Narisa 2: A New Beginning - Cover

Narisa 2: A New Beginning

Copyright© 2008 by C. Stanton Leman

Chapter 4

Leaving the school, they headed straight for the doctor's office arriving about twelve-forty and waited in the waiting room as workers were moving furniture and equipment through the front door.

A tall, very attractive woman about thirty with auburn red hair and green eyes dressed in old jeans and a man's work shirt appeared from the back. She wiped her hands on her pants and introduced herself to everyone as Dr. Sylvia Reynolds. She apologized for the mess and disarray of things and explained they were just moving into this location. After rummaging through several boxes, she produced a clipboard and several forms for Marie to fill out. They talked as Marie filled out the forms and Marie explained that both Narisa and she would become new patients, but Narisa's needs were more immediate. That was when Marie asked if they could speak in private. Marie motioned for Josh to follow them while Steve remained seated and Dr. Reynolds halted and asked Josh to wait with his father, but Marie said it was important that he be there and that it would all be clear soon.

The three followed the statuesque redhead into her office and she offered them a seat. There being only two chairs in front of the desk, Josh stood behind Narisa with his hands on her shoulders. The doctor looked at him strangely and Marie began to explain their unique situation. When all was revealed, the doctor just looked at Narisa and Josh, shook her head and smiled saying, "Well at least you're married. What are you two doing for birth control at the moment?"

Josh answered, "Nothing. We haven't had intercourse yet."

Her eyes went wide and replied surprised, "What? You're both young, in love and married. Is there a reason why you've waited?"

Josh explained to the doctor the circumstances of their forced marriage, their wedding night and how Narisa was frightened, his concerns and reasons for waiting and letting her take the lead so as not to pressure her, making sure that what they did was what she wanted. He also revealed that up to this point, they'd only engaged in oral sex, which made Narisa blush profusely when she'd heard Marie's translation.

She looked at Narisa and smiled saying, "This is the reason I'm an OB/Gyn. My faith in love and the sensitivity of men towards their mates is reaffirmed when couples walk through my door. I see husbands and significant others show such sensitivity toward their partners and along with the birth of their children I get to witness families growing in love. I can see in your eyes Narisa, you love your husband very much don't you?"

"I knew in my heart," Narisa replied through Marie, "Josh loved me from the beginning. He loves and protects me and makes me feel safe and loved. I love Josh with my whole heart and soul."

Dr. Reynolds eyes became teary as she smiled at Narisa and answered, "My dear child, you've found what most women strive for and spend their lives longing for. Cherish him as he cherishes you and live a long and happy life. Now, let's take a look at you shall we?"

Narisa had never had an adult female examination and became visibly apprehensive as they rose.

Sylvia led the three to an examination room and asked Narisa to undress, put on a gown and climb up on the table. Oh God. I'm so embarrassed! I'm going to have a woman looking at my privates and I'm frightened, really frightened. Oh well, I guess it's all part of growing up and being a woman...

Dr. Reynolds left and returned several minutes later wearing a disposable gown as Narisa sat on the table. She snapped on some rubber gloves and pulled Narisa's gown down and examined her breasts. Marie translated as the doctor explained to Narisa how to do breast self-examination. Narisa was visibly embarrassed and the doctor gently reassured her that if she is to lead a healthy life as an adult married woman it's vital that she take care of herself. She then had Narisa lie down and helped Narisa put her feet in the stirrups for her pelvic exam.

Narisa felt so embarrassed and nervous to be lying there, legs splayed wide open with the thought that the doctor was looking directly at her vulva. To take her mind off things, she began to count the dots in the ceiling tiles as she waited for the first touch to her pudenda by a woman. One, two, three ... Please hurry up and get it over with! Five — or was it four?

Narisa was broken from her ceiling tile assessment by an obnoxious, wet farting sound as the doctor squeezed some lubricant from the bottle onto her fingers. Oh, Lord. Here it comes! Count faster - six, seven, eight...

Narisa flinched and gave a tiny squeak when the doctor's cold hand made contact with her vulva. "Sorry for the cold hands." Dr. Reynolds apologized as she began her exam. She verified that Narisa's hymen was intact and revealed that it was fairly thin and shouldn't cause too much discomfort if any when it was broken. She stripped off the gloves and threw them into the waste can instructing Narisa to get dressed. She left as Narisa got dressed and returned with a syringe a few minutes later. Marie asked Dr. Reynolds for a medical report stating her hymen was still intact and the doctor smiled and replied "No problem."

While she was getting dressed Narisa told her mother-in-law that she was totally embarrassed. Marie reassured her by saying that she felt exactly the same way her first time, but now that Narisa is a married woman, she needs to take special care of her body, especially her private parts to ensure healthy babies and a long life to raise them.

Dr. Reynolds asked Narisa when her period started and upon hearing the answer told those present that she was giving Narisa an injection of Depo- Provera. It would become an effective contraceptive as soon as her period was over and would be good for three months. She explained that it was a better option because young girls tend to sometimes forget to take their pills and it had an added benefit of decreasing menstrual cramps and sometimes even eliminating a girl's period after several injections.

The Williams liked Dr. Reynolds - a lot. She was sensitive, kind and gentle with Narisa and reassuring. Narisa smiled her appreciation for the doctor's gentle manner and said so through Marie. Dr. Reynolds gave Narisa a hug and told her that she can call her for anything: no matter how private or embarrassing. Marie gave her the insurance card and after a copy was made and with the medical report in hand, the family was on our way home. Josh had a naughty little thought and when he looked at his little princess, he thought she was thinking the same thing: no condoms!

Marie is no slouch either because when Josh caught her eyes in the rear view mirror she said "Now I can sleep in peace knowing that I won't become a grandmother for a few years." Narisa and Josh just giggled.

They stopped for a quick lunch and got home around three. They'd been home about half an hour when Marie's cell phone rang. It was Zaara's mother and they talked for about thirty minutes and agreed to meet at a restaurant that Zaara's mom had recommended at seven that evening. Narisa was feeling cramps again so she and Josh went upstairs and took a nap before getting ready for dinner with Zaara's family.

The teens awoke from their nap and started getting ready about four-thirty and everyone was standing outside the restaurant on Maple Street by six- forty. Narisa had chosen to wear a cute A-line dress in blue and white, white thigh highs and shoes with a white headscarf. They only had to wait about five minutes when they saw a blue Acura pull into the parking lot with Zaara's hand out the window waving at them. Narisa waved back excitedly.

The Williams observed Zaara's family exiting the car and they looked like a typical American family. The only woman wearing a headscarf was the mother and the two girls both had on slacks and light tops. The father wore a grey suit.

Steve made the introductions as they all shook hands and made the obligatory salaams. Josh was quickly becoming familiar with the Muslim way of greeting and he felt quite comfortable doing so.

Tariq Khalid, Zaara's father stood about six feet, wavy black hair with a ruddy, Mediterranean complexion and average build. Mehar, the mother, was about five-feet five, attractive and was slightly overweight and full figured with short, wavy black hair and brown eyes. Kamya, Zaara's sixteen-year-old sister was about five-feet five, had ample breasts with a full round butt, a narrow waist and shoulder-length brown hair. To Josh, she looked overweight. Although she had a cute face, she wasn't anywhere near in the league with Zaara and not even close to Narisa. She coyly gave Josh a provocative look right away. Narisa saw it and just snuggled closer against his arm and ignored her.

Both families entered the restaurant jovially and didn't have to wait long to be seated. The seating was decided by the girls because Zaara wanted to sit next to Narisa and Narisa didn't want to leave Josh's side as if projecting her marital status so the three of them sat on one side with Kamya, her mother and Marie on the other. The men sat at each end of the table.

The Williams learned that the Khalids had immigrated to the U.S.; having been given asylum for helping the U.S. led coalition immediately after the first Gulf War in 1991. Steve was acting as Josh's translator since Marie was currently across the table. Mr. Khalid was a bit sorry that Josh was the only one present that didn't speak Farsi and offered to speak in English, but Josh declined insisting that he was used to receiving information by translation. Everyone thought that although it was very commendable, it was sort of funny also.

Everyone in the Williams family was sure that Zaara had spoken to her parents about the true relationship between Narisa and Josh, but being polite and tactful, Mr. Khalid asked Steve, "Are you and your wife sponsoring Narisa as a minor child seeking asylum?"

"No," Steve replied. "Narisa is my son's wife. They were married in Tehran about a month ago."

So again, Marie gave a descriptive account of what happened in Iran: the stoning incident, their arrests, trial and convictions and their resulting marriage. She finished by saying that the newlyweds were very much in love and were truly husband and wife.

Kamya started to shoot Josh some subtle glances along with coy smiles, which he ignored. Mehar began asking Narisa about her marriage, and Narisa sang Josh's praises as a husband and faithful protector. She went so far as to tell everyone that he treated her like a princess and showered her with love and affection. Looking at his princess Josh thought, God how her eyes sparkle!

Josh was a little self-conscious about the praise heaped upon him, but was proud that his wife so profusely held him so dear. Mehar asked Josh if he might be considering converting to Islam. When he told her that he hadn't considered it even though he'd vowed to let Narisa practice her faith and raise their children as Muslims, he asked her why she asked. Is it something that might be necessary for the children later on? The Williams - especially Josh - were a little surprised to say the least when she replied, "Zaara and Narisa are like sisters already. If you were Muslim, they would certainly blossom together as sister wives."

Josh's mouth, along with his parents, just fell open. Narisa and Zaara abruptly stopped talking, looked at each other, then at Josh and putting their heads together broke out in a giggling fit.

"Did your mother just say what I thought she said?" Narisa whispered amusingly.

"Yeah," Zaara whispered back with an unsuccessful attempt to stop laughing, "she's hell-bent on finding me a husband. I think she's afraid I'll turn out like Kamya so she'll marry me off early, but jeez, I'm only fourteen! I didn't think she'd even mention marriage in front of me yet much less to a guy, and a married one at that! I'm going to wait though and get me a guy like you've got: tall, blonde hair and those scrumptious blue eyes!

"She can't be serious about us being sister wives. Sometimes I think she's bonkers. You know how crazy mothers are. She sees things from an old world perspective. Sometimes she's soooo out of touch with me and this culture!"

"Oh yeah? Every time you look into my husband's eyes just eat your heart out, Sister. He's mine! Don't worry, I'm just teasing and am not jealous." She silently thought, I hope. "I can tell you'd never try and take him away from me."

"You're right about that, Sister. I'd never steal another woman's husband. If he cheated on her with me, he'd do the same thing to me, right?"

"Exactly!" Phew!

Narisa appeared to Josh to be totally occupied with Zaara and they were having a great time so he let her have her fun. They giggled as they excused themselves to powder their noses and he sort of zoned out and ate quietly. Once in the ladies room, the two girls continued their discussion.

"You know, Sister," Narisa opened with, "Momma explained to me about how a marriage would work with sister wives. She told me I had to know because there might be the slightest chance, even though it would be pretty remote, that when I married, my husband might take another wife. We always assumed I'd marry a Muslim. I'd completely forgotten about that talk until your mother brought it up."

"But just think for a minute," Zaara added with a coy smile and a giggle. "It would be kind of neat to be sister wives wouldn't it?"

Narisa giggled at the thought and replied, "Maybe. Does that mean we'd have to ... you know, do it to each other too?'

"Oh yeah," Zaara answered teasingly, "I'm older than you so you'd have to kiss my butt."

"Don't get sassy, Sister." Narisa chided, "I'd be first wife so you'd have to lick mine."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.