Narisa 2: A New Beginning - Cover

Narisa 2: A New Beginning

Copyright© 2008 by C. Stanton Leman

Chapter 2

September 1, 2000

Packing the trunk with Narisa's new fall wardrobe - packed isn't an exaggeration - they headed to Steak and Ale for dinner. This time, she got looks all right, but she blushed at the ones she got and looked for Josh's approval with a little wariness to see if he might be upset.

My gosh, Narisa excitedly exclaimed to herself, I can't believe the looks I'm getting! I like it, but at the same time it scares me to death. I would never have thought I was this pretty.

Josh just smiled, pulled her close and laid a scorching kiss on her right in the vestibule while they were waiting for a table. Steve coughed behind his hand-covered grin and they went to be seated. Josh had a serious woody watching Narisa's delicious derrière in those jeans as he followed her and those delightful little bumps on her chest as they pressed against her pink top when they sat down. She looked down and saw his appreciation and her face, neck and upper chest became almost as pink as her top! Josh swooned to himself, I know I'm in Luv and maybe a little lust. Check that - a lot of lust!

Narisa was starting to feel a little uncomfortable because she'd never received the kind of overt attention from several of the younger males, especially teenaged boys before. She told her mother-in-law she was self- conscious and felt kind of uncomfortable. Marie asked her if Iranian men or boys ever looked at her with any interest and she replied that they did, but were more discreet about it.

Steve butted in and explained that the reason was because of her culture. In Iran, obvious flirtation was illegal but here, there's no crime in looking as long as men weren't rude or ogling. Marie smiled and she touched her hand saying, "Just try and relax and ignore them. Here, if you continue to look back at them, they might take that as a signal that you're interested. If you ignore them or give them a disapproving look, they generally get the message and move on. In a way, it will place more responsibility on you in our open society to be able to communicate to males that you aren't interested. As in nearly all societies, when a woman isn't interested, nothing is going to happen.

"When they see your obvious love for Josh by the way you look and act with him, they will behave themselves and simply admire your beauty. Narisa, you are a very beautiful young woman and being beautiful is nothing to be ashamed about. Beauty is only a bad thing when a woman uses it to take advantage of a male to get what she wants whether it's money, material things or even power or status. Never be ashamed that you're pretty, it's a gift from God. Be happy that you're healthy and have beauty. Your beauty makes Josh proud to have a beautiful wife and there's a male pride in knowing that he has the heart of a girl that other boys desire. I will remind you as one wife to another: it's perfectly acceptable and an unspoken duty to use your feminine wiles on your husband to drive him crazy." (Giggles by both wives)

Dinner went off without a hitch and was very enjoyable. Of course, from the looks Josh was giving his wife's new make-over, it was obvious to everyone at the table that he wasn't concentrating on the French onion soup or the prime rib thinking about possibly ravaging the sexy little vixen sitting next to him when they got home. Woody was also thinking along the same lines.

On the way home, Narisa and Josh sat quietly in the back seat making kissy face when Marie quipped, "Maybe I should get a tight pair of designer jeans and top!"

"Not necessarily, little girl." her husband dastardly quipped. "We still have to find your sugar daddy, remember?"

"Oh goody, goody!" Marie giggled in her cute little schoolgirl voice, "Will he give me loths of kithes too?"

"All-l-l-l over your body, my little pretty! Daddy will kiss all your boo-boos and make them better!"

"Oh goody, I just wuv kithes!"

It seems that everyone in the car was a little frisky that night...

They arrived home and the little diva quickly scrambled upstairs taking all her goodies with her. Shaking his head in amazement, Josh thought, How did she hold all those bags and not break her neck going up the stairs? Josh's mom told him that Narisa wanted him to stay downstairs while she primped. Josh and his parents went into the kitchen and were talking about the day. Josh profusely thanked them for what they'd done for Narisa. His dad scoffed and said that they loved doing it and his mom said that she felt like a little schoolgirl again and had a blast. She gave her husband the "look" through her lashes and Josh quipped to his father, "Maybe we'll both get lucky tonight."

Marie playfully slapped her son's arm and said, "You're growing up way too fast, Buster!"

Meanwhile upstairs, Narisa was bubbling over with a newfound giddiness as she quickly stripped off to shower and model her new wardrobe for her husband. She went into the bathroom to pee and while wiping she saw the toilet paper with a tiny streak of red. She checked the gusset of her panties and sure enough, there were a few red flecks.

"Oh no! Not tonight!" Narisa moaned stomping her foot on the floor. "The whole night is ruined!"

She was crestfallen. She'd planned on modeling her new outfits, driving Josh hormonally crazy and anticipated ending her little show in her new baby blue, white-lace trimmed teddy. Knowing his dool would be standing at attention and his tongue hanging out, she fully expected to lose her virginity tonight and her heart was crushed.

Just then, they heard Narisa cry from upstairs, "Momma!"

They all turned in the direction of the stairs concerned and Marie took off upstairs. About ten minutes later they came down together and Narisa was crying. Josh observed she had on a nightshirt on under her robe: Not good he thought.

Marie revealed that the sexy mini diva had the whole night planned out. First she was going to shower and put her hair up, then change into a surprise outfit and then really make Josh's night. Unfortunately, when she undressed to shower, she saw that she had just begun her monthly curse. Now she felt like everything was ruined.

Josh lovingly enfolded her in his arms and rocked her comfortingly. He told her that they had plenty of time to have their sexy night of fun and fornication and she smacked him and giggled through her sniffles. Josh turned with his sullen wife to go upstairs and jokingly said to his dad, "Give the little girl some candy, maybe she'll get sweet on you."

"Tend to your own wife, Buster," his mom scolded, "and leave your father to take care of this little girl on his own."

"Yes, ma'am." They turned and went upstairs. I guess she told me!

Josh got Narisa settled in bed and started to pick things up. She had clothes strewn everywhere and she even had his suitcase open with his clothes on the floor. He wondered what that was all about until he saw the pack of condoms sitting on the nightstand. Josh saw a Victoria's Secret bag on the floor and started to pick it up. Narisa spotted Josh reaching for the bag at the same time and panicked inside. She shrieked and bolted from the bed snatching it from his hands and scolded him with a coy grin saying, "No! No can see!"

"Excuuuuse me!"

He smiled at her as she grinned and put it in her dresser then closed the drawer. She climbed back into bed while Josh started getting undressed. Once down to his boxers he climbed in behind her. He grabbed her around her hip and slid her over and promptly kissed her soundly. He cupped her breast and she pushed him away and slapped his hand saying, "No! Not now, I unclean."

Josh left it at that thinking that maybe it might have something to do with her period. He kissed her tenderly and said, "I love you, Baby, and you looked stunningly beautiful today."

"Thank you. I love you will all my heart. I sorry tonight not special, but I unclean until my time pass. I want you, Husband with much desire."

"I want you too Princess, We'll have plenty of time to make our first time together a memorable one, okay"

"Okay. Kiss me, hold me and make feel safe and loved."

"Yes, Your Highness, anything for a princess!"

Josh lovingly spooned Narisa to himself as they always do but she twisted her hips so that his package was resting against her butt cheek. He nuzzled and kissed her neck and they settled off to sleep.

Josh awoke the next morning as he had always done: to the sound of Narisa in the shower. He started to step into the shower with her and she pushed him back out saying, "Unclean: go!"

As she saw him leave the bathroom through the shower curtain, she felt sad that they couldn't share their usual morning closeness. She didn't mean to be so terse with him but her faith prevented her from having any intimate contact with her husband while during her monthly flow.

With his hurt feelings and tail between his legs, Josh went downstairs where his parents were drinking their morning coffee. He asked his mom what all this "unclean" business was about and she explained that the Qu'ran forbids a man from having intimate contact with his wife when she's on her period because she's considered unclean. When her cycle is over, she will perform a cleansing ritual: many women even remove all pubic hair and then she can rejoin her husband intimately.

"Ahhh." he said with an understanding nod, "now I understand what she meant by repeatedly saying unclean."

"That's why." Mom confirmed.

Josh went back upstairs when he heard the water shut off and as she dried off, he took his own shower. When they both arrived downstairs, they had breakfast and Marie said, "Well kids, it's more shopping today only it's for school supplies."

And so it was: After the dishes were loaded into the dishwasher, it was off to the Wal-Mart superstore for school supplies. Josh told his mom he had a spare backpack Narisa could use and it was better than the ones they were looking at. Other than that, they loaded up on the necessary tools and supplies for proper learning.

Once home, Narisa started feeling really uncomfortable and had some severe cramping. She talked privately with her mom (that's what she now called her) relaying the fact that she was really feeling bad with cramps. She then told Josh that she was going upstairs to lie down for a while. Josh's mom told him to stay put while she went to retrieve her purse. She gave him a twenty-dollar bill saying, "Get on your bike and go to the drug store down the road and get Narisa some Midol. Pick up some Pamperin also."

"What's all that stuff for?" he asked in ignorance holding the bill in his hand.

"It's for female problems during their periods like cramping and bloating."

"But, but," he stuttered, " I'm a guy. I can't take that stuff to the register, they'll laugh at me!"

"You sure didn't mind getting a stiffy watching her nubile body walk in the mall, did you?"

"But..."

"And you didn't mind sucking face in the restaurant with her nubile body did you?"

"But, but..."

"And I know you don't seem to mind sleeping next to her nubile body every night do you? Well that nubile body is in pain. Be a good, caring husband and do your duty. The day will come when you'll have to go out and buy her tampons and napkins too."

"Dad... ?"

"Facts of life, Son. Get used to it. It's all a part of being married."

"Lotta help you are ... grumble, grumble, mumble..."

So, Josh steeled himself to buy his nubile young wife the feminine pain relievers a husband has to buy. Hell, he thought, I've spent four days in an Iranian jail, been sentenced to death and been caned: this should be a piece of cake right? He got on his bike and peddled nervously to the pharmacy.

Josh walked the aisles and looked for ten minutes and couldn't find the darn stuff. Ultimately, he had to ask the pharmacist where the pills were and yes she was a woman. She nonchalantly said, "Aisle six about half way down on the left."

"Thanks." See, that wasn't so bad.

He found the boxes and with the care of a concerned husband, he picked out the good stuff: you know, the stuff that even cures PMS: whatever that is.

So he proudly marched his selections up to the counter and guess what? Yep, it was a girl about his age or a little older standing at the register. She scanned the boxes and looked at him with a smile then started giggling.

"They're not for me, they're for my wife: she's got cramps really bad."

"Oh yeah? You don't look old enough to be married to me. How old are you?"

"Fourteen."

"How old is your wife?"

"Thirteen."

"Oh, well tell her I feel for her and hope she gets better."

"I will, thanks."

Josh turned to leave when she stopped him saying, "Wait!"

"Huh?"

"You're not pulling my leg are you? Are you really married?"

"Yep!" he answered with an affirmative nod. "Got married in Tehran, Iran almost a month ago. Her name's Narisa."

"Cool! You're a good husband to get this stuff for her."

Playing it cool, he replied, "Yeah, it's no big deal: just part of being a husband right?"

"Yeah, right. See ya."

"Yeah, see ya."

Josh waited until he was outside and on his way home before he scolded himself calling himself one rotten jerk after another. All women get their periods and if a lot of them didn't have troubles, they wouldn't make this stuff, right? He really felt like a dirty double jerk when it dawned on him that if he really wanted to have sex with his wife, he'd have grinned and acted real cool when buying a box of rubbers. He learned a valuable lesson today by telling the truth to that girl at the register and it was simple: grow up and stop all this silly macho, childish behavior and act like a man. Adults deal with this stuff every day and it's just a part of life. Then and there, Josh vowed he'd never again balk at doing anything for his wife: ever!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.