Husband Is Always The Last - Cover

Preview

Husband Is Always The Last

by Ballzac

Copyright© 2008 by Ballzac

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Romantic,

Romantic Sex Story: He loved his wife more than anything, but he discoved certain signs she was cheating. The more he investigated the more facts he found.

Introduction

If you are expecting a story filled with rapid, gratuitous sex, you will be disappointed with this tale. If you are expecting a story filled with four-letter and "forbidden" words, you will also be disappointed. I have nothing against those types of stories, and I have even written a few of them myself. However, the style of this story is different; it seeks to set a certain mood, which is in keeping with the personalities of the main characters. While sexual situations are described in detail, they play a secondary role to the main theme of the tale. This is a study of one man's relations with his wife, family and friends. It examines the emotions, which arise from such relationships; love, fear, friendship, jealousy, anger and remorse. It is a tale filled with the sentimentality that distinguishes man from the other creatures of this world.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.