to you, doesn't mean that I can't find a way or two to get laid."

"No offence intended," the kid hastily said. "I was just kidding."

"I know you were," laughed John. "When I was your age, I was the same way, but I've learned a few things since then. A couple of those things are, never sell anyone short, and don't judge someone by their appearance."

"How many women have you had?" The kid asked. "It has to be a lot."

"I've never counted," John stated, " making love to women is not like playing a game where you keep score. If you think like that, you are on the wrong track, and you had better do some rethinking. I respect women and love to give them pleasure. In the end, it is up to the woman if she wants me to fuck her or not. I don't keep a tally of how many I've had or how many have turned me down.

"I'm a firm believer in doing things the natural way, and that means I fuck without a condom, but because of that, I have to be extra careful. I always make sure that the women I fuck are clean, wholesome gals. There are a whole lot of terrible diseases out there, just waiting for the fool that runs around shoving his dick into any and every woman he meets. You have to be very careful. The smartest thing is to wear a condom, but I'm not noted for my smarts. I am smart enough to get regular checkups from doctor."

"How do all those women feel about you riding them bareback?"

"Well, sometimes they're pretty reluctant. After they get to know me a bit and learn my beliefs most of them go along with it."

"Don't they object to you filling them with sperm?"

"The first time or two, if they insist, I'll pull out and shoot on their bellies, but after that, they almost always to come around to my way of thinking, and they allow me cum in them. See it's like this, for real sex to occur, cum has to flow from the male into the female—that's the natural way. Now, it doesn't matter if the cum ends up in a gal's mouth, her cunt, or her asshole, but it isn't really sex until the female ends receiving a man's cum. That's the way nature intended and that's the way it should be, anything less isn't really sex."

"Wow, I've never thought about it like that," the young man admitted. "What's the most times you've managed to cum in one day?"

"You know I've never counted. I guess it would be about ten or eleven times, but that took a long day and it drained me fairly dry for a week."

"Gee "and I think it is a lot when I can cum four times in a day," the kid said in amazement. "Have you ever been married?"

"No, I've never been married, and I don't intend ever to get married, but I'll bet I regularly get more pussy than most of the husbands in this world. Sure, I look to you like an old man, and the truth of the matter is I'm not hung like a horse, only average, but I know how to use what I've got.

"Kid, I'm going to give you some good advice, and if you work at it, you'll be as successful at getting laid as I am. First thing off, unless you are planning on marrying some special gal, only fuck married women. When you stick to fucking married women you usually don't have to worry about them being jealous, and you don't have to worry if the gal gets knocked up. If she does get pregnant, she sure as heck isn't going tell her husband that you're the one that got her that way. The only thing you have to watch out for is keeping the husband in the dark, and that can be done with a few common sense precautions.

"Take a look out that window. Looks like mainly trees out there, but there are a lot of homes sitting out in that forest. There must be some sixty married couples living within two miles of here, and I've fucked quite a few of the wives, ranging in age from their early twenties clean up to their seventies. I screw some of those women on a regular basis, and I make my way into the pants of a lot of the others every few months.

"You see, after the first five years of married life, a gal becomes ripe for the picking. Her husband probably only fucks her once or twice a week, and usually that is just a quick screw that leaves the woman hanging in air, unsatisfied. Too many of those husbands think only of getting themselves off, and they forget about the needs of their wives. Those wives are sexually frustrated, and it only takes a man with the right approach to get in between their legs. Most of those women are looking to do something out of the ordinary, which will lend some excitement to their lives. They love their husbands and don't want to break up their homes, but secretly they are ready for a fling. If you were to ask most of those wives, if they would think about fucking another man, they'd slap your face and send you on your way. However, they're missing something in their lives and if you know the right approach you can be the one to provide them with what they lack.

"A good many husbands have stopped listening to their wives. That is, their husbands hear their words, but often don't understand the meaning behind those words. In addition the husband and wife have gotten into a sexual rut. That magical spark, that once inflamed their passions has dimmed, or worst yet, gone totally out.

"Now, I come along, and I listen to them. I dedicate some serious time to getting to know a woman; I become her friend, a very good friend. I want to do what is best for the woman. I want her to know she is someone special and is someone that can still inspire lust in a man's heart. I do my best to help her in everyway I can, and not just in the bedroom. In addition to listening to her, I help out with chores around the woman's homes, chores that her husband always seems too busy to do. I gain the woman's confidence, she knows I don't want to breakup her marriage and won't go dragging her name through the muck. She will then begin to see me as someone she can relax with and she begins to let go of her inhibitions. Sometimes it happens in a few minutes, and sometimes it takes days, but she will usually come around to the point where she will want me to make love to her. Finally, I'll give her the kind of fucking that she been missing since her honeymoon was over. Afterwards, she might feel a little guilty, but I help her over that. Most times the woman will find out that her relations with her husband improve; she approaches sex with a renewed lust that the husband really appreciates.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.